Why has no political movement

... ever simply proposed denying stupid people a vote?

Simple - score under 100 on a standardized intelligence test and you can't vote, run or be appointed/hired to any position with decision making power of public policy or resources.

Same rights, freedoms, protections ... just can't vote.

They make up the majority of every political movement that has ever existed

Because idiots and bleeding hearts would vote against them en masse?

i guess i shouldnt vote................

its not dumbocracy if dumb people can't vote desu

that's a stupid idea and won't work.
let only people that have served the country in some way vote, now that would be better

Because the general population is terrified of IQ tests. Arguably rightly so but I don't think we'll ever legislate anything serious based on them. They should be done and studied and probably used in the hiring process.

I'm pretty sure the sitting president would not meet that threshold....

High iq is a relatively new thing and lower iq people still outnumber them

fpbp.

politics has always been a game between smart people to get stupid people to support them

If you take more out of the system than you put in, you don't get a vote.

THIS HEAD PICTURE MAKES MY EYES RAIN

That wouldn't work for two reasons:
A) You'd disenfranchise most women and 'minorities', meaning that it would be impossible to enact.
B) The powers that be could manipulate the test to exclude people they didn't want voting e.g. if you increased the weighting of language components median female IQ would be 115~ and male would be 85~.

The military and civil service already have significant control in many countries and look where that gets you.

They used to do this back in the day but they didn't have IQ tests so they just had literacy tests but they were scrapped because niggers can't read.

im sure the liberals will, but they will adjust the scale due to racial privileged.

Look ... I am a153 but recognizethat IQ tests come down to pattern recognition. Fast learners see patterns where slow learners are slow to see them or never do and learn by rote (which is repetition ... strict pattern adherence.

But if you want public resources used effectively and with minimal burden on the populace, shouldn't the pattern recognizing people be doing that? Or do you hand resources to those who can't recognize causality and instead go with what feels right?

I'm literally retarded and have no idea how to function. I sit alone in my apartment and play videogames and masturate. I have a genius-level iq. Do you really want me voting instead of the blue-collar workers who built your houses and bridges and shit, who pay taxes and want to keep brown people out?

There is a saying that people who find &recruit candidates use:

"Find someone smart enough to win and dumb enough to run"

Look up Death Row Tests.

What your stupid ass doesn't realize is how IQ is gauged. And in fact, would probably make you ineligible to vote.

Say you were given a standardized IQ test periodically throughout your life. Let's say, you were given three. One when you are a child, one when you turn 18, and one when you're 40 (roughly the time plasticity has waned and crystallization sets in fully).

You score less than 100 when you're a kid, but no big deal, you'll learn and do better when you're older. There's a reason why testing for children versus testing for adults is different. So you take another test when you're 18 and hit 100 - flat on the nose. After the rigorous test, it is found that 100 is the maximum you will ever be able to score (since variables exist, and 100 is the highest recorded in your tests). This allows you to vote, great.

However, when you're 40 - they do another assessment. Now if you know anything about how IQ is accounted for, you'll know what is going to happen. Since it is clear that you don't - what is going to happen is that upon being retested your maximum highest score is below 100 now.

But how? Well, it's a mixture of biological reasons as well as how we actually score intelligence. Essentially, the bar is continuously increased and we adjust for this increase. It's why Anti-Death Penalty groups will go around and test every inmate on death row throughout their entire time on death row. Because in 1970 they might have had an IQ of 80, which would allow them to be executed for their crimes but in 2017 when given the test again they scored 65. This makes them ineligible for execution by the state.

The same thing happens to literally every human on earth. It isn't that you become stupid as time goes on (not really, but sort of), it is that we reassess the metrics that determine the final score. So inevitably most people would never be allowed to vote or would only be allowed to vote for relatively short period of time.

People with high IQs tend to vote left because they're self-righteous weaklinga with a penchant for rationalising bullshit so you'd just end up with Marxist dictatorships in the long run. Best thing to do would be to have a starship troops system where only veterans can vote or run for office

I've met plenty of uneducated people in my life who turned out to be high IQ and a fair share of PhDs (mainly in "Education" which is a glorified masters degree) that couldn't get bread out of an inplugged toaster.

IQ does not vary dramatically through one's active life.

>After the rigorous test, it is found that 100 is the maximum you will ever be able to score

Does this test include a magic crystal ball that can see everything you do in the future?

>People are smarter than me
>Fuck those marxist kike motherfucker white power 1488

you are confusing 'educated' with high IQ.

They are different sets of people, esp since the 1980s when IQ was eliminated from standardized educational testing in the US and most of Europe.

And every 10 points over 100 you get an additional vote. How many votes would Sup Forums get?

This is effectively how it worked when sovereignty only belonged to landed gentlemen.

Then the cancermeme that is democracy happened.

Landed was a proxy for this, I assume.

>Including the Kaiser.
That hurts.

>You m-m-m-make me haaaappy.

Get out of here. People like Simple Jack and Banjo Boy are the only people who should be able to vote. They're pure hearted and free from corrupting interests.

It does. Sometimes by up to 20 or 30 points depending on the testing methodology and how old you are.

I pared down the scenario to this extent so that I could control for variables. Otherwise OP could go, "What if I took Super Male Vitality and then had a Chinese 'Doctor' perform a trepanation on me so I can increase maximum cranial blood volume!?" Shit like that needs to be accounted for on Sup Forums because people (like you Leafs) will turn yourselves into strawmen for examples of clinical psychosis if it would better serve your argument.

I would love to have 5 votes

When the US was first founded, you had to a land owning white male 30+ years old to vote. Why we ever went away from that is beyond me.

The South did this in the past and now it's considered "illegal racial discrimination" or some BS.
>The South actually did do it for racial discrimination, but that's besides the point.

Military training should be mandatory too. If you want to rule a country and start wars you should be prepared to die for it. Main reason why women can never vote.

hence my use of "active life" given that cognitive function generaly decreases with a decline in vitality (age, activity, engagement)

The tests done in the south were often of tge "how many bubbles are in a bar of soap" variety. Not standardized. Also, doing this couldn't be done in US without Constitutional amendment - something that won't likely ever happen.

they won't even pass a bill requiring ID

Because it they'd be called racist

Kek

point taken

If stupid people couldn't vote, no niggers and few women would vote. That would be great for the country but the b & w's would never fucking shut up about it.

I guarantee that if you tried to propose this, the left would classify it as discriminatory, but would never say against who since doing so would be implying that group is stupid.

Stupid people are the ones that vote. Democracy is a sham.