DRUMPF EMBARRASSES HIMSELF

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
Regretting your vote yet, cucks?

They aren't. Mental gymnastics keeps them loyal to stupid.

Susan rice worked for Obama last I heard. Trump is correct

Muh nationalist globalism

It never ceases to crack me up how fucking delusional the media & the left are.

>LOL DRUMP IS PANICKING BECAUSE HE WON'T WASTE HIS TIME ENTERTAINING OUR DELUSIONAL BULLSHIT

And they honestly think they aren't a fucking joke. That Trump is even allowing them in the whitehouse at all is amazing.

>shareblue

CanKEKS stick to your Islam invasion and drugs . Faggot KEKS not welcome !!

>Mental gymnastics

What the hell makes you poor goons regurgitate this like a mantra

It's like you think it can repel anything you don't like

>shareblue
we all saw this clip, can't you post an opinion from a source with some credibility?

why are you so stupid?

Every time that orange cocksucker does something retarded and it gets pointed out, the brainwashed come to the defense with allegations of conspiracy.
>shareblue
>muh nationalist globalism
You're all a bunch of braindead fucking morons. Your god king proves himself to be a fucking dildo daily, but you insist he's just playing stupid for some 4d chess bullshit.
He's a cunt. Admit it. He's a fucking cunt and you were wrong. We have three years and a bunch of months left before we can get someone worthwhile in that office, so your god-retard is safe even if you confess to being dumbasses who were fooled by a rich carrot.

lolz. trump runs away from media and trump cuck cowards win gold in mental gymnastics creating excuses for him.

You're just pissed it's totally accurate.

HAHAHAHAAH XDDDD RUDMPF AT IT AGEN??? LOOOOL

>walks a couple steps to sit at his desk
>"""flees interview"""

Holy shit, I caught the legitimate Shareblue shills

nice argument, I am now a leftist

>Muh Trump thinks Obama was in a FBI flower van across Trump Tower literally tapping his wires.

They take themselves too seriously.

whenever people ask me "regretting your vote yet?" the answer is always no. no matter what trump does he is not that lying scumbag hillary.
i'd vote for trump again if it meant hillary lost again.
how anyone can defend her with all of her lies, misdeeds, gross abuses of power is fucking ridiculous.

Surely Trump can't last long now. His base is splintering. It's unclear if he's a nationalist or a globalist. He can't even build a wall or repeal Obamacare. And now he's running scared from the retarded lies he told previously.

Will he still be president by the end of 2017?

As a Trump voter I must say that is a hilarious photo of Trump. I enjoyed when he said peace to that chump, too.

DURRRUMMMMMGGGPGFFFF

>hat Trump is even allowing them in the whitehouse at all is amazing.

He allows Jews and Goldman Sachs in there and they are literally running the show.

But yes, I'm sure a single reporter pressing Trump on claims he repeatedly made without evidence is the bigger threat.

Gooooood goy.

Why would they waste their time defending a position that has long been destroyed? Rice was caught white-handed. Also, witnessed.

Sage in all fields folks

Trump sat down at his desk. He didn't flee anyone. He set boundaries for the conversation before hand and was pressed three times about a topic that was probably off limits. The whole thing was a show piece and the show hiccuped.

FAKE NEWS.

kek
these idiots elected a lame cuck. they mistook literal retardation for being "alpha"

can't subverse Sup Forums

stop trying

See, you are a complete idiot.

because she didnt actually do all the BS you were brainwashed into believing. turn off the right wing / russian propoganda for once.

Every Trump supporter loved it

>deface the nation
welcome back cotter!

also
>Thanks for share the record

lolz. you keep repeating that lie as if it is going to change reality. Find a new lie, maybe one that isn't so easily fact checked.

Look, he was better than Hillary.
No one (of voting age) ever claimed he was great.

It's as if you're hanging from the edge of a cliff. You have two options falling or getting yourself up onto the cliff's edge.
You can't create a better option, you have to save your life, and if you can, THEN you get to work on making your life better.

The people voted Trump in.
They saved themselves, from Hillary.

Now they have to deal with making their lives better.
Trump wasn;t a saviour, he was not-Hillary. Plus, he was funny and didn't give a shit about political-correctness.

Hopefully, someone great will come along and take the reins.

I wonder if Hillary has a son-in-law with business ties to Soros.

I love that all you shills are on a tidy list...can't wait until the give the go ahead ;)

hop in the chamber, kike.

But I'm now a leftist who believes everything I hear from the T.V.

I'm start now like you.

Nice projection shill.

Good explanation leaf. He was pretty funny.

>le wendy mey-mey
Why are Trumptards so autistic?

To be fair though, what voter would have thought that Trump was going to put his fucking family in key positions, the way my neighbour did when he opened his hardware and bait shop?

No one saw this shit coming.

>Look, he was better than Hillary.
>"GUIZ KILLARY WILL START WW3!!!!1"
>Trump keeps pressuring N.Korea to try and start WW3
Yeah what a better candidate.

Watch the video and you can see why Trumps supporters are still with him. He just does not take any shit.

Who knows how this is going to end up.

ABC CBS and NBC should probably just clean house with their reporters and get a fresh crew.

This, and user knew Trump would be good for some laughs.

More shitposting from Canada. Shocker.

Why are you going to jail?

No, wait

I literally know already

Literally a child running away from the truth. He's been parroting that bullshit for weeks, and there is still objectively ZERO EVIDENCE to support him. No wonder he runs away like a cucked little bitch as soon as anyone tells him to be honest and put up or shut the fuck up.

I get worked up when my country & its cherished values get sold to the lowest Kremlin bidder.

wtf i love the media and the left now

You can hate yourself for your own stupid decisions without supporting hillary, faggot.

>didn't give a shit about political-correctness

Remember when he took to Twitter in order to beg for the creation of safe spaces?

He probably burned through a jumbo box of tampons that day.

>my country & its cherished values
>lowest Kremlin bidder

yes the cherished value of McCarthyism will never die I see

>No one (of voting age) ever claimed he was great.
You fags did and continue to.

>The people voted Trump in.
Actually, they didn't.

>Hopefully, someone great will come along and take the reins.
They will try, but Sup Forums will pick another asshole.

>THOSE FUCKING RUSSIANS ARE THE REASON I LOST

seriously though, why you so stupid?

TINY DRUMPF!!! HAHAHAHAHAHH DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED WITH THIS NEW MEME

You should blame Anthony Weiner more than the Russian's you retard, Wikileaks (AKA PUTIN LEAKS) started releasing shit during the DNC and went full throttle early October. Even with all this shit Hillary was still leading in the polls. The fact of the matter is that the supposed reopening of the email investigation had a bigger impact than anything Wikileaks released.

How is the right decision stupid?

you know, in Moscow they refer to Trump in a much more degrading way than just "Putins Bitch", its a term more likened to "Prison Bitch", where the other prisoners use him for whatever sexual favors they want. You think Trump is going to survive in Prison? or would he just hang himself?

>Actually, they didn't.
cept they did, keep crying "MUH POPULAR VOOOOOOTE" till the end of time

>L-LOCK HIM UP

Except that almost definitely did happen and he's just tired of reporters trying to get him to say more about it so they pick it apart and "debunk" it because of some semantic reason like the spying not involving physical wires.

>"Drumpf will be impeached any day now" cries incresingly nervous shareblue shill for the 28th time this year

Ahhh, how I remember those halcyon days of the peepee tape.

actually, shitheel, Wiener was catfished by a Russian hacker, this is why Wiener has never been charged with anything because the 'child' he was sexting was actually not a child but an adult working for the Russians. You should consider checking the facts.

>>The people voted Trump in.
>Actually, they didn't.

If Trump didn't win the election how did he become President?
Explain it on me slow-like, I'm only a Canadian.

>reminder that they STILL haven't proven Russia hacked the DNC

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

>actually, shitheel, Wiener was catfished by a Russian hacker, this is why Wiener has never been charged with anything because the 'child' he was sexting was actually not a child but an adult working for the Russians. You should consider checking the facts.

Only boomer neocohens and Jews still support him.

mfw those really were Sup Forums's golden days.

>leaf
>Falling for the Norks bait
You must be 18 years or older to post here

Called out a bunch of niggers on their bad manners.

Nah. Hillary losing and the immediate aftermath was really goddamn funny.

lolz. keep denying reality.

it would be a world war in the sense that there would be countries from all across the world at war with an isolated North Korea

he won by committing treason.

>leaf

Post the facts, maybe I'll believe you then

Conservatives who thought Trump was one of them, and would govern that way, are dumber than a sack of ferrets.

>All these newfags falling for this bait

People pay money to see a fucking show and not get a lecture about nigger politics.

nah he won he because people voted for him instead of hillary

That's all I do. Most trump supporters refuse to learn though.

I hope he did, democracy is overrated.

No I mean post them right now

That has nothing to do with safe spaces. He's referring to a group of arrogant theater types being disrespectful to his friend and running mate.

I didn't even vote for the guy, but there's no way in hell he'd support the safe space bullshit going around these days.

Canadian women are hot but that is no excuse for this retarded shit post.

>That has nothing to do with safe spaces

This is SO true. Calling for safe spaces has nothing to do with safe spaces.

Nice try, Shareblue!

Nope. listening to waht I say means accepting the chance that you will learn that everything you know is wrong.

>14 posts
>still no facts

Post the facts that prove the russians hacked the election

Yep totally wish I'd voted for Hillary. Who needs the 1st and 2nd amendments anyway?

wtf aver happened to this story? shit just went away.

>I shouldn't have to have my theater viewing experience disrupted because of politics
vs
>I need Huggies and blankies because someone said something mean to me at University ;(((
wtf i love the left now

I regret voting for Durmpf

mfw there are people who willfully read shariablue

Obama is a nigger Muslim traitor to America.

You almost have to treat every accusation as true until proven false.

There are many politicians who need to be purged

noticed as well, they need to hire better shills it seems

>panicked
>flees
>lie
>shareblue

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.