So why do you guys still like Trump. He's a complete different candidate from his campaign self at this point...

So why do you guys still like Trump. He's a complete different candidate from his campaign self at this point. I mean he's done some things that are good like the Supreme Court and pulling out of TPP; but he's basically a failure on everything else.
>wall is on life support
>obamacare repeal is a mess
>changed mind on locking hillary up
>keeping us in nafta
>escalating drone strikes
>attacked syria
>entire cabinet is goldman sachs jews or wall street bankers
>raised taxes on first time home buyers
>spends every weekend golfing after attacking obama for golfing too much
>repealed net neutrality
>might have early stages of dementia
>wants to give more money to israel
Anything I forgot? He's a complete failure on basically everything. Why do you still like him?

:shareblue post #428:

sage for demoralising shill

As a Trump supporter, I love globalism and I think the wealthy need massive tax cuts.

Because he's not Hillary

Oh I forgot to mention that his right-hand Jew is working with Geroge Soros.

It's plebbits who are on the Trump Train. After Trump put a kike in his cabinet, it was clear he wasn't be /ourguy/.

Still funny desu

Shareblue doesn't exist plebbit

At this point, because he still says funny things
Hes been influenced by his (((advisors))), i knew this would happen looking at his cabinet picks

It's mostly leddit faggots

>implying

implying you are a terrorist? yes.

Oh yeah and Wikileaks is now public enemy #1 under Trump.

This is the first thing to make me question Trump so far

>OP made an intelligent and valid point
>sub 80 IQ drumpfnigger replies with "sharebloo"
Typical

We were neoconned.

Stop baiting reddit faggit.

You sure convinced me! He just a dumb a dumb shill, your single line post truly enlightened me! Thank you friend

>Massive disinfo operations taking place
>MAGA Boomers and cucservatives too blind to see what's happening around them

I'm sick of American's pretending that dying for Israel is somehow "America First". At least here everyone knows Trudeau is selling out.

He hasn't mumbled a coherent sentence since he dared taunt the CIA. Strong meds at work.

>>raised taxes on first time home buyers

I'm sure others will chime in for your other points, I thought I'd take a stab at this lesser known point.

Of course, this is fake news. What happened was he reversed a quarter percentage point cut to mortgage insurance rates that was yet to go into effect. There's two things to note here:
1. It hadn't even gone into effect yet. So there's no net increase on first time home buyer costs. They keep paying what they're paying now.

2. This isn't affecting mortgage premiums. It's about mortgage insurance premiums. Mortgage issuers require mortgage insurance for risky loans: people with low income, people with low credit scores, people asking for loans that represent more than they can reasonably afford. Keeping the cost of mortgage insurance premiums high is a good thing. Hell, if anything they should be increased even more. Maybe then people will think twice before going for the unaffordable mortgage. This reduces the default rate on mortgages.

So in effect, it's a commitment not to reduce the idiot insurance. It will remain costly to be an idiot. That's a good thing.

Back to t_d you mindless drone. Go post some more Bill Mitchell tweets.

RARE FLAG

GET IN HERE AND SCREENCAP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

people don't like to admit their wrong.

people really hate to admit their wrong when their choices are documented on facebook.

people really, really, really will never admit their wrong when smug a-holes keep coming up to them asking to admit their wrong.

Trump has made some neocon moves I don't like and is too cozy with Israel for my tastes, however some of these things such as certain policies and bills like the wall and the healthcare aren't shut and down they just haven't been satisfied. Both shills and kool aid drinkers alike seem to be getting into politics for the first time with this election and believe that if trump didn't complete certain campaign promises within 100 days or certain bills were failed to be passed then that means that they are done 100% forever and Trump can't write or pass new bills for the next 3 and a half years.

Trump has symbolically communicated less emphasis on some important issues to his voters, and certain promises are coming slower than we would like, but he has yet to indicate a betrayal on the wall, renegotiating trade deals and tax reform. People calling his presidency done after 100 days are either underage, over eager believers who got caught up in a messiah complex, or shitposting shills. Hold the course, its not over yet.

It's the same shit that happened with Obama, his diehard followers defended him forever and ever after he did nothing that he promised. Proof that pol is now infested with normie idiots with wool over their eyes.

You forgot quite a bit, actually.

Just this week alone he's funded planned parenthood, sanctuary cities, refugee resettlement- which is as high as ever or worse- funded Obamacare subsidies and didnt cut the EPA and balled up like a bitch on Wall funding, and is still spinning bullshit. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is fleeing this mess. I think Hannity is the only one still holding the bag on this disaster. Even Limbaugh called him out today and laid into Pence live on air pretty good. And Rush had become a pretty good supporter. Ann has put a lot of distance between herself and this fraud also.

Thats over looking the fact that he cut foreign aid to everyone but Israel before giving them that $70 million dollar valentine in Syria, or that he totally walked away from "CHYNA IS RAAAPING US- ITS A MAGIC ACT- BIGGEST THEFT IN HISTORY" just so they might help keep North Korea from giving new tech data to their military ally Iran (which I notice no one talks about and never thinks its unusual that FOX Jews never has a single South Korean on talking about nuclear war) because Israel wants it that way. So, thats what America First looks like- China gets to fuck us if they help block NK from helping Iran to serve Israel.

And thats not counting his reversal on NATO, import/export banks, torture, hiring a foreign agent as NSA adviser, promising American steel in the XL pipeline after it was already bought from outside, ending his federal hiring freeze after only two months, comparing himself to Jackson while letting lib judges and mayors trash his executive orders and walk all over him and fuck, theres been so much shit I cant even remember it all.

Its over. I dont know what we got, but this whole thing was one big con. Im done voting till we get a legit third party, and that will never happen. There is no political solution, and frankly, theres not really a nation left here either. This is what the beginning of a break up looks like.

If 4 years are up and he has not fulfilled any of his promises then I will be on the fuck drumpf train with everyone else.

I like the way you think.

You need us. You give us money, we give you science. You just need to lower your ego a bit.
Remember that time when we designed a new Israeli jet that was more powerful than your jets, so you gave us tons of money and weapons just so we will abondon the project? Because you didn't want us to have better jets than yours?

When it comes to science and math, we are way more advance than you. You can't even imagine the secret technologies we have, most would say they are scientificaly impossible.

Primaries Trump was awesome.
General Election Trump was kind of boring but still pretty good.
President Trump is a fucking disaster.

Trump Tower Las Vegas gave my cancer ridden mother the ability to walk. Everything I NEED from GOD EMPEROR HAS BEEN DONE!

>its because of trump

you idiots. this SHOULD be obvious even to normalfags its the (((deep state))) making all the decisions. You really think trump would talk about all this shit for 20 years then just do a repeat of Onigger and bush??? The president doesnt have much power, yet he has to claim to be responsable for all of this shit, because hes the frontman. He cant just say "lol i didnt even want to strike Syria, they just do stuff without me..."

bump