Why do American cops love killing people so much?

Why do American cops love killing people so much?

I dunno, everyone's done something.

cuz it's fun

Niggers aren't people

That's a myth. Most cops go about their careers and never shoot o kill anyone.

Stop believing lies.

I wish they killed more people. Have you seen the retards in this country? The herd needs to be thinned.

This one does because he's a nigger

We pay them to kill niggers for us.
Paid administrative leave when they pop one.

As western govts are run by a satanic cabal, it needs constant blood sacrifices

They don't like killing people, they like killing niggers. Big difference.

made me chuckle

Cuass they are the same as the rest of us, Americans go fucking hard. We have a shit ton of guns and absolutely no respect for anybody but ourselves. It's been this way since the very start, we start riots in the streets, we take what we want, we kill our own family. They know this and don't want to lose their life. America isn't safe, we just like to think it is.

I mean in america being a cop is risky as fuck. For instance in my country people dont go around carrying guns n shit. Also I cringe so fucking hard every single time I see one of those "police brutality in U.S. videos. Honestly when officer tells you to shut the fuck up and lie/sit the fuck down you do so.

>but muh rights

Yeah better to obey than getting shot you fucking degenerate. I would have no patience with you whatsoever. So shooting niggas is the only option.

This is such a great photo

the cop's patronizing smile
the woman screaming hysterically
the half black son just wanting to not be there
the absent father of said son

stop resisting.

i like that he is adjusting his grip on the baton, like he's getting ready to cave her pharynx in

i would pay $5 to see it

4 shots lower abdomen up. It's pretty much fatal with most departments shooting .40SW JHP's.

They are absolutely loaded with extreme psychopaths. Tons of whom, from their own words, basically regard their PD and co-workers as a mere gang. It's not just killing but violence in general. They highly enjoy these and will take or make any opportunity to inflict them, And tons of other crimes, like stealing money, especially sexual assault and rapes. The racism, and more. Something is up. It can only be one of a few possibilities, or all of them.

As western govts are run by a satanic cabal,
This likely has something to do with it.

>Be traffic cop pig
>Get taught in the media and video games that being a cop would be kickass as you take down drug lords, criminal masterminds, bank robberies and all sorts of cool shit
>Finally grow up and discover that it is all a lie as you now will spend your shit existence giving traffic tickets out, dealing with minor crimes and the occasional domestic violence call (were she is either lies to the police or starts fighting you)
>Finally see a guy who could potentially kill you
>Sticks his hand in his pocket
>Oh boy oh boy oh boy
>Shoot him dead
>Turns out he was just getting his wallet
>Cite self defense and get off with it
>Turns out that was the most fun in your pig career you have ever had or will have.

Because they deserve it 99 percent of the time.

They don't. Cops deal with a million different encounters a year and shootings are usually rare. If the person does get shot they usually deserve it. Don't escalate the situation to the point that you get shot dumbass

T H I C C

What do Pakis think of saudis?

Lying conniving sandniggers

>shill
Except for all the incidents of people and kids who have beaten and killed who were not resisting anything.

Not that resisting is an automatic justification anyway.

Were you fired by one?
>Even the freaking Saudis think of Pakistanis as terrorists

You eat poo

What fucking use is this guy? Like holy shit. Can he even swing a baton, arrest someone, run, Jesus America.

They don't, only the ones that do get media attention; the pretty cool cops don't get the time of day

>women insist they can police men 2-3 times their size
>they can't
>she-cop resorts to shooting because she can't otherwise subdue a perp

>use baton
>run
>arrest
cops dont do any of that stuff leaf. the pull out their gun and say get on the ground. if you do anything but get choked out or beaten the fuck up then you die. unless its just a meaningless ticket or a minor misunderstanding.

Better than having nothing to eat ;)

and your people are the rejects of the world.

what is your definition of a person?

because killing people is easy and fun, and they can get away with it

Why do Niggers always attack cops? It's like a Nigger trap.

>shill
>its so dangerous for them
Its actually not. They rarely have to face any big dangers, they're rarely shot at, and the myth of them being scared all the time is just that a myth.

>shill
No its not that risky.

And fuck off with your beta mongering bullshit.

niggers aren't people

checkmate

Who wouldn't love to kill niggers with impunity?

Shills posting false realities, deliberately ignoring the abundance of unjustified incidents.

>pic related, recent piece of trash Georgia ex-cop Michael Bongiovanni who enjoys standing in the door of drivers's cars as they rise out calmly with their hands up so he can punch them in the face.