Success

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o
youtube.com/watch?v=kY3lmNjoW1U
youtu.be/xZY5YUVrAiI
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qp6u8G8Vf8&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It still upsets me.

Hopefully they can find a more fufilling and peaceful life and thrive.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o

which kids?

Did they lose Cody?

The abused kids the world over.

I assume they lost custody of all their children.

>tfw I was in the thread we had weeks before the rest of the media and youtube caught on

Feels like I did good man. Here's hoping those kids get some therapy, and Daddy-o-five and his land whale wife do some hard time.

The fight is not over.
youtube.com/watch?v=kY3lmNjoW1U

Can someone give me a rundown on what kind of pranks? I tried to watch one of their videos and just couldn't handle his whining faggot voice.

Cody and Emma

Good. I hope there's a murder-suicide in store for him and his wife.

Thank God. There is some justice left in the world.

Let's see the vidya

This.

Who are they and why should I care?

they are child abusers.

youtu.be/xZY5YUVrAiI

Jim did a video on them recently that contains some of the more controversial clips.

As a dad that was raised in a shit environment a lot like these kids, I'm ecstatic
Once you have kids you can see real hurt on the faces of youngsters. Those kids were in trouble and dealing with some serious shit at home. These parents are monsters to their kids.
I saw a lot of myself in Cody. I would have adopted him if I could

They emotionally tortured their children to get views on youtube. It was the emotional equivalent of circumcision.

holy fuck
take these fuckers out back with a shotgun
or gas em
or both

My little brother (now 13) endured some serious psychological trauma at the hands of his bipolar mother. I saw his anguished face in Cody in most of the compilation videos I saw, though I couldn't bear to see many. It was too heartbreaking to bear.

good job anons
thanks for doing this

Cody was literally a red headed step child. Poor kid's fucked up childhood will be in meme compilations until the end of time. Hopefully he doesn't start doing heroin.

I really hope he's better off with his biological... Mother, I think it was? Though I have concerns there--how bad of a mother was she that she lost custody of her kids when most courts bend over backwards to favor the mother?

When you're not a shitty person these things are so hard to see. I had a hard time watching it because it brought up some bad memories. I wish anons like those that helped Cody could have helped me when I was young. I'm sure people must have known...
Anyhow I'm glad these people are getting some consequence shoveled in their face. No children should go through this kind of abuse for YouTube ratings at that...

That's pretty shitty parenting right there, but I still don't see how this is board relevant material.

Also if that's considered abuse, I don't even know what my childhood would be called. Shitty parrenting, but what exactly did he do to make them take the kids away.

and why is it relevant to this board?

>I only watched 90 seconds because the mans voice is annoying as sin

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qp6u8G8Vf8&

They're now with they're bipolar drugged up borderline retarded mother who abandoned them

Job well done reddit, SJW, and youtubers

Yeah, I know some girl who's mother got custody of her instead of her father despite the fact that the mother was a raging alcoholic and the father was a normal person.

Think of it as a current event thing a lot of anons had a hand in remedying.
I imagine the kids were taken away for the mental abuse they administered to the kids (Cody particularly) all for their YouTube channel to get likes
>They would put the kids against each other and ream them out after they allowed things to escalate to something physical like throwing chairs or smashing tablets.
>They would take the kids stuff and destroy it in front of them then chew them out for getting mad at him.
>The one boy Cody was self harming at school and they were laughing at him for it. When he didn't like being laughed at they chewed him out for being upset.
>They planned a big family trip to Disneyland and the day before they left they told Cody he wasn't going because he was being bad.
Tremendous failures as parents and human beings. This story will serve as a good lesson in bad parenting for ages to come. It's not political, but it's important for people to see what happened

Unfortunately people that shouldn't have kids do have kids
And most custody systems make no sense and can put the children in harm's way.
There are a lot of shitty parents but it's so much worse when a good parent wants to have the kids around them and to be an active part of their live is denied access by a lunatic ex
I've met a lot of men that suffer this. The kids lose so badly

THIS IS A DISTRACTION THREAD FROM REAL EVENTS, TAKE THIS SHIT BACK TO TO SCRASE COMMENT SECTION/9GAG & EAT A BULLET

Unfortunately a common story. Went to all sorts of support groups with my dad when we were fighting for my little brother's custody, it was the most depressing thing ever. Like an underdog story where most of the stories end in euthanasia.

There are no sad cats when I am around I give them the petting they need. Some of them are more shy, you pet them 2 or 3 times and they are done. Some cats, they are like whores, and I pet them all night. I usually drug the more shy cats with cat nip to get them to enjoy my petting all night. Rub it all over them and shove it in their mouths and they are yours. You can only do this once a week though because the effects of the cat nip start to get less and less powerful, giving you less and less power over the cat. The whore cats will get pet by anyone but they let you pet them all night every night so it's good to have one of those cats on the side if you ever get the itch to pet a cat, but also to have the faithful cat on the sidelines who doesn't get pet by other people.

What's going on tonight?

well me personally I also think that

>They're now with they're bipolar drugged up borderline retarded mother who abandoned them

so they are in a better place

fuck d03

Nope, with there grandparents. Thats how i heard it in the interview. They have a lawyer with them too

Not all but the kids they did lose went to the biological mother. So the fat woman was a stepmom who was abusing her kids.

Your all fags. Who the fuck cares what happens to some stupid kids.

>>They would put the kids against each other and ream them out after they allowed things to escalate to something physical like throwing chairs or smashing tablets.

Shity parenting, but not illegal

>>They would take the kids stuff and destroy it in front of them then chew them out for getting mad at him.

Effective parenting style that my parents used often.

>>The one boy Cody was self harming at school and they were laughing at him for it. When he didn't like being laughed at they chewed him out for being upset.

If they knew he was hurting himself and did not attempt to stop it there is cause for intervention

>>They planned a big family trip to Disneyland and the day before they left they told Cody he wasn't going because he was being bad.

Another effective parenting style that my parents used regularly

Don't get me wrong, I grew up in a home thousands of times worse than this and hate seeing kids get put through a hard time, but short of the self harm (assuming it's genuine self harm and not "I scratch myself for attention") there is no reason to take the children away. As a society we have become far too willing to inject our own personal thoughts into the family lives of others.

I've always said that if someone ever tries to take my daughter it better be for a reason they are willing to die for, because I will meet them gun in hand. Taking away a man's children because he used a vacation to Disney as a leverage point to discipline his child is wrong, and anyone who supports it needs to take a step back and reevaluate their position.

edgy

apparently your parents shit parenting turned you into a retard too

This has nothing to do with disciplining him though. It was done for YouTube views. All of the screaming, the gaslighting, the forcing to hysterical tears, for nothing more than YouTube views. I don't see how blatant exploitation can be written off as a "parenting style".

It's just pranks, bro!

t.jamal laqarius johnson

Need more smug cats.

t.tyrone trey jaaquriam miller

>parents torturing their kids just for social media attention

Peak liberalism.

Angrily berating the step kids to the point of crying for YouTube views

>apparently your parents shit parenting turned you into a retard too

If you're going to make a point it's best to start by presenting your grievances, when you skip straight to insults no one can understand your position and you come across as a jackass for no gain.

>This has nothing to do with disciplining him though. It was done for YouTube views.

That changes things considerably torturing a child for financial gain is never acceptable. I still however maintain that ripping apart a family should be a last resort option, and in the absence of proof there should be other courses of action in place. If this couple was abusing their children for YouTube videos then absolutely action needs taken, but I need more than an 11 minuet video and a few lines of green text to prove that that is the case.

It's an improvement. And an example has been made that will instruct others.

This. If any of my kids ever looked at me with the hurt and betrayal these kids did their father, my fuckin heart would break. And the fact that they made Cody stay home from going to Disney World when his abuse was what made them the shekels to pay for it really rustled my jimmies.

An example for who? All the millions of other parents who film themselves doing this sort of thing? And at what cost? The kids are going back to a bipolar trailer park whore stoned out of her mind, who had abandoned them in the first place. The only reason she's remotely interested is because this has gotten world wide coverage.

Now that the Youtube community and the media caught on they'll most likely make a fundraiser for the children. It's not that she abandoned her kids, I mean she has several mental disorders but so has the father. Being with the mom or at foster care can't be much worse than millions seeing you getting humiliated and beaten for shits and giggles.

>((((single mother))))

Thanks, liberalism.

Single mothers are poison to children. This was a lateral move at best.

I agree. Kids can be such a ball and chain.

You triggered sjw's.

Let me guess, your daddy was mean too??

>REAL EVENTS
im laffin