"ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow thuh gubbmint!"

>"ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow thuh gubbmint!"
>gets drone striked

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Your """""militia""""" of fifteen fat guys in chamo is not going to overthrow the US government. It isn't even going to make a dent. You won't become a martyr, just a smoking crater in the ground.

And what is the price of your stubborn belief in this fantasy? Death. Thousands of deaths , perpetrated with the weapons of WAR that you insist on keeping. Think of the fucking children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwnYTfDdGu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow great argument

I enjoy firearms

somebody post gooks explanation to this copy and paste thread

I have a handgun so I can defend myself because the IHOP across the street got unloaded on by a full handgun mag. If I hear pounding at the door and see a bunch of niggers I am pulling that shit out and defending myself, it is a far better alternative than being robbed.

i know you have one op so let's hear your counter argument

Shooting guns is pretty damn fun.

OP replies to this or it's a slide thread, sage your posts fellas.

Dafuq is "chamo"?

I didn't sign my life away to ZOG and fight for Israel to have some little eunuch college student tell me I can't own a rifle like the one I used to kill brown kids for oil.

I've been ignoring this thread for a long time, hoping people would stop replying everytime it gets posted. Just stop. Just fucking stop it already.

the right to defend yourself, your family, and your property is fundamental to any truly free country. there's also the 2nd amendment which prevents the US from becoming a police state.

Chamo
>chamo
Nigga you can't even read or write, are you salty because they wouldn't let your illiterate ass buy a gun?

The fucking lack of an oxford comma in this comic always bothers the shit out of me.

>1 post by this IDiot
>copypasta bread

Drones are useless in an urban enviroment, how did the Afghan farmers and pakis survive ? besides the US government won't Bomb it's own resources.

You can shoot a drone up to 10,000 feet in the air with a 308 round. Don't cound out small arms. It will be the death of you. Hopefully sooner than later.

>he doesn't cover himself with chamo while hunting or plotting to overthrow the ZOG
PLEBIAN!!!

>Hippies don't know about my recreational nukes

aw sweety do the big scawy guns do you a frighten?

/thread

Found the perfect gun for OP

>Drone kills 10 people, has to reload at base
>100s of rebels storm an airbase
Rebels now have military drones.

Why do libfags want to take guns away so badly? I don't even own a gun and it pisses me off.

It's about making it as difficult as possible for them to put us in FEMA camps

Someone post the pasta while the rest of us sage and get this over with.

Define "US government" OP

Also

>US military personnel are civilians
>US federal workers are civilians
>US police officers are civilians

Tell me something OP, if the "government" starts bombing US civilians how do you think these people will feel?

your well-constructed argument has defeated me. i will now head to the closest ghetto and give away all 25 of my guns.

Every time I hear one of these wackos talking about overthrowing the government with their AR-15, I just show them this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwnYTfDdGu0

you arent going to find anything at the gun show that shoots far enough to save you from an apache.

sage these shill threads, Sup Forums is probably more pro second amendment than /k/, if that is possible.

>that flag
part of me wants to say that you have the right to free speech, there is another part of me that says you are trying to shit on these rights and the only way we have to keep them, and the second part is the one I would go with as I cut your fucking neck from 10 to 3.

Problem: Drones are bombing you
Solution: Keep your operations short and spread out enough to avoid rapid reaction from them.
Problem: They'll still get lucky enough to catch a few guys in the open doing suspicious shit.
Solution: Shoot them down.
Problem: You don't have anything that can reach them and your militia isn't cool enough to get supplied by foreign nations throwing their hat in the proxy war.
Solution: Attack the airbase where the drone lands and fuels.
Problem: The airbase is too heavily defended for an assualt and potshots with mortars aren't cutting it.
Solution: Find out who the pilots and crews are and kill them.
Problem: Pilot and crews lives on base.
Solution: Find their families and kill them until people stop wanting to work on a drone crew.

Doors close and windows open. Always.

what treatment? muslims arent ceased from existing

>oh how will we move all this water so far?
>but sailing that far will end in certain death
>you will never control electrons
>how can anyone beat the Third Reich?
>making computers mainstream will never be viable
>we can never overthrow a tyrannical government that has drones

Wandering /k/ommando here: I'll just leave this for your perusal.

Even if it didn't gut the bill of rights, there is no statistical basis for an assault weapon ban. We probably lose more people to bee stings.

Why would the US use an apache to level its own cities and destroy its economy in the process?
Also remind me how the US performed against insurgents and malnourished sheep herders with AKs.