Brit/pol/ - Before The Dawn Edition

Previous Threads
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>Germany Accused Of 'Interfering In General Election To Undermine Theresa May' By May Allies
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/germany-interfering-general-election-undermine-theresa-may/

>Germany & France '€100bn UK Fee'
itv.com/news/2017-05-02/breixt-germany-and-france-want-100bn-from-uk/

>What The EU Wants: Brexit Guidelines
wort.lu/en/politics/key-points-what-the-eu-wants-brexit-guidelines-59087406a5e74263e13bdf67

>Juncker's 'Monster' Plots To Punish Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/revealed-jean-claude-junckers-monster-plotting-punish-britain/

>Brexit To Trigger High Costs For Food Industry
politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/05/02/brexit-about-to-trigger-sky-high-costs-for-british-food

>Emily Thornberry 'Stop Insulting EU'
express.co.uk/news/uk/799383/Brexit-Emily-Thornberry-Theresa-May-back-off-insulting-EU

>Abbott 'Laying Bare Labour Chaos'
heraldscotland.com/news/15260380.Abbott_accused_of_laying_bare_Labour_chaos_after_coming_unstuck_on_cost_and_numbers_of_party__39_s_policing_policy/

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

>West Midlands First Mayoral Election On Thursday
itv.com/news/2017-05-02/west-midlands-mayoral-election-2017-candidates/

>£1bn Nuclear Submarine HMS Audacious Launched
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/1bn-nuclear-attack-submarine-hms-audacious-launched/

>Sadiq Khan Launches New Scotland Yard Unit To Probe Online Hate Crimes
standard.co.uk/news/crime/sadiq-khan-launches-new-scotland-yard-unit-to-probe-online-hate-crime-a3521941.html

Countdown Fun:
>9 Letters: I H E L K O A C S
>Get [949] Using [37, 12, 5, 8, 6, 4]
>Conundrum: [Armorbeet] Clue: Can you tell me the weather?

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244
youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=KEWkHEw3MLM
youtube.com/watch?v=fHiGbolFFGw
youtube.com/watch?v=lbTIvXN_lcE
youtube.com/watch?v=aCiNv3sQW3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=JQuHSQXxsjM
express.co.uk/news/uk/670354/bbc-taxpayers-money-40-billion-new-charter
youtube.com/watch?v=PuUFWcApifU
youtube.com/watch?v=B-W6funrlYA
youtube.com/watch?v=XHPaGhS54tc
youtube.com/watch?v=JR_3d29XE9k
youtube.com/watch?v=cOUTYbKWWEs
sky.com/shop
youtube.com/watch?v=s67JD3bKW0U
amazon.co.uk/Pissing-Gene-Pool-Henry-Rollins/dp/1880985004
vid.me/lt2K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244

>plan created in 2005 under our friend tony blair
>muslim conquest of UK and the west is inevitable
>government believes that whites are unwilling to fight for themselves so a peaceful transition must be organised
>give muslims protected status under law to reduce their chances of early chimping out early
>encourage immigration so that muslim population has family ties to rest of islamic world thus empowering the uk
>increase local autonomy around the country so that sharia zones can legally be created without causing a fuss country wide
>over time these zones will increase in size along with muslim government representation resulting in a total takeover by islam
>at some point a royal will have to convert to islam
>it will all have been done gradually so that the uk as an entity survives

There's more depth in the article, but that's the gist.
Whether it's true or not, it is incredibly close to reality.

So who's still up and in here from the last?

>Feels continue.
youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U

>Jew zones exist.

>Morals
>uses cusswords publically

We've discussed this in the last thread, its shite
Not much point bringing it up again until there are more people here in the afternoon

I do agree profoundly with Hitchen's that the Labour party and Tories are two of the same thing, neither representing that which they're supposed to.

I wouldn't mind the Labour swing to further left and closer to its roots were the Tories to also follow suit and become more traditional conservatives.

A huge part of this countries problem is the sheer lack of demographic viewpoint representative opposition parties.

Please cease using this meme. Frivolity is immoral.

Have to say never realised how segregated the Orthodox jewish population kept themselves until I caught a glimpse on a program about London Ambulance services where they had to enter one of the communities

>there's no high tory/burkian conservative mish-mash party

Things the leftist progressives seem to agree with brit/pol/ on

>hating Tony Blair
>hating Israel

Any more?

Fracking might be universally agreed upon as well

youtube.com/watch?v=KEWkHEw3MLM

tradition
nation
honesty
morality and virtue

basically everything but means

>hating Israel
Can't
>It's anti-semitic.

There we go, no debate about Israel. They are great. Everything they do is because they were hurt or are being attacked.

Just a test run for sharia.

That was not the conclusion.
Last thread i'm gonna be in for a while so I posted again.

I know you guys hate the Muzzies; I hate the idiot ones too.

But you have to admire how the Beth Din courts are rarely complained about if you have any issues with Sharia courts.
Tommy Robinson and the ant-Muslim brigades aren't brave enough to bite that.

i just wish i was somewhere else
i just wish i had no inhibitions

how does one get out of hole that is depression, debt, low self esteem, low confidence, low responsibility, low motivation, no stability, no security, loneliness, self imposed exile, anger, etc?
i do nothing everyday and go into fight or flight if its day time outside, i never leave the house, i rarely eat

does anyone know this particular feel? i really don't wanna end it but it's hard to resist the urge on a daily basis

>Bix?
>Bix Ho
>Muh Bix Nood Ho?
> Nah, Muh Bix Nood Ho Mup Da.
>Mup Da?
>Yah, Mup Da Cub Didda.
>Cub Didda?
>Yah, Cub Didda Mup Da Gub Vote Labour.

Stop.

Have this.

To be honest I don't know too much really about Beth Din and Sharia courts. It doesn't surprise me they have a lot to do with one another considering the Abrahamic origins of the religions.

The reason I oppose them is purely that it sorts of undermines the legal system of the state purely through their existence.

I am beyond you in evolutionary terms.

I used to. It's a tough one because you have no choice but to drag yourself through it. It's neither a light at the end of the tunnel either so don't go looking for it as you wont see it. It doesn't work like that (Not saying things don't get better they certainly do). It's almost suddenly how things start to improve. You will only achieve it through enriching and finding purpose from yourself. No one else can give you what you need. You need your own investment not a new "Love interests" investment.

Start small. Do weird shit like bird watching. Start looking for certain insects. Weird nature shit like that. Things where your left to your own devices with an engaging end goal of finding this species etc...

Ta.
Saw what they did to Norman Finkelstein. But he's jewish so they tried to smear him with allsorts.

An ugly form of deception using a shred of truth to spread a lie.

>Insane natural selection.

To kids!

On taxpayer money!

youtube.com/watch?v=fHiGbolFFGw

>Kids
>Taxpayers money.

Kids watch Dr Who.

And it's on the BBC, so it's taxpayer funded.

>So Diane, how much will you budget for 250,000 police officers be?
One minute of awkward silence later…
>Well Diane?
>Eleventy Million, Bix Ho.
>Eleventy Million? That doesn't even make sense.
Another minute of awkward silence later…
>Well Diane?
>Onety Billion, Nood Bix Ho.

What can we do about these fucks so they lose a whole load of seats?

I fear that the local council elections on Thursday could give a positive result for the SNP (because many don't bother to vote in council elections) which could boost their hopes for retaining or gaining seats come June.

Cheers for the laugh user

>Diane, Police & Basic Maths. Terrible Interview On LBC.
youtube.com/watch?v=lbTIvXN_lcE

>Diane Unstoppable: Car Crash Becomes Multi-Car Pile-Up
youtube.com/watch?v=aCiNv3sQW3w

>Teddy I have fixed it for you to have entertainment on yer Yacht.

David Icke was right

>BBC Taxpayer funded
Source?

she was on the phone.
She could have simply looked it up?
>Was she in her bedroom?

>BASED Scallywag magazine.

D Icke says so much he is bound to get it right once in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Her figures:
>42
>42
>42

playing the bbc interview and this track is brilliant.

>Do weird shit like bird watching.
>Start looking for certain insects.
>Weird nature shit like that.
Have you seen where I live, lad?

She was making the policy announcement
Shame she fucked it up so badly, it was a very good idea tbf, more cops is always a vote winner

Kind of moving subject but what are peoples opinions on Jimmy Savile?

The one aspect of his scandal didn't make too much sense as it never really fleshed out was the scale to which he did it. Behind the scenes there must have been a network of paedophiles at large yet only a few names got thrown up and Jimmy Savile got all the limelight never really having it shined anywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQuHSQXxsjM
Enlightening.

Oh yeah, i agree with her. I just think she's a terrible messenger.
And i say that as an ethnic minority.

>Yes lad.

i have so many opportunities, people trying to help me, but i waste all of them and choose instead to waste away.
i've done this for the past 5 years straight, like a parasite. i am a parasite.

so many chances to escape and get my head above water, and i choose to let go and drown every time

it's a sickness i tell you, the "wasted potential" cliche is a cliche but still rings true anyway. i have done nothing at all for five years when i know i am more capable than people doing better than me, i just refuse to participate in any of it, or anything. i am not interested in money, women, cars, i am interested in nothing at all but sustenance.

i don't want to die at all, i am not suicidal really, i could never do it... i just want to live under a rock and not be disturbed by anyone or anything
it is pathetic and i know it. i think about how pathetic it is every second of every day. even this post and me posting this is pathetic. i still probably wont change. i wish someone would kill me

i have thrown it all away for nothing at all

express.co.uk/news/uk/670354/bbc-taxpayers-money-40-billion-new-charter

you're going back

She is and always has been an imbecile when it came to messages and public imagery. I can't help but find myself dumbfounded how she ended up where she is.

Check out the Scallywag magazine archives and you'll get your answers.

The public know he was a nonce but it serves as a distraction to the deep-state members of the establishment who he fixed things for.
That aspect is what the public don't necessarily know.

Apparently she's actually a fairly good constituent's MP
Just fucking awful at speaking
And not being racist
And not saying she loves mao

>I can't help but find myself dumbfounded how she ended up where she is.

Corbyn fucked her in the 70's to look good in front of his liberal friends.

Actual truth. He even engineered for his friends to come to his bedsit while he was having sex with her so they could see her in the bed.

Read "Comrade Corbyn". It's very illuminating.

Well, I can completely avoid that from here on out. I guess instead of a Christmas episode this year they'll do Kwanzaa? Maybe whatever the Muzzies do?

>The £40billion will be raised from the licence fee, which is due to rise by 10 per cent in 2021 from £145 to £160.
Only if you think that the licence fee is a tax can you make that assumption. You are not forced to pay it as you can just not have a television. In real terms 160 pound for a years worth of entertainment is fucking cheap.

When i put it to one my best mates that she is terrible and a hypocrite for sending her son to Private school, he literally said:
>Muh only black woman MP so she is attacked.
I said, yes she does face unfair criticism and racism but she is also a terrible politician
He kept going on with
>muh have to protect her.

I said:
>So are you gonna also stop criticism of the first Asian male MP? Simply cos he's Asian?

Then he shut up.
>Twas good.

>Enoch I have fixed it for you to have some boy fun with Teddy aboard Teddy's Yacht.

>I like big butts and i cannot lie.

You lads will enjoy these gems then...

youtube.com/watch?v=PuUFWcApifU

youtube.com/watch?v=B-W6funrlYA

youtube.com/watch?v=XHPaGhS54tc

youtube.com/watch?v=JR_3d29XE9k

youtube.com/watch?v=cOUTYbKWWEs

sky.com/shop
As a comparison

Each to their own user. Keeping to yourself and wanting to live under a rock is a bit of an oxymoron when you call yourself a parasite at the same time.

I'm not going to say or attempt not to say anything cliche user but why the fuck does it matter. If you're discontent then satiate your thirst. Your not pathetic either. You become convoluted with shit which has nothing to do with you out of pessimism. Take a deep breath and realise it really doesn't matter. Stop burdening yourself with perceived bullshit and do whatever. You're feeling pressure. Relieve it by letting it go.

What's the Enoch sources? I've heard this as he was close to Heath, but any sources?
>Horrific KEK.

>Only if you think that the licence fee is a tax can you make that assumption.

semantics. Not all taxes are mandatory, as you don't pay road tax unless you have a car, for example.

It's not called a tax, but it's taxpayer money, and they have government white papers every year to try and legitimise it further. The BBC also takes taxpayer money straight from the government in bribes, bungs, kickbacks, etc.

Superb.
Ta.
youtube.com/watch?v=s67JD3bKW0U

Well said.

Nice. The fucking STATE of people who actually want to vote for him though.

Semantics. You sound about as intelligent as Abbot. Keep eating the blueberries.

Good fun. Nigel became a meme even among those who offered him some of the most opposition.

Thank you,

Taken note and will look into it after I've slept. Cheers user.

pink should be a feminist

i do love him for he BTFO of the blairites.

Start buying guns.

i cant let go, ive tried everything
ive tried drugs, drinking, exercise, crime, routine, everything you can think of.
i always remain too involved and aware of my situation to the point of it becoming disabling.

i have tried telling myself nothing matters but nihilism isn't the answer and does nothing for me. if you tell yourself to not care, you only end up caring more.
i want to do good, i want to leave a mark on the world but i am unable to overcome the mental hurdles that stop me from doing anything at all.

i have hit rock bottom several times and i never learn my lesson, each time i repeat the same mistakes. i am a parasite, i take from everyone what i can and i give nothing back. i say one thing and do another. i survive by being a parasite. i eat by being a parasite and yet i know this but do nothing to change. as soon as i get what i need to hide under my rock, i disappear until i need more, like a drug addict.
i cannot learn my lesson or change. i am unable to change, whatever makes the brain tick the way it does, mine is broken. i cannot change the way my brain processes events, or the chemicals released at specific times that make me act the way i do, so maybe it is fate that i waste and do nothing

i just wish it wasnt so

>I are the niggerest, Diane.

Stop bumming guys.

>ive tried everything
>ive tried drugs
see you in prison

Definitely Maybe

amazon.co.uk/Pissing-Gene-Pool-Henry-Rollins/dp/1880985004
Read a book and wank into a sink.

i dont do them anymore, they dont work

>i don't break the law anymore so you can't arrest me!
that's where you're wrong crimmie

the first episode of this just aired on PBS
>anglo family works extremely hard and lives frugally, barely affords the food and rent
>jew family is tailors, barely lift a finger in comparison and make food and rent easily
>paki family charges luxury food without batting an eyelash, produce piecework so poor in quality that it's all rejected and they don't get paid, and can't pay grocery debt or rent at the end of the first week
>the show gives the pakis a free pass rather than evicting them for nonpayment of rent like explained at the beginning of the episode

henry rollins isn't going to help, i see straight through him
he is a show business actor and musician, what good will he do for me?

i'm no commie
despite my situation as i've explained, i still believe it's dog eat dog, it's survival of the fittest, it's a game of winners and losers. i am just trying to figure out how to stop losing now, if i can

Then choose knife, pill or van.

why do a lot of northerners look like Gallagher? Or it's some sub group of English men anyway, Peter hicthens looks the same. Similar features, facial hair, etc.

>inb4 inbred

Seriously though, why?

Nigger, you sound like me at 21. So desperate to do something, make something of myself, but it was like there was something in me that just...stopped me from doing it. Even small things. Going out. Talking to people. I'd do anything I could to avoid any form of contact or responsibility sometimes because there was a..grinding sensation in my mind that just...stopped me.

D Icke, Wogan.
vid.me/lt2K

whats that? suicide? i already stated despite my dire situation, i am not suicidal. i would never take my own life. occasionally i wish this wasn't the case however

i really dont think there is any answer
i am hoping one day i wake up and have a different personality, or maybe i hit my head and take on a new personality and traits

i don't want to be me, and the way my brain works, my habits, my anger, my dislikes, my interests... anymore

i want to be a zombie. someone who lives a "normal" life and is not bothered by any of it. i need a lobotomy

BTFO the Blairites? They're in fuckin' power right now m8, and they're about to royally sweep the old bastard

yes this is pretty accurate except i have 0 stability or support system around me so if it all goes belly up, i am absolute bottom rung of society level of fucked, there is nothing to break my fall at all

I was in a different situation, perhaps. Thankfully, I had gone to university, and had the means to break out of it. Painful as it was. It's still there, though, and I will spend entire days doing nothing whenever I can sometimes. It's difficult to push myself to do stuff, but it's slightly easier than before.

>ive tried drugs, drinking, exercise, crime, routine, everything you can think of.

Investing into other things to solve your problems. This is what I mean when I say you have to invest directly into yourself. Nothing else is going to fix you for you. You have the pain in the ass task of figuring out how you're going to do it which I why I recommend making yourself busy by yourself. Helps you to look into yourself while not sitting around trying to look into yourself.. if that makes sense.

>i want to leave a mark on the world
You've set yourself up with an impossible task. When you say make your mark I can only assume you mean get recognition and fame which lasts through history. If you wanted to make your mark find a good spot for a tree and plant it. Bastard will stand hundreds of years possibly and its acorns will spread its life.

>i have hit rock bottom several times and i never learn my lesson
There's not a lesson to learn. No moral of the story. No what to do next time. Searching for it will always leave you empty handed.

>i am a parasite
Well as someone that crosses into Entomology and Helminthology you're not a parasite. You're holding yourself on some pedestal which you won't judge others on. Get over it you're like most people mate. Stop taking a dump on yourself.

>i am unable to change
Bullshit. Like it or not you don't get to decide that. You're changing ever minute. Get out of the mindset that you're a still picture

>i just wish it wasnt so
Wishing will do fuck all. Stop lingering on alternatives. Embrace yourself and go do some weird shit. Everyone looks a fool to someone. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Go find something beautiful which you can contribute to. Not something that will contribute to you.

It's hard to sum it up. I can only be as blunt and confrontational as I can try but you need it as I did. No ones gonna fix you. You'll just happen to fix yourself. Go stare in a mirror and smile at yourself. Force it.