SAY IT WITH ME:

SAY IT WITH ME:

#ZUCK2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbak
youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want a women. They will have Oprah or Mike Obama run. Put either one in a wheelchair and it is a 100% win

does the berg just made an HEIL HITLER??? WTF IS THIS BLATANT NAZI!!!

>misspelled his name

#KEK fixed it for ya

kike or no kike hes still a FUCKING WHITE MALE. the democratic party can only win elections with the shitskin vote, so they'll have to get a minority or some other diversity token.

POWERFUL

I fucking said this would happen and someone said he was antisocial and it would never happen

I said, they're going to make one of these big, outsider, famous tech faces to run against Trump instead of any mainstream politician. This is how they can win over the millennials.

ZIE ZUCK

>zuck is a cuck

too easy

I hope he does so that his ego can get shattered

B-BUT ITS CHELSEA'S TURN!!!!

If he runs and wins this country will 100% guaranteed be fucked for 1000 years.

CAN'T KEK THE ZUCK!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

>32 years old

ZUCKERBERG 2020

"JUST ZUCK MY SHIT UP"

He'd suppressed the wages of bureaucrats by replacing half of them with pajeets.

Great. Every single one his solutions will be to build an app for that.
Foreign Policy - let's build an app for that.
Immigration - let's build an app for that.

DUDE I CAN SEE IT NOW

HE RUNS

GETS FUCKING DECIMATED BY TRUMP BECAUSE HES A SHIT DEBATER

EVERYONE LAUGHS AT HIM

KIKEBOOK DIES

NOTHING BAD CAN COME FROM THIS

This is how these faggots get you invested. By running such detestable cunt candidates that you end up getting on a Trump train.
I'm fucking done with democracy.
Fuck the Jews, fuck the CIA, fuck the rigged two party system, fuck the bankers and the media and if you fuck with me or my White family or my brothers I will fuck you up cunt.

>Put either one in a wheelchair and it is a 100% win
win for trump.

hes not afraid to beat a cripple of he needs to.

can you imagine? Oprah visits somewhere, like the middle east or whatever to visit the kids. Gets wounded by Assad gas attack barrel bomb and now she in wheelchair. Maybe Obama can fly her back home in on Richard Branson private jet

HOLY SHIT, I USE FACEBOOK TO POST MY INANE SHIT TO MY FRIENDS AND READ THEIR INANE SHIT, MARK IS LIKE, THE COOLEST GUY EVER AND HE DRESSES JUST LIKE US, I THINK WE SHOULD MAKE HIM PRESIDENT!

MORE LIKE #KEK2020

I want to see him run just so I can watch Sup Forums collectively inflict a Dissociation Disorder on themselves.

>Hate Kuckerberg
>Hate Musk
>Musk shit talks Kuckerberg all day
>But can't make Musk "our guy" because he's Reddit
>But can't like Kuckerberg because he's literally Satan
>But can't hate Kuckerberg because Reddit hates him
>Bu can't like Musk because Sup Forums hates him

I wonder how many people here will kill themselves before they accept being put into this situation.

He'll be 35 by 2021.

MADAME PRESIDENT

That was possibly the dumbest thing I have read all day.

kids dont even use facebook anymore, they use snapchat/instagram

cuckerberg doesnt have a chance. just like that faggot bloomberg.

>sleazy little billionaire jew president who made his fortune collaborating with the NSA to completely overturn common sense and spread garbage social media culture
>latest venture has been driving people off a tropical island he fucking bought so he would have it be entirely private for REASONS don't worry about it goyim he has nothing to hide but you're not allowed to peek in anyway

The other buys who goes to synagogue with (Soros, Buffet, Bloomberg) would actually tell Zuckerberg to NOT run. They rule best from the shadows using Mossad trickery; being in a spotlight actually burns them and reveals their true reptilian forms.

Yeah, exactly this.
Plus he supports the Technocracy.
He's the perfect shill candidate to go against Trump. He doesn't even have to work when he wins, the Democrats will just run the show for him.
100% puppet.

its his turn, its time for america to get zucked

"Say it with me" is the most cringy shit. So sick of seeing it.

Sew a dick on one of them and call it a tranny and then they have a 100% chance of being the nominee for the Demographic party

Feel the Zuck

Everybody hates Kikerberg. He's a kike. Musk is chubby weird slob that's supported Trump a bit and does weird shit like wanting to create tunnels to avoid traffic in LA, so I guess he's not horrible. At least Musk is making contributions to humanity, unlike Kikerberg. Facebook is the heart of a lot of degeneracy.

There's too many things that would bring his campaign down.

First off is his age which will come up a lot. Secondly is how much distrust the mass has for Zuckerberg. The whole Facebook spying on its users and selling their information to companies will almost instantly demonize him and ruin all of his chances. Who the fuck is going to trust someone who makes a living stealing and profiting from your privacy? And let's not forget about how he stole the idea of Facebook or when he forced Hawaiians off of their property.

Also, nobody actually likes Zuckerberg. Find me one person that does that has no association with the guy. There's nothing appealing about him.

>wanting to create tunnels to avoid traffic in LA
This seems like a BAD idea.

#KEK2020

Prove me wrong, Kraut.

Musk and Kuckerberg are despised on Sup Forums, but one is loved on Reddit and the other isn't. Deny that the scenario I just green-texted won't play out. And before you think I don't know any Sup Forums-tards who have killed themselves because they couldn't handle the globalists, you'd be wrong.

I don't think he's old enough even then.
He's awful a public speaking any dem or republican would beat him like a drum.
Any opponent can bring up him selling people's personal info to the NSA.
Any opponent can bring up him trying to steal land from natives in Hawaii.

SAY IT WITH ME
#KEK2020

>Musk secretly wants to destroy LA in the most Super Villain way possible

Everyone here wants the Norks to Nuke the place already.

A little worrying. Just think about him using Facebook to spread his campaign propaganda.

ARE YOU READY TO ZUCK THE COCK

The only thing less trustworthy than a Jew is an ex-Jew, but if Zucker becomes president he'll either be the CIA/FBI's wet dream come true as he gives them access to his databanks or FB will crash harder than a Boeing 727 in September when he has to give it up. Both of these are entertaining scenarios.

He would win if he ran as a Republican, but Democrat? LOL

The Democrats have made out rich white males to be the boogeyman for years, now minorities are fucking terrified of them & won't vote for one

Zuck would guarantee PA & MI turn Red again because Blacks won't come out to vote

CAN'T KEK THE ZUCK

1/2

2/2

Yeah, no

>Anyone thinking that the libshits would run anything but a latino woman for maximum oppression points

america will be completely subverted and handed over to the security state if he wins

moves like gamer and surrogates WILL be our future if he wins

What was this again? I remember the situation.

He was wearing that sweater, and the woman interview him asked him repeatedly to take it off (for some reason), and he finally did and she showed the inverse side of it.

Was it some kind of NSA campaign thing? I can't quite recall.

>They want a women
>women
>using it as singular

I can tell you're a spic, faggot! Only fags like you confuse "men" for "man", faggot.

you're right though, it's like the liberal version of Trump's "i'll renegotiate that lousy deal"

He'll run as an Independent.

Id vote for hillory clinton before i voted for zuckerfag!

He was sweating balls and kept telling him to take off the sweater to cool down, but he kept saying he never takes it off. When he finally did take it off, she took it from him and that's what was inside. He really had no explanation for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbak

He won't win. He'll run as a Democrat.

whydidnt the link work

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I

this would be a disaster like no other in American history

if you look this guy head on, he is 100% ayy

>they're going to make one of these big, outsider, famous tech faces to run against Trump instead of any mainstream politician

I'm betting on Mark Cuban

He doesn't want to win.
This is a billionaire ego stunt.

These people have always run as independents, from Perot over Trump 2000 all the way to De La Fuente 2016.

>mass immigration policy
>FB is the new NSA/CIA
>ads will have ads
>SOTU will have ads
>wars will be streamed on FB live

yeah no... like civil war no

Great, we have a current president with the mannerisms of a retard, and now we will have a literal retard running for office?

What's the matter, don't you like an open and connected society, goy?

>implying

>moves like gamer and surrogates WILL be our future if he wins

nu/pol/ pls go
i vaguely remember this board being smarter than 'hurrrrrr it'll be just like the movies!'

sugar mountain has less chance of being us president than i do. he's got all the baggage of clintrump and all the charisma of yeb.

He has no charisma at all. You've probably never even heard him speak before. He's a billionaire with zero personality and is completely uninteresting. He's essentially a nobody, despite being a billionaire. God I hope he runs, Trump would eat him alive. He'd probably kill himself from the stress of having to deal with the amount of publicity an election would give him, then with Trump shitting down his throat 24/7 on top of that.

zuck kills his own chickens for food

yeah, I'd like to see the libs flip 180 and defend all of zuck's global business conflicts of interest after bitching to this day about Trump's

US already has a Jewish President

thos are owned by faceberg tho

No, it's very simple, we just hate absolutely everyone.

That's been our M.O. for years. Are you reddit?

Probably woke my roommate from my laugh

who the hell is mike obama

I really hope Kanye runs.

>Vote for me or I'll make everything you've ever posted on the internet public.

Who the fuck is gonna vote for him?

Normies don't like him because he fucked up Facebook and most of them only know him from that movie where he is potrayed as an asshole.

Now Peter thiel on the other hand. That guy is based. But I don't think he can run sadly.

>#zuckthecuck2020
>doing zieg heil salute

memeing zuckerberg would be too easy. not even a challenge.

His head dlooks like a shaved llama

Or Ed from Ed Edd and Eddy

I'd vote for Satan, Prince of Lies, before I'd vote for Hillary Clinton.

Makes sense. He won't even have to pay for his campaign ads. They'll just be on Facebook and his opponents ads will get automatically flagged as 'fake news'

>attack Zuck
>"antisemitism!"
>Americans are shocked and vote for Zuck the Cuck in sympathy

Nobody would be dumb enough to vote for a blatant Big Brother candidate...right?

>Cuckerberg
>Running for POTUS

He's like a more beta version of m00t.

>2017 present day
>2020?
>3 years to form plan to harpoon zuck

we can build a weapon

He can probably use all the info from Facebook to compile an algorithm to win an election

We have that weapon. You're posting on it.

Will he gas the My Place social war now?

If we're not fully engaged in civil war by 2020 then it's all over anyway.

It would be so effective too the marketing tools they have being switched over to propaganda. And after that literally owning nearly everyones profile? You would not be able to criticize him on Facebook at all, youd get deleted as "national security". And you could report others for national security violations? This is something I would not stand for. Hope its untrue.

It's very likely that Mark Cuban will run

ID pudd1n
I mean what more do you need

snapchat isn't

People who vote for someone like zuck make me lose faith in democracy

Screw this jew cuck, MOOT FOR PRESIDENT 2025

Can't Cucc The Zucc