Is Being Slutty Cool?

Discuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMf4WQximtA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NLQ7DSgYwkY?t=52s
reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/585tw2/she_had_1042_miles_of_dick_inside_her_inhale_boi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, and she clearly says within some of her videos that it is not. She isn't a slut. Most guys wont even let their dix near a chix that edgy. I love her. I want to smell her. I would pay for her to acknowledge my existence,

slut

Who is this Female version on Styx?

Stop posting your fucking videos here you scuffed Tara Mcarthy.

If tis really her. Let it be known, I would gladly dive my face within the forest between her thighs to explore a land only available to my imagination

Yawn.
So engaging.
So forward thinking

Your videos suck.

I love you bby have my babies

Depends. If you're sleeping with me, very cool. If not, you're just another bitch.

its as cool as hiphop and edm...

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

That's the most of that Bill Nye special I've seen at once. WTF was half that shit.

Guys, I'm out. I'm leaving. I'll need to tighten my retirement plans up a bit though. I was only planning on ~$250k/year through investment properties for me and my wife at age ~50. A little tweaking and I can get that to double by ~55 easy.

I'm building my own city. I've been thinking about it for years, autistically even.

I'm completely serious.

You're going to read this and think I'm full of shit. Honestly, don't know why I post here anymore anyway. Fuck it, I'm leaving this site too. I've seen enough.

Who is this try hard cunt and why are her shitty videos getting posted here on pol?

OP is a spamming faggot

Depends on the mood

That "Sex Junk" bit is truly the most cringy thing that will ever be released in 2017

OK, so what's you plan there, Andrew Ryan?

see ya tomorrow!

stop shilling yourself dumbass whor

cunts finally figured out they could pander to virgins in there 20's to early 30's and make money by telling them everything but their self is the problem

this, if you follow "le based redpilled females" you are a fucking loser

but yeah go ahead and donate to her patreon she might tell you something else you already know :^)

Projecting much?

Sup Forums why dont we start a campaign being vocal about females jumping in the bandwagon just because they want male sttention? This is clearly what is going on specially with idiots like that slut in the Op video.

nah go ahead and waste your time and money listening to white women tell you all the problems of the world. you should go vote for one too

I will make a youtube video on it and shill myself here and ask for patreon donations

mad as fuck because she's doing more for the cause than you could given a thousand life times

for the cause

> U fucks are a joke

>the cause

lmao larp more faggot, besides, women who do this are helping no one but themselves. I bet you want based ivanka 2024 too :^)

hey it's that one nigger with internet in Tobo- literally where?

Thats is what they are doing actually,

Because females will continue join us-- male attention fulfills a subconscious need/desire to be able to successfully reproduce

> you should go vote for one too

Jokes on you faggot. Duel citizenship. Voted for Le Pen.

women are inherently liberal and WILL cuck to the side of the left because of their feelings. also with women come orbiters and they will relentlessly support the female like /r/t_d fags do with trump. ann coulter is the only exception but she is a man anyway

I'll duel you for your citizenship you faguette

You have no imagination.

I've watched a lot of her videos, and she makes a lot of totally reasonable, well-thought out arguments that are more or less in line with my own. Plus she is a real cutie

Only a faggot on Sup Forums could get annoyed that a girl is making videos, even though her rhetoric is sound.

So what's the problem? Should she not speak out and make videos? Is she too good looking to make social commentary videos? I want to know what the problem is.

>there's nothing wrong with being gay :^)

Closed video.
Booked her helicopter ride.

fag

Yes, virgin

If it is consider your mom Miles Davis.

the problem is that cucks like you empower women like this that have no special skills, insight, or content. women shouldnt be involved in politics.

at least they're shilling for us, I see no reason to be upset.

In terms of what the millennial generation finds cool today? unfortunately yes.

>women shouldnt be involved in politics.

This attitude makes no sense in a society where women have the vote and are not about to lose it any time soon. You just live in some fantasy land and refuse to look at things practically.

Are you really going to take ethnocentric or traditionalist advise from a woman that looks like that?

So she'd be better off being a liberal whore who doesn't even try to help? Okay I think I understand. So women shouldn't be degenerates or liberals, and they also shouldn't be conservatives or traditionalists or anything too? wew lad, this is why we need feminsm. lol

but nah seriously as much as I think women are 99.9999% likely to be clueless cunts when it comes to politics, why the fuck should they be discouraged from talking about it? You want women to continue being politically illiterate fools or do you want to make America great again? Either repeal the 13th or get women educated.

Fuck me, I've completely forgotten about Joe Cartoon. It's been like 15 years.

Also democracy.

As long as the majority wins, moderates like this making rational arguments will win over other moderates.

Sup Forums is the only board who hates anyone saying the same thing they do.

>repeal the 13th
fuck, I'm apparently not so good at remembering my constitutional amendments off by heart.

Repeal the 13th anyway I suppose, but I was referring to the one that gave women the right to vote.

leave and don't forget to take your reddit spacing with you

stop shilling your shit here

Every single time. No woman, no matter how "red pilled", will ever meet Sup Forums standards. You just can't win. No point in arguing about it. It's the price you pay for having an anonymous forum where a great deal of the users also frequent r9k.

Going to /r9k/ is like lifting a large rock, and seeing dozens of pale insects scuttle away from the harsh sunlight.

Lazy, good for nothing, crybaby beta males. It actually makes a lot of sense why this grill and so many others like her just aren't good enough for whatever reason.

I'm not against most of her views, but I hate listening to her. She irritates me.

She could tone down the use of randumness on occasions, but she will continue to grow like a bush and probably mature a bit. I think she's only 18 or 19

kek too true senpai

I wonder how much betabux she gets through pateron

What's the difference between people like James Allsup, Sam Hyde, Styx that get patreon money and some of these females that get money?

True. Nu/pol/ is cancer. Got called a ccuk by virgins because my girlfriend is short haired

majority rule is mob rule
direct democracy is an unpredictable flimsy btich and should never be implemented for high office
stupid people vote
no garanteed informative education system
no hope for the minority
are you female? cause you sound like one

Mistake or not, Women have the right to vote. The media and government bend over backwards to appease them. Let's face it, we need more of them on our side.

she looks like she could be half asian..

how would you design your city?

This is something I think about a lot...

Not "my own" city, but city design in general. I personally love the look of old european towns.

ever hear of writing neatly, monkey nigger?

>totally reasonable, well-thought out arguments that are more or less in line with my own.

Basically admitting your only political stance is "much triggering the lefties XD". Weak ideologies dilute the pool of thoughts, and eventually die to in the end.

> eventually die to in the end.

Nice English, Pajeet.

There is something strangely attractive about her, despite her mouth being too small for her face. But the choker, the glasses & her general demeanour (and the number of jump cuts) suggest she could be an SJW in disguise and just doing this for the shekels!

Yep

She's a qtpi but she's so fucking stupid and annoying.

she has resting bitch face and resting slut face and I want to cum in her so bad

Good taste

What is we bully the shit out of losers?

viral marketing
slide thread

This.
Whats sad is there was an era when Sup Forums would've called them out on it instead of falling prey.

Is this what white power looks like?
Wtf man. Youre pathetic.

this x20
I can't- actually I can believe there are retards with enough extra chromosomes on this hawaiian volcano-carving forum to fall for this.

Just in that video alone she says a lot of things I disagree with and is too soft on some stances, she's not fully redpilled. Also facial piercings of any kind look awful and are degenerate. But I would still fuck her full force in the vagina, mouth, and ass.

kek

cringed and exited within 6 seconds.

Smells like a fish bagel pysop

>Is Being Slutty Cool?

Yes, everyone should be slutty, especially women. All women should be slutty and devalue sex and the pussy itself.

She just looks like a total coalburner, even has that signature cheeky fishmouth look so gross. All these bandwagon sluts trying to earn a quick buck and get their pathological attention fix by spouting alt-right platitudes. Sad!

Challenge Accepted:
youtu.be/NLQ7DSgYwkY?t=52s

End result of the above vid: reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/585tw2/she_had_1042_miles_of_dick_inside_her_inhale_boi/

I know, i feel bad for posting a reddit link on here, be merciful /pol T_T

>but she's so fucking stupid and annoying.
how? she sounds so... normal - is that it?

Pretty much this. It's a draw for all the /ptg/ autismo americans.
She's German who's lived in the UK most of her life and has an American flag in the background. Says it all really.

I'd def get in bet with her tho.

Not fucking really. It's "cool" in the respect of a quick lay with a limited duration, being slutty all. the. time. is just...fucking boring. They offer absolutely no substance, they make sex dolls with more depth

cashing in with look at moi, im alt-right

Stop shilling this fucking kike whore.

Anyone who falls for this without saging is a dupe.

Report these transparent advertising threads.

>BAWWW BAWWW PEOPLE DON'T LIKE WHEN I SHILL MY SHITTY VIDEOS ON THE BOARD

Fuck off, you disgusting kike whore. You deserve violent anal rape by 5 dozen muslims.

Nothing wrong with attention whores pushing our message.

Soon gamer gurls XD will be replaced with fasci-gurls >:(
This is probably the best thing we can support to legitmize our movement into the mainstream.

Am I missing something?

This, women are trash and should be only used for sex.

>donate all your money to le epic redpill girl's patreon, or you're a beta loser!

why does any attractive girl with slight right leaning think its a way to make money on youtube, she is getting support because some guys flap over you

The more QTs we have on our side, the more certainty we can control the progeny of future generations.

kek

the ideas should sell, not because she looks fuckable

>be merciful /pol T_T
>T_T
>lebbit

We should burn all the fucking leafs

I'd love to see get blacked.

Of course the ideas sell. These girls function at the lowest level, as eye candy as entertainment and reinforcement for those who already believe and also to normalize the ideas to a casual audience so that our stronger more important ideas aren't as hard to swallow.

It's really simple; don't purity spiral like so many right wing groups do. Embrace the counter culture train and remember who the inner circle are.

yeah, for teenage girls maybe. but like a lot "cool" teenagers they will be fucking losers when they grow up if they continue being "cool". sluts who continue to be sluts when they get older will be childless gross losers eventually