You have to choose Sup Forums

You have to choose Sup Forums

Have your country be 30% muslim, or have your country be 30% black

>tfw it will soon be both
:(

Black because they will eventually kill themselves off through abortion, crime and just being your average dindu. They will be gone within the century, while muslims will continue to grow.

shit forgot pic

30% black

Do you mean, 30% Arab? Obviously 30% Arab since blacks have substantially lower intelligence. We start wars with Arabs because they are at least smart enough to put up a fight. With groids, you just put a KFC bucket under a box held up by a stick with a rope.

Black, the muslims cause more insidious sort of trouble

this

Black

What percentage of those blacks are Muslim?

The worst black people I know are muslim, so I'm gonna say I'd rather have 30% black. I like basketball a lot too.

I live in Saint Louis, so naturally I hate niggers with a burning passion. Muslims aren't much of an improvement tho

black

blacks.
they can be functional human beings.

>nigger with nebulous morals
>sandnigger with Mohammedan morals
I choose basic nigger with nebulous morals, thank you.

We can use the blacks as slaves.
Mudslimes would just blow themselves up and rape all da white womyn

Black because sometimes they are good people and woke AF

Basketball Americans are salvageable. We need to just focus on breeding the most tame as they did during slavery breeding the strong ones. If course then we ensure their full assimilation into American culture. African dindus need to go they've had thousands of years and have done nothing.

I see that when you get down to the fundamentals humans are still animals and like animals we can be selectively breed for desirable traits. With this in mind most of the Arab and Muslim world has a pretty big problem with inbreeding. This needs to be stopped. I'd go with the blacks.

>have your country be 30% black
>my city is already 30% black
FML.

>twy muslim but would rather have 30% blacks

Black and only because the Muslim population won't stay 30% of the population for long.

>tfw it's already

Same here :(

30% black if Jamaican instead of african