Subhuman China does it again

kvoa.com/story/35247392/sierra-vista-woman-finds-note-from-chinese-prisoner-in-walmart-purse

Burgress finds a note from a Chinese prisoner in a Walmart purse she purchased.

>A full translation of the letter, as provided to Wallace, reads:

>“Inmates in the Yingshan Prison in Guangxi, China are working 14 hours daily with no break/rest at noon, continue working overtime until 12 midnight, and whoever doesn't finish his work will be beaten. Their meals are without oil and salt. Every month, the boss pays the inmate 2000 yuan, any additional dishes will be finished by the police. If the inmates are sick and need medicine, the cost will be deducted from the salary. Prison in China is unlike prison in America, horse cow goat pig dog (literally, means inhumane treatment)."

>buying gook shit
>willingly

Other urls found in this thread:

povertydata.worldbank.org/poverty/country/CHN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do the crime do the time heh

>shopping at Walmart

Disgusting.

>disagree with glorious leader
>thrown in jail making purses for walmart

Ever been to mainland China? Those people are bigger Jews than actual Jews

It's so distasteful when people inject their politics into their work

But...but China is a Marxist workers utopia so this can't be true. REEEEEE

Bob calls himself the government and writes down on a piece of paper that from now on, you - you in particular - can't breathe or else you shall be executed.
You breathe. Bob executes you.
>do the crime face the penalty xD

Doesn't happen, tripfag attention whore.

Nothing separates any government from Bob.
The fact that you like to make moral excuses for sociopathic people who only mean you harm is only due to you stockholme syndrome.

Funny as fuck

Not an argument.

Fake news. China is the country with the biggest poverty reduction in the last 20 years.

povertydata.worldbank.org/poverty/country/CHN

Buy their goods, they are giving employment to millions

>tripfaggot
kys, if you want fame, go to facebook

i would pay more for everything if it meant not buying chinese honestly

Fake news.

The United States has the world's highest prison population, abuse and rape is rampant within it, and also let us not forget that you lynched negroes.

Meanwhile, in China, all prisoners are given free education, healthcare, and mental treatment before being released back into society within six months. Crime is at an all time low.

Gooks are cringey and inhumane to their own, have no idea of how a proper legal system should function and have zilch concept about a)birth control b) how to properly use antibiotics c) how to properly use Western medicine d) how to give a fuck about your fellow man

China is another world folks

Nothing separates any government from Bob is a statement of fact.

>thinking we are the only race that trolls
it's a prank bro. and a damn good one at that. Assuming the note wasn't planted by the purse bitch herself.

Jesus Christ I laughed so hard.

Nothing separates you from flying off into the sun but gravity still sadly holds you down.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

I lived in Beijing for more than 2 years, and my company places me in one of their many offices in China every summer for work. Believe me, for the average Chinese person (even in a tier one city) 2000 元 is good money for a month as it's far superior to minimum wage. That's almost a manager's salary at a low level coffee shop in Beijing, and is around $300 USD.

Very true, Fellow American. Very true.

>Prison in China is unlike prison in America, horse cow goat pig dog

after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and man door hand hook car door

>let us not forget that you
>forget that you
>you
>USA flag
Turn your proxy off China.

Do not be of lies.

wtf i love forced labor camps now

>"Doesn't happen, tripfag attention whore"
your autism truly amazes me. you are really unable to unpack the meaning of a hyperbole? do you often wonder what are you missing?

Globalization at it's finest.

>tripfagging
>on an anonymous message board
>being this much of a faggot.

Now that's a good leaf

The only way this could have been funnier is if it was packaged chink meat at the grocery

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bumping (from thread about that youtube qt)

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GENTS, MOVE ALONG

I'm getting tired. So sleepy.

leaf bringing the bantz, I almost choked on my burger!

So they actually use their prisoners to do the same shit they once paid their people for, under possibly shittier conditions? Why does no one talk about this?

plot twit: prison is white

because the Right views this as okay and the Left, while opposed, don't want to pay more for their Apple products.

american prisoners get paid 10-20 cents per hour to do jobs as well. but its voluntary to have a prison job

Kek

This will probably slide soon because western civ has no hope.

Prison is an awful place the post.

Who /Aldi/ here?

typical entitled millennial. bitch needs to grow up and be a man.

I'm on the right, I never approved of this shit. I would guillotine a solid % of """conservatives""" tho, if I had power. And I don't think libruls actually give a shit for the most part. They were told that this shit is bad in their sociology class, now they LARP moral indignation about anything they can, often without actually even feeling it.

It does, Bao Yu. Chinese government kills religious people and harvests and sells their organs. people who say or write something against their narrative are imprisoned. I'd rather go to war with them than any other nation.

this fucking leaf

I'm aware. They don't do back-breaking labor for 12+ hours a day though. Maybe in the old days on chain gangs, but not anymore.

>supporting red china

fuck off

The aldis near me are cool but they have a really limited selection so you can't do all of your food shopping there, just some good supplemental stuff.

Lol who cares? As long as my shit is cheap.

You Aldi's are cool. Don't come around Trader Joe's tomorrow guys. I don't want you to get hurt.

>supporting red china

fuck you commie

Noice

>supporting jewish america

SINK
THE
CHINKS

I'm a Chinese major and this is almost illegible.

DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM

>this faggot knows about prison conditions in both china and america
needs gassing desu

You've seen what free chinks do to animals and children, they deserve it.

Vietbro, do any Chinese political convicts escape to Vietnam? Any stories?

No American speaks like that.

I haven't heard of any.

It's ugly but it has the confidence and "shortcuts" of someone who has been writing it for a while. Probably the prisoner had little schooling, he had to write quickly, and his hand was tense.

In America workers wear net on hair. In China net wears Han in air.

seems likely. Also looks like he may have written it without being able to see what his hand was doing as he wrote it. Perhaps he wrote it with his hand inside the bag, covered from anyone seeing, even himself.

his 完 in particular really fucking threw me. Like I said though... almost illegible. I can still make it all out, especially given context and that I have a translation to crib off :^)

300$ a month? You have to work 10 months to make what I get in a day. MURIKA!!!

just want to say that i got that

Cheap but lacks quality. I've never purchased anything from WalMart that lasted more than a year.

>and also let us not forget that you lynched negroes
>implying there's amything wrong with this
fucking Chink, should've just let Japan continue to rape and experiment on your people

Being a major doesn't even mean you're good. Fuck off you dumb prick

You did good leaf.
You did good.

Actually in chainyna you can make a decent living with very little money,think of all the products made in China, then imagine them being way cheaper,yes everything is shitty and made in China, decent at most but really cheap and affordable,you can make a decent living there.
I bought a pack of smokes there that only the elite buys as a gift for a friendo of mine that was like a month and a half salary of a doctor in china
(Of course there are countless tries where it's more lulzy even)

How do you earn 3k per day?