What does Sup Forums think of bill maher?

What does Sup Forums think of bill maher?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

subversive kike

George Carlin wannabe

jew

duplicitous kike

Any woman who disagrees with me is a slut but I object that Republicans question the moral standing of women who have fucked hundreds of men.

All his show is good for is Ad hominem attacks against Trump.

I could stomach listening to him before, but since the election, he is pure garbage.

My wife watches him, Every Friday I tell her- "Get ready for no talking about anything Trump does as president, and only personal attacks",

His show won't be on too much longer, the ratings are tanking because people are tired of the new schtick. You can only personally attack someone so much before you lose your audience, if that is all you got.

If nothing else, at least he's honest about islam...

still waiting on consequences for his pedo comments.

Bill muhhhh air head.
I literally shit with joy and rage every time I smell him.
He's obviously an illuminati reptile.
This is Ickes' forum, right?

To scared to put Paul Joseph Watson on the panel...

He's an Anti-White Zionist Jew masquerading as an Atheist for cover.

Why would you even ask such a dumb question?

kek
pretty sspot on basically

Smug and annoying but still one of the more tolerable lefties. His show is great. He isn't soft on Islam.

He's made some really weird stuff as an actor. Think twilight zone level weird. He also likes fucking kids. Basically he's your run of the mill kike vermin.

youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc

A smarmy cunt in need of a short, crisp right to the schnozz.

His Religulous documentary played a part in me becoming a fedora in university. Had no idea he was Jewish then. I also thought Sarah Silverman was just a funny atheist.

After I got redpilled, I realized he never mentions Jews or Israel in the entire Religulous movie. It's targeting white Christians and "bumfucks" who later made up Trump's base.

There's also a clip of Maher interviewing an intel agent, highly respected guy, and then the guy citiicizes Israel; Maher does a double take, asks the guy to correct himself, and the guy digs in. It's great.

It's disgraceful how much money he makes from HBO. He couldn't hold a three hour interview with any guest like Joe Rogan does. And his 420love is even more cringe.

A shitty contrarian who has to be as spiteful and edgy as possible to get himself talked about, otherwise nobody would care.

I disagree with like 90% of the stuff he says but I genuinely think he's funny.

>He isn't soft on Islam and hates Christians

Wow. A Jew who wants to annihilate Islam. Truly rare. Kill me all. Convert Christians into atheists. And then Juden can rule the NWO. Maher's never worked a job in his life. He acted in a horror movie called House II: The Second Story as a Jewish weasel party animal.

He's an absolutely miserable, personal identity-lacking, self-hating joo. With none of his people (those that identify & embrace their ethnicity) that will embrace him.

He's like many once-far-left public figures: he sees & understands the clusterfuck dumpster fire that is today's Democratic Party as a completely lost & disenfranchised political community.
>The Antifa anarchists, the gender lunacy apologists, the cuck-centric millennial generation that's utterly lost due to identify politics brainwashing, and the victim-privilege SJW "movement" all be nothing that he ultimately he stands for or is aligned with.

Gone is the party he had so long championed against the evil Anglo-Saxon, "western-excess-mongering" conservatives -- replaced by a chaotic and self cannibalizing, increasingly isolationist mashup-ideology that represents a complete departure from the constitution and a functional political system.

The man is lost.

>tfw a hard charging, atheist, lefty provocateur now clearly aligns more with the conservative Christian right than with his beloved Democratic Party
>tfw critical mass from the runaway train of "feelings and political / social correctness" becomes the unmitigated self-destruction of the very movement itself

a hack kike, wasting tv airtime

Bill Maher's face makes most want to crash a zeppelin into his house.

Im glad others are on par. I used to like maher but since trump got elected he turned into a total faggot.