JIMI HENDRIX SHOULD BE ON THE 20 DOLLAR BILL NOT TUBMAN

>tubman
>litterally who?

hendrix pioneered rock and roll,he set the style of playing that we see even till this day

rock n roll is quintessentially american and part of its culture,,when you think of the usa you think of eagle screech,monster trucks the flag,hulk hogan doing a leg drop on bin laden and a guitar solo lol

he pioneered it and it cant be denied,sure you had guys like jerry lee lewis but it was no where near what hendrix did

he gained the respect of even the most racist yank IE "you play good for a nigger!" which is what someone once told him after a gig

he also came from nothing and was dirt poor,served in the us forces

white kids had posters of him up on their walls and nagged their parents to buy them guitars so they could be just like him

i think hendrix deserves to be on the bill not only to satisy a diversity qouta but making a great contribution to american culture

fuck tubman! put hendrix on the bill

if you gotta put a black person on your money,give it to one who actually deserves it not some litterally who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKvnQYFhGCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would look cool as fuck also

Only if the new $20 is purple. And wails the Star Spangled Banner when you spend it.
>swoon

Chuck Berry my dude, he is the grandaddy of rocknroll

I'd rather it be Hendrix desu.

I don't want any niggers getting into my wallet.

I unironically agree.

Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix, or Prince would all be worthier replacements for the 20 Dollar bill than Harriet Tubman.

hendrix is my favourite musician, but if he were alive today at the peak of his career, literally changing the world with his music, you alt right circle cucks would hate everything he stands for.

FUCKING GENIUS

We need a coin with black Michael Jackson on one side and a white Michael Jackson on the other

YEAH YEAH YEAH

youtube.com/watch?v=MKvnQYFhGCc
>goddamn he was and still is the best

*fistbumps*
rock on my dude

Fucking cuck

>That shwarze had to go, the "Jewish" godfather said so.

If he didn't die in his youth, Hendrix would be a rock 'n' roll footnote.

Im sorry im not familiar with american idioms what does a rock n roll foot note mean

Put Dolemite on the 20 motherfucka.

You don't know who runs this game do you?

THIS

FUND IT

Im more ok with hendrix than tubman
but fucking give them the $5
lincoln has the penny and george is too rad to give up his spot as is jackson
even if he hated the banks

Put Scott Joplin instead for Ragtime.
Or W.C. Handy for the Blues.
Or Louis Armstrong for Jazz.
Or Louis Jordan for Rhythm and Blues.

Jackson should stay on the 20 dollar bill but the should print new ones with jackson shooting injuns

only if we get some pirates on the back

Fuck off putting Jackson on the $20 is an insult to the man.
We should put Robert E Lee on the 20 instead.

footnote, noun.

>a minor or tangential comment or event added or subordinated to a main statement or more important event.

My meaning is that he is assigned way more importance and relevance on account of him dying in his peak. See Janis Joplin, Randy Rhodes, Kurt Cobain amongst others.

Ah i moved here from the cayman islands like a year ago so im still getting used to the way you guys speak english

Pedo though and into some freaky shit.

Having rock-dollars would give me a boner so hard I could break skulls with it.
Yes yes yes yes yes

Put Robert Fripp on the $100 and Andrew Latimer on the $50.

Nobody would complain, we built this nation on music and the hounds of our wars were fed on rock and roll. When the revolution comes the sounds of the dictator's skulls being split by lead will be accompanied by the cry of steel being split by electric fingers.

i could live with this

Has anyone in the news media ever asked one of these BLM niggers what their end game is for all of this? When will they be satisfied and the BLM movement no longer be necessary?

This goes back to a post I saw earlier, which asked what niggers expected if they were the ruling majority in this country (or something along those lines) Just take a look at how they live in black majority neighborhoods.

Of course, they've never thought about this realistically because they're too busy bitching and protesting to contribute to the economy or society in any way.

These are the true bloodsuckers of America. No rational thought, just gimme gimme gimme, until it's gone.

>Multiple languages on US money

FUCK OFF. English and Latin for mottos.

Fuck my bad. I thought I was making a new post.

I listen to Exposure at least once a day, but why the hell would you put a Brit on American currency?

somebody go learn photoshop and fucking do it. where is this autism