Genuine question to anti-semitic Christians

Doesn't this bother you?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

>Jesus was a Galilean Jew who was baptized by John the Baptist and subsequently began his own ministry, preaching his message orally and often being referred to as "rabbi".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

>Christianity began as a Jewish sect in the Levant of the middle east in the mid-1st century.

Why do you subscribe to a Jewish desert religion? Isn't it hard to be anti-semitic while at the same time worshipping a Jewish rabbi? The cognitive dissonance is staggering.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DimensionalJumping/comments/4s7huw/questions_regarding_dj/d58if95?context=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Christians))) are too retarded to be bothered by that.

yup

Why sage if you agree with me?

i just didn't want to have to monitor the thread i'd joined by bumping it myself

Indoctrination can be hard user. Even for those who think they are "Aryan".
As long as they will cling to the illusion of salvation for an imaginary sin - they will eternally be a slave.
As my ancestors once betrayed their roots and accepted Christianity - I see the entrance of libtardic self-destruction of the community now. It isn't too late though, the newer generation is responsive and can be taught of the hidden things.
I hope yours will realize soon as well that your ancestors betrayed their root belief and thus invited a long-standing Karmíc retribution from the Natural Divine.

they don't understand anything
they are only fit for cannon fodder

Well said, Pajeet.

Any Christcuck wanna respond to this thread?

I too believe that. I have given up on stubborn Christards who think the Bible fell from Heaven as it is. But those who are ignorant and respond, I tell them everything, littel by little - the history, the bias, the archaeology, the linguistics, the societal deception and the greatest con of all time - creation of an ethnostate all while everyone else has to live because "that is the order of nature". No, the natural way is the presence of borders, ethnostate and ethnic identity.
There is no equality between ethnicities. We don't like certain things and that is why we flock with ones who are like us. That is not racism. That is pure nature. Equality doesn't come from interracial marriage - that infact creates more racism and exploitation of the weaker and liberal side because exploitative side will always exploit either the resources or the next generation by grooming them as "their" kind.
This "We are Human. We are one." Meme has to die. I'm sick of it. It's the code word of inviting the vampiric exploitatory people.

they're too stupid to understand so there must be a war

reddit.com/r/DimensionalJumping/comments/4s7huw/questions_regarding_dj/d58if95?context=3

>implying christ wasnt an anti semetic jew

He flipped the table because of jews making money off money, please tell me how global banking/stock markets + hollywood wouldnt make him shit bricks

He'd totally approve of Karl Marx, though (ideologically).

whew lad

At this point, who cares? It's been totally Westernized.

Your question is literally too ignorant for a proper response. But I can give you two that you'll like.

1 Jews worship the demiurge rather than God (Adonai) who was incarnated as Christ so Jews are devil worshippers. Gnosticism

2. Deicidal curse Jews are now Satans emissaries the synagogue of satanism. Catholicism.

3. The Jews were given the law by Satan (the demiurge) whom they worshiped as God. The law was unlivable. (John 3) God is sent down in the most corrupt flesh amongst the most corrupt people (every other nation would have converted for Christ) and lived the law perfectly thus condemning the world and destroying Satans power. He subdued the world and death underneath him as the last Adam denying Satan the victory of the fall. Satan tempts him and the Jews as Satans minions seek to kill him before he can complete his mission. (Basic Christianity)

I could go on but no point....

Quite the opposite, user. The West has bern Christianized.

Quite the opposite, user. The West has been Christianized.

Isn't that Taylor Darling?

No because Marx wanted Communism. Jesus said to help people, not to elect officials to do it for you.

SWEDEN NO!

Modern Jews are actually luciferians worshipping lucifer as the lightbringer giving mankind knowledge and technology while Christ was a magical figure creating realiry through spirituality. This is the basic premise of the movie Noah although I will not speak as the the location from which the lore was derived.

According to the fucking bible the old covenant was done away with and Christ created an entirely new covenant with the admonition that you can't put "new wine in old bags" and that is just the most basic ducking reading of he bible there is.

Anyway nice troll 10/10

See the indoctrination ->There must be a defending of the doctrine anyhow. As if, White Culture is "indebted" to Christianity somehow.

Whatever they are worshipping doesn't matter. The whole book is a plagiarized retelling of Older Middle-eastern Pantheons. Just because the words got translated as they like doesn't make the source material "definitive" according to your views.

Correct. Is ASMR redpilled?

Yeah, they are brainwashed morons. Well since they don't torture and burn people these days or forcefully try to convert them, maybe it's best to just let them be.

>Best to let them be
Which is the exact opposite of what you are doing. Even if you disagree with them what good can come from antagonizing a group of relatively peaceful people?

I like trolling them.

It's fun to mess with their heads. I enjoy it.

Fair enough. Trolling zealots is an amusing pastime. Muslims, Christians or Atheists. Always good for a quick laugh.

Am I going to hell for jacking off to this?

Guys?

I think you're going to hell for being a swedish cuck, but the picture doesnt help either.

>Jew
You mean Hebrew? Judaism is a younger religion than Christianity.

Yeah well synagogue of satan sarah ugly bitch silverjew fucked that all up for ya lately now didn't she. Christ said Jerusalem is trampled by Gentiles. Right now. At this very moment. Think about that for about 9.11 seconds

there's only one person that the Jews hate just as much if not more than Christ. Hint; he has a funny mustache

fun fact he didnt like being called rabbi

And told everyone never to call themselves that. But these "g-d" people don't care. Whatever that shit means. God is all over both testaments. They write g-d

>Jesus was a Jew

wtf stop the presses

didnt john call (((them))) a bunch of vipers?

Of course he didn't (pic related).

Pooo someone answered above really well and you skipped him to debate this?
You should repent.
We all will die and you need to get right with our maker.
Forgiveness and love are the only way.
Do not hate why you do not understand.
We are all searching for meaning and purpose in life.
Know that God is love and that can be your purpose.

You call names while ignoring the truth.
You skipped a very well thought out answer so you could pat another nonbeliever on the back and put people down.
I hope you can find peace in your life.
God is love.

Christianity is the greatest Jewish trick ever pulled on the white man. Christ fags will try to mental gymnastics their way out of that by invoking the old "synagogue of Satan" defense as if kikes would never leave such an obvious and poor attempt at covering their tracks.

The bottom line is that Christianity has done far more to but the white man than all the other religions (besides Judaism) combined.

>123860254
Matthew 19:29 — And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

>be a deadbeat NEET welfare nigger
>be rewarded in Heaven after you die being a leech

What did Christcucks mean by this?

That's why they killed Him

2 Arabs and a toilet worshiper trying to tell me about Christ.

There is a difference between rabbi Jesus which doesn't exist and was created by the protestant heretics. And Catholic Jesus founder of the traditional catholic church.

Don't make me laugh, Christcuck.

Daaaaaw, sandniggers and pooniggers working together against christians. How sweet...

It bothers me how Christians greet each other.

"Whoever does not care for thier family is worse than the infidels and has denied he faith."

Don't wrest scripture if you are weak
In the faith acknowledge it.