HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING!!!

China urges citizens in N. Korea to return home!!!

m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=228651

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-accuses-us-of-spreading-ebola-and-choosing-africa-as-a-bio-weapon-testing-ground-9897529.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bZIFoEN7GbA
m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=228651
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me Chinese, me play joke... me put pee pee in your coke!

Fpbp

I shouldn't have keked as hard as I did.

is this 2nd grade

I would so fuck a nork refugee

Here's my prediction:

Surprise attack from USA JP and SK, massive air campaign maybe the biggest in history, to take out as many weapon emplacements as possible. Hold the line at the DMZ China advances with conventional ground forces from the north once the smoke is cleared(They have been looking to flex their muscles for awhile now) China installs a puppet leader and agrees not to go for nukes anymore.

Nork would turn Seoul to glass if that happens

That's what the surprise air attack is for

Me chinese me so dumb me stick needle up my bum

yay im a pretty... uhh whatever the fuck that is lol.

saved.... digits and i fap

No, this is Sup Forums much more juvenile than a second grade classroom, and with more anti semitism

>implying Sup Forums doesn't normally hide it's true power levels behind the guise of childish autism

Yeah what's with that..
What have Jews ever done to anyone?

China finally putting their big boy pants on?

more like they shit them and realized this is about to kick off again

it is best grade

They've been wanting to for years. I think the Trump/Xi meeting was discussing it. Time to fish or cut bait and it looks like China wants to fish for Norks.

Seems like a rational precaution. Doesn't necessarily mean a happening.

It doesn't matter. They have artillery in caves and tunnel systems. They'd roll those out after the bombs are done dropping and shell the shit out of Seoul. Even a few artillery strikes on Seoul would be devastating. No way Seoul walks away from this unscathed. Best option would be to assassinate Kim.

Me Chinese, me play trick. Me take foreskin off your dick

Lets ask KEK if we will get a NK happening within 48 hours.

Digits shall confirm.

combined with a special ops strike to assassinate fat man

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NIGGA

Better start the clock.

what this all mean?

PRAISE KEK.

this is more true than you think. stay away from chinks

Dude that's just not the case. Yes there would be a lot of property damage, but the Koreans have an excellent bunker and counter battery system. Coupled with the fact that nork artillery has like a 40% dud rate. It wouldn't be that bad. It would also give us cart Blanche to push their shit in on a biblical scale.

What have you done!?

Nothing has happened yet despite all these gay ass ITS HAPPENING threads.

My prediction; we will see more of these stupid fucking threads for a few weeks until someone gives the Norks several boatloads of rice.

My 7 year old cousin wants me to tell you to stop being a "jewish fucking gas filter" whatever that means.

I never get a thing this little racist says. He once told me that his little mulatto friend was an "oil rag". The scamp...

nice

fugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

not gonna happen kike
the jewsa goy can only attack weaker than them
if there's remotelly a chance that opponent can fight back, they good goys will backpedall

i hope kim nukes israel though
he's pretty much redpilled about you

They're entertaining at times, but it's not happening until I see Trump and/or Xi declaring war on North Korea.

Maybe the MOAB drop was a test run.

>bombs done dropping
We could drop bombs 24/7 at low intervals indefinitely.

Indefinitely. Our supply chain is that good.

Nice

honestly, this.

The only reason we dont shell bitches 24/7 is because the jews are penny pinchers.

We are still at war with North Korea, you fucking retard.

What is NKs anti air capacity? It's ancient fighters should be no problem I guess. Does it have any capable ground AA?

What the fuck is North Korea's problem?

This is understandable. The chinks find themselves in a situation simmilar to what Hitler faced with Italy and Putin faced with Ukraine.

When you're about to lose an ally, it is better to invade them yourself, so you can dictate how much you lose and what you get to keep. Hitler kept norhtern italy and putin kept crimea.

It sounds crazy, but this might be the best course of action for the bing bongs.

Seoul is degenerate, so it's good.

OMG NORTH KOREA DROPPING THE REDPILLS.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-accuses-us-of-spreading-ebola-and-choosing-africa-as-a-bio-weapon-testing-ground-9897529.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-accuses-us-of-spreading-ebola-and-choosing-africa-as-a-bio-weapon-testing-ground-9897529.html
>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-accuses-us-of-spreading-ebola-and-choosing-africa-as-a-bio-weapon-testing-ground-9897529.html

You take that back! Seoul is a bastion for self-expression:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZIFoEN7GbA

Is that piston Honda?

Can we get a 2017 version? Libtards will immediately discredit this.

Fuck off with that shit, you know what I mean

>m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=228651

me chinese, me no dumb, me stick rocket up my bum

rocket go boom, me go zoom, that's how me get here so soon

>kpop

Come on, you are better than this.

Way to go asshole. You are personally responsible for ww3

>lol your home country is going to get nuked
>pls go back now

But it's made people change their hair

this really activates my almonds, i could see it being true

me a leaf, oh good grief, I eat moose and male caboose

It's finally happening

>listening to the kpop jew

My mom makes this joke dude.

Anyway why the fuck would a Chinese person want to stay in North Korea anyway? China may be shit in some parts but it's still probably better.

It's chinks trying to look like us, just wait for NK refugees, they are better.

>koreatimes

No they wouldn't. The only artillery in range of Seoul is MLRS, which would definitely cause some damage, but Seoul would largely come out intact.

The border regions would take a hell of a pounding.

DPRK would be decapitated.

t. analyst who knows a lot more about a potential conflict with the DPRK than you but please feel free to continue talking out of your ass to be corrected.

me american me play smart me take out the pee pee part

>Surprise attack from USA JP and SK, massive air campaign maybe the biggest in history
>Fucked by the Russian AA systems
>Israel and California get nuked
>The world is saved
>Kim receives Nobel peace prize

I think DPRK has a superior army compared to it's degenerate brother.

roger roger

hi what are the changes they got 1-2 black market nukes in the two satellites they have in orbit?

>hi

>according to a source

FAKE NEWS

>I think
Keep thinking then. DPRK is a third world military using equipment from the 1960s.

Their most advanced aircraft are mig-29s and mig-21s. Their forces are largely in disrepair. Their diesel electric subs have shit submersible range and the US and Japan could launch strikes at a stand-off distance that would require their subs to surface before being able to attack. Their logistics are shit. Their AA outdate and largely vulnerable, to include their "hidden" TELAR groups.

this

hi colbert

Literally 0.

They have fission nuclear devices, but they are unable to size down to a platform deliverable on MRBMs, let alone putting into orbit.

Well, you keep losing to the Afghani goat herders 16 years in a row, so the 60s military equipment will probably make you surrender and pay reparations for the next 200 years.

B R I T B O N G D O E S I T A G A I N

Make this happen.

This is suspicious, why would north korea want me to love my country more?

go fuck yourself spegatti we dont comply

>what are black market nukes?

I know this comic book faggot ur not original

T. Country that invites invaders in.

plz no starcraft 1 is just starting to make a comeback.

Quiet, nigger.

Holy shit the german got some bantz.

lol project some more muhammad

California is a leftist shithole, that would be great for you as well.

>black market nukes
What is reality?

Even if in some fantasy they could, what do you think the USAF and USN space command does? What do you think craft like this bad boy are doing up in orbit for 600+ days at a time?

That's actually better since you don't have fricking skoreans infesting the game.

Damn.. Been a few years..

One of these days it's actually going to happen and I'm going to ignore the thread.

Varg?

If your heathen K3k doesn't deliver can we call it what it is (a false idol) and move on? Seriously tired of that frog

It has been proclaimed! Praise KEK