Colbert FCC thread 2

Tell the FCC what you think of Colbert .

Other urls found in this thread:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
secure.benjerry.com/about-us/contact-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

bump

MUH FEEEEEE FEEEEEEEEESSS

EMAIL BEN AND JERRYS URGING THEM TO CONDEMN COLBERTS HOMOPHOBIC HATE SPEECH BECAUSE THEY WILL
THE LULZ SHALL BE HAD LADS

you guys think this'll get anywhere?

Remember rule 4 of Saul Alinskys rules for radicals, the shills are trying to con us with it. It is ok for us to disapprove of an entertainer and voice that disapproval. we can act as consumers and boycott and complain.

it was just on the news tonight

secure.benjerry.com/about-us/contact-us

Any clips?

It will probably be like Hillary's basket of deplorables comment, but I can still laugh at the fallout.

I used to like him but now I just think he's an asshole with a huge stick up his ass. Either that or he's the biggest troll America has ever seen.

rewind a fox live stream
it was on hannity like 10 minutes ago and also on Tucker about 3/4s of the way through

he's a pretty cool guy.

anyone who can piss Sup Forums off is alright in my book.

can anons make youtube videos pretending to be sjw faggots and rant about how offended they are? if there is a face to our outrage it may lend some credibility. just act like a faggot.

You know if he gets away with this he is going to be left with nothing to work with next time he fucks up.

He had the insulting asians controversy, now a homophobic comment. He is a straight, white, Christian male. People won't be able to handle it again. We can just keep pressure on him and it will all go smoothly.

BLAHABAUDHL DLUMP

Who is livestreaming his apology tonight?

Fuck off commie!

this bait has so much potential

this. his show is no different from those bait threads that make a retarded comment and say "Sup Forums BTFO"

IF YOU SUCK DICK YOU'RE A BAD PERSON LIKE OUR PRESIDENT.

>start the kushner soros movement on twitter
>Colbert threads shill up the place
RIP in piece Sup Forums

this totallly

Imma do dis

good b8, m8

He might be the most pathetic asshole on television.

I browse fourchan frequently. I know all about Peppy the frog and Keck. I know all about Keck. And I think we should get our news from trusted sources such as CNN. Thank you.

did i hurt ur le feelings? :^)

This needs an angry colbert edit, with the flavor name changed to 'salt'

no you find the most virtue signalling irritable youtuber that's out there. you send them a message about this.

He will either act like it's not big deal and make it look like idiots think it's not a big deal, and give the fire colbert movement more credibility.

he will make it a big deal and force colbert to acknowledge and somehow make for it, or get fired.

Colbert has to listen to the SJW youtubers with a fanbase. Only a few have to pick it up.

How many of you are posting to Ben and Jerrys right now. The system won't take my complaint because error.

wait do you know fourchan the hacker?

That cracks me up. Weaponized gifs

I am unfamiliar with that gentleman. Please visit CNN for trusted news.

i hate this fag and im out of the loop. wtf happened?

>Colbert has to listen to the SJW youtubers with a fanbase. Only a few have to pick it up.

You do realize that his main fanbase are normies, not SJWs, right?

anons email the young turks pretending to be butthurt sjw and tap their user base.
they will analyze the video because they are thoroughly cucked and even if they dont condemn colbert it has now reached their entire user base.
email rebel.media as well to tap that side.

KYS, you know you want to.

>tfw that has been my favorite flavor for years

>tfw Americone dream is my favorite flavor

I tried and it didn't work for me either.

He's fucked kid. So are the rest of you.

When it comes out he was a childfucker being a leftist will be like being a nazi.

it doesn't really matter, the SJW youtube people crave attention and don't care what they have to do to get it. They will stay with it night and day and they might have a couple hundred people that could create waves. If these SJW people ignore it then it might gain traction and make them look fake.

Why do I keep getting error codes when I try to submit a complaint to B&J?

Nah, too many games/movies/TV shows that aren't out yet that i need to live to experience.

Plus, if i KMS, how will i be able to annoy you? :^)

what was the moment where he made that face?

It was in the video where he talks about Alex Jones.

somebody put this faggot out of his misery

that's clever tho

and accurate

How can you claim that free speech is violated at Berkeley after Ann Coulter causes demonstrations and then get mad over this harmless joke?
Don't pretend to care about the LGBT community, you're not fooling anybody.

>what is reading comprehension?

Not sure if that absolute retard will migrate to this thread, but if he does. Here you go: You're a moron. Please kill yourself immediately. I was giving two separate examples. Allow me to use Reddit spacing so your retarded ass can understand.

> #
Ummm...What about Howard Stern? Getting dropped off many stations and fined for not even swearing.

>Or the "nappy headed hoes" comment by Don Imus? Fuck you.

>There is no free speech when it comes to the airwaves. It's regulated.

Hah! That's a great one Colbert. Trump is really going to hate that one!

he called for a day of open killing against whites

It ain't working

Ummmm...sweetie. There's a difference between free speech on a campus and what is broadcast on airwaves by FCC.

Ask the following individuals about free speech when it comes to the FCC:
>Howard Stern
>Don Imus
>Opie and Anthony
>Madcow

Howard Stern got fined and dropped off stations for making suggestive remarks about Aunt Jemima. Saying she was attractive. I mean, come on.

Getting really tired of all the neo-cucks in these threads acting like it's more important to be fedora-tipping gentlemen who take the moral high road over winning. Both of Sup Forums and GOP have become infested with these virtue signaling faggots that are too cowardly and beta to get a little dirty.

Can someone give me the quick rundown of this forced meme?

Try capital V. It looks like Valencia to me. Or did it pass the captcha? Not sure if case sensitive.

bump.

>McSteinberg
kek’d

a great man once said that if you kill your enemies, they win

If Trump would've said this shit then he would be publicly crucified. Colbert makes a living standing up against shit like this(Jones' gay frog rant, Truman's pussy grabbing, etc.) He should be publicly shamed for showing the true colors of his character.

T H I C C

Use believable names you fucking idiot.

MODS
MODS
MODS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Yeah. We're beating them at their own game. Taste of their own medicine. It's not fair for one side to be able to beat up on the other side. Shouldn't we all follow the same set of rule?

Anybody who thinks we should take the high road should go fuck themselves.

ABORT ABORT

Even if the FCC suspects we're faking, they're still obliged to follow up on these complaints and launch an independent investigation. :^)

Fuck Ben and jerry they support blm.

>its wrong to be sexually attracted to a woman in the prime of its reproductive life

you are a complete faggot, the biggers cum drinker ive seen

Nope. Still can't. I've double checked everything.

Look at all these rent boys having a bitch fit because their idol got a bit of stick. You sad cunts are worse than sjws

Can I get a basic gestalt on what's happening exactly?

M O D S
O D S
D
S

UM UM UM UM UM UM, I'M TELLING MOOODS!

Yeah, these retards don't understand that free speech is regulated on public airwaves.

Aww fuck man. What about desktop browser? If not, copy and paste your entry into a word doc or notepad and try to submit later.

wow you are pussiz

dude wtf ???

>mfw laughing at you sensitive trumps bitches

we reached full circle you are just as much of a snowflake as sjws

so glad i voted for Gary Johnson

Monroe is legal at least. Ruined herself with breast implants though.

Cant rn I'll get it later maybe tomorrow

fucked up thing is that chick is older than monroe

We wouldn't be doing this if the lefties would just fucking play fair.

what was the deleted pic?

>You sad cunts are worse than sjws

T-T-Thanks, you too!

explain

but what is a-leppo?

Fuck you. It's funny to watch self-righteous cunts have to backpeddle. Like Samantha Bee having to apologize for her calling a dude a Nazi for his haircut (a Trump supporter), but he was going through cancer treatments.

99% of Hollywood virtue signals against Trump. Nearly every program is a bashfest. These cunts don't even fight fair.

No. He can say whatever he wants. I'm not going to be done faggy sjw about it

Stupid pedos ITT

Mods=gods