It is clear that the Americans are unable to govern themselves. Same goes for Canadians

It is clear that the Americans are unable to govern themselves. Same goes for Canadians.

Would they accept the rule of Her Majesty given the choice?

Listen, we want LESS Muslims, not more.

Never. Republic or balkanize.

no thanks dont want to be part of your caliphate

but thanks

sure

>more pakis
>driving on the left
>FUCKING
>ROUNDABOUTS
>never have a decent burger again
>forced to worship some fucking hag and her ugly, UGLY children

Fuck off nigel, there's a reason we kicked you out.

The old hag is still alive?

>Already being over run by beaners
>Let's do the old English thing and import muslims and indians while making America a nanny state

No thanks, cuck boy.

Yeah sure, can't be much worse than the jew-puppet we have now. Do we get free travel with the rest of the commonwealth?

I have an idea for the future

We actually do have roundabouts in Oregon.

No, I would never accept a monarch or "noble." And you can kiss my American punctuation.

Fuckin ausie

You have a muslim mayor.

the queen is old. make me King and we'll talk.

You have an atheist PM.

t. non white in 50 years

Britain isn't even ruled by her Majesty, so fuck off, will you?

Nah. Tell you what, though: if you ask real nice, we'll talk about you becoming State #51. Would be handy for when we have to unfuck yurop again.

Canada already has Liz as their monarch.

Only if it's Her Majesty herself and not some fucking Manchester Cuck United parliament dick.

Yes I would if :
>You where in a better position then we are
>Your monarch was a king

British Empire started going down hill after a Queen was allowed in charge. Just like The Russian Empire did under Catherine, or the Spanish under Isabella. Women cannot rule, thinking they'd do any better as monarch was foolhardy.

“I am most anxious to enlist everyone who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of "Women's Rights," with all its attendant horrors, on which her poor feeble sex is bent, forgetting every sense of womanly feelings and propriety. Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to "unsex" themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of begins and would surely perish without male protection.I love peace and quiet, I hate politics and turmoil. We women are not made for governing, and if we are good women, we must dislike these masculine occupations.” - Queen Victoria, 1870

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

>Queen was allowed in charge
Haha, a fucking phillipino has more authority in UK than the queen.

>Not realizing who selects members of the house of lords or what that implies
>Not realizing the Queen can do pretty much anything on a whim, and the prime minister is basically just her representative. PM still has to run things past her
The Queen's signature was required for the brexit bill to be official btw

The American and French revolutions where among the worst mistakes and most influential events. Karl Marx's work was largely inspired by the Jacobins for example. Imagine the British and French empires never splitting up, Europeans never going to world wars, the cancer of egalitarianism not going on to be spread by the USA around the world. As a result the mindset of whites is firmly with the understanding of being above the negro animal. While dominance of the world continues

Just imagine what a timeline where the American and French revolutions didn't happen could look like

>It is clear that the Americans are unable to govern themselves. Same goes for Canadians.
No because women voted. Before women went and fucked everything up America and even Canada fully ruled themselves and in fact became stronger then the UK.

Even with cunts voting the US is still stronger the UK.
>Would they accept the rule of Her Majesty given the choice?
I refuse to be ruled by men why would i accept rule from a woman? especially a old cunty British woman?

She should just kill over all ready like all of the men have from that era.

Women are only a problem when men allow them to be. A nation/tribes women are a reflection of their men. If all the men in the USA realized the differences between men and women, things would get better over night. Feminism was born from egalitarianism, which started as an anti monarchy movement

It would look like faggots in powdered wigs sailing around on wooden shit ships.

>Feminism was born from egalitarianism, which started as an anti monarchy movement
I still refuse to be ruled by a woman or a family of them even if equalitarianism started out being anti monarchy.

>balkanize

No thanks. Republic it is.

>Technology wouldn't advance because egalitarianism wasn't embraced
False

Same goes for us.

Pls annex

Id hit a bong with a bong

>I still refuse to be ruled by a woman
I share your sentiment, women belong in the home or assisting their men. They should not be in positions of any form of government, especially not a monarch

Balkanizing and having a republic are not mutually exclusive, smaller republics could come fourth from a balkanization of the union. Also as a side note, the cultural decline of the west means it will eventually balkanize at current rate

>implying america and canada are not vassal states of the beady empire

The fuck are you even referring to that could be even remotely improved by that, do tell?

And keep your faggy tea-time breaks.

Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her otherRealmsand Territories Queen,Head of the Commonwealth,Defender of the Faith is still our sovereign leader. Why are you so confused about that Britbong?

Top kek nice one seppo.

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

1776 kinda answers that.

You know, the 2nd amendment exists because of you limeys right?