How do I score Slavic chicks pol?

Hey Sup Forums I am a pajeet and I am going to eastern europe on vacation this summer, I want to know some tips to get laid with Slavic girls. I'm westernized and have an american accent cause I grew up here. I'm 19 right now and am in Uni, I'm not an incel but my ex was just the girl i dated in HS.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 145 lbs
Skin color: Lighter than Average indian
Face structure: better than most indians
Income: 1%er

Help me out Sup Forums. Pic related, me.

Do you have money?

>^v

Invest in a nice tracksuit and learn to squat.

I'm pretty rich, I'll be taking $10,000 to spend over 8 weeks. I'll be going with my friend who is Serbian. We plan to visit Split first for Ultra then venture into Ukraine/Balkans and maybe Belarus.

We're mainly looking to venture not as sex tourists, but I'm into russian looking chicks desu.

Shower. Regularly.

You can see the slight autism in your eyes.

You don't. You get lynched by a bunch of track suit wearing Slavs. Your look is considered subhuman in Slavia

>I'm pretty rich
Instant match

You don't you shitskin fuck. Stay the hell away from my women and my people. Also you'll probably get mistaken for a gypsy or turk so you won't have much luck anyway.

Not today. Golddiggers alrady left

kill yourself you ugly faggot

Just go to a corner and wave some dolllars around, some impoverished Polish whore will come running

Vasya will fucking gut you.

but slavs aren't white either

Lol most turks in the region look "white". And i've heard from my friend any chick would sleep with a foreign guy just to tell their friends.

I'm not going to Poland, I am only into less white looking south slavs tbqh

why

I'm not into blondes, so I'm only into the subhuman slavs, dont worry about me friend

Wear a butt plug the whole time and tell women about it. Trust me, it is all the rage over there.

I smashed a few Indian shits like you in split and I'll do it again. Sjebat ću te na Rivi ka malu pizdu kad te vidim i tvoj mnogoruki Bog ti neće pomoć

>any chick would sleep with a foreign guy just to tell their friends.

don't they all ... don't they all.

Are you gay user? Why did you smash Indians unless you mean girls?

Honestly its my serb friend's idea desu he always tells me that balkan girls are the "hottest" but I'm not very confident if I can get them desu.

>1%er
>on Sup Forums

Bad bait man.

The advice holds everywhere in the Slavic lands, just wave dollars around