Real Talk

My Fiance and I have been talking for a while about moving, I was wondering which state would be a good state to move to.

>live in commiefornia

was looking at some gun laws in other states; like oregon, nevada and Idaho, to see how strick/lax they are with there gun control regulations. I want to be near by commiefornia since both our families live there. any good points of reference out there for me?

Oregon has been turned commie by all the Californians comming up here, no go look east

Not that you'd even be close, but Illinois is so fucked, especially Chicago. Never move to Cook County. EVER.

Dude california is beautiful and I can't understand leaving. You will still be an angry cunt anywhere you move.

As long as your a Republican come to AZ
Just stay outta phoenix and tucson some areas near tucson are nice like mesa Queen Creek or Scottsdale
But if you can't stand the summers move up north near Prescott or flagstaff if your rich
We got great gun laws I believe only second to Alaska we got Beautiful scenery alot of shit to do and cheap as fuck price of living
You could join me in this shit hole called Yuma and be 15 mins from the California border

Near phoenix*

Don't come to OR. Thia place has gone to hell. Seems WA headed the same way. Idaho isn't bad if you don't mind the outdoors.

>Yuma
Not so fast Pedro.

this*

> You will still be an angry cunt anywhere you move.

must've hit a nerve talking about your beloved commie state.

Help me I don't know Spanish and half the people here don't speak english

Arizona is fucking beautiful. Even a relatively nice shithole neighborhood in Phoenix is better than 99% of America. I can't wait to move back to Arizona. I'm thinking Goodyear or some other distant Phoenix suburb.

Sure, but he'll be an angry cunt not getting robbed by spics and niggers

Stay in Commieforniastan and fix your own fucking state, you're bringing the fucking plague with you and ruining the rest of the country.

That's how I felt about apache junction to me it's one of the most beautiful places even though it's full of methods and child molsters
I miss waking up to the superstition mountains

I'm in Phoenix, and it's relatively the same.

IDAHO!!!

No niggers, no tornados, and some beautiful scenery.

You will get that shit no matter what city you live in, unless you live in some drab white subdivision with soccer moms in minivans. The trade-off is well worth it.

Where is good in Idaho? Do you have actually seasons? Unlike California which is just sunshine every day like you're living in the Groundhog Day movie.

>Idaho

Would be tolerable if not for the shitty winters. Pass.

>Yuma
KEEP YOUR FAGS OUTTA MAH CITY

Well since everyone seems to be moving to Oregon, you can as well. Super Liberal with many red pockets.
Plus it doesn't suck shit like the dusty south, swampy southeast, or completely frozen north.
Little thing too, Portland is the whitest city in the nation and Oregon itself is very white, much more than Seattle.

> you're bringing the fucking plague with you and ruining the rest of the country.

but user that's the thing I don't believe in the shit this place believes in. and as for changing it, to many libfuks/illegals live here to make any changes.

Do you know how bad it is going places and almost all the signs are in Spanish or going to a circle k and the clerk can't understand what cigarettes I want
Kill me now please

That's I want to live it's really beautiful there.

>live in commiefornia
Yes, get out, and be sure to tell everyone how much it sucks here, how ugly the women are, how bland and desolate the scenery is, and how boring it is with nothing to ever do. Don't come back. We're FULL.
F U L L

U

L

L

Seattle is 70% white though???

But, if you're going to be a trash throwing, Obnoxious Commiefornia , well, to quote the Aussies
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>that awkward moment when you get close to the border and everything turns metric

Just point like a 2 yr old pedro can understand that

Texas fuk liberal land we don't play that shot

>fags
Nigga what you talking about our prime exports are mexican shit weed and teenage pregnancy

I've lived in Idaho since 2003 and the winters have been extremely mild with the exception of this year.

Going from Portland to downtown Seattle for vacation, it was like 50 percent white, blacks and Asians everywhere,

Winters aren't that bad in Idaho never got more then a few inches.

I'm in commiefornia and I like the idea of Idaho. If I sold my 800 square foot condo here I could live in a 2500 square foot house with money left over. Probably not much work there though.

But this is America we speak english
Literally will refuse to speak the tiny but of Spanish I know because this ain't mexico

You don't live in California. That's a lie. Anyone who lives here knows there are gun stores on almost every corner.

Portland is 75% white

But it's boring and outside the Great Basin.
Oregon has many more biomes, and has more than one important city.

Leave downtown and go into the surrounding neighborhoods. Absolutely everyone is white except for a few chinks and poos.

That's the thing with my town here in AZ I can move outta town and buy a quater acre and a 2500 sqft home for about 50grand

there's no future in idaho. do not go there.

oregon and washington are good

Meh, come to Texas then, you need guns though, and move to one of the white areas to offset the growing beaner population, we're gonna need whites to retake southern Texas when it tries to secede to become Mexico 2.0.

Western WA here. Hit or a miss to be honest. We have massive amounts of Asians and punjabs, which are better than niggers, however. Eastern WA is nice.

Seattle is good but its flooded with chinks and they're really fucking annoying

It's in King County, which was named after a slave owning vice president from Alabama. They retroconned the name to be after MLKj instead, which should tell you about their politics. They also have a large unironic statue of Lenin.

Funny thing about the King change is that Rufus King, who the county was originally named after, was a closeted gay. They fucked over a gay in favor of a nigger. Seattle is just that way.

Well, from vacationing there, why do you people hate taking turns? Seriously, the inner city is a clusterfuck of 'no right/no left turns' streets. Oregon has more than one ramp to get somewhere.

>Yuma
Don't slip on the wet asphalt.

Just take a flight to commefornia you cheap fuck
The States I reccomend
>Florida
>Illinois
>Colorado
>Texas

Pedestrian safety most likely.

Trees and parked cars everywhere so it's hard to see around corners.

I've been to every corner of the NW United states 10 times over and I can tell you with certainty that Nampa ID (specifically Homedale ID) fits your interests. This of course takes into consideration the fact that you can take hwy 95 directly to i80 which puts you in the middle of CA (Sacramento). It's fucking beautiful too.

Anything developed more than 30 years ago is Mexican garbage. Look at an elementary school rater. Even if you never plan on having kids, the best schools will always have better neighbors.

>just bought a .22 a week ago waiting 4 more days for pick up

If you're Hispanic move to Arizona

Die i cant stand anymore illegals

I've been living in King County since I was 5... The place is a confused heap of homeless infested urban sprawl.... Honestly, if OP is looking for a place that constantly reminds him of the faults in humanity, this is the place.

>Winters aren't that bad in Idaho

yeah but anything less than mostly sunny during the winter and very little to no snow to a native California resident is like waking up in the movie The Day After Tomorrow.

Like for example it's now May and to a Californian that's already summer. Low today in Sacramento was 63 and the high was 94. Sticking Idaho into weather service? Total -oh hell no!- weather of 29 low and 53 high with thunder etc all week!? Fuck that, it's May.. Freezing weather in may?!

OP can move to Nevada or AZ and that's about it. Just pick one or the other and be be done with it. Anywhere else they weather will break them being everyone in cal is soft when it comes to weather being it's so perfect out here.

pretty much all of the southwest and states east of WA/OR are g2g.

>logic

well, shit I can't argue that statment

>Stolen bikes
Punch out was right.

Best states in the west:
>Washington
>Oregon
>Nevada
>Arizona
Okay states:
>Idaho
>Montana
>Wyoming
>Utah
>Colorado
Shit tier states (keep away from them):
>New Mexico
>California
I would recommend maybe taking a week or two off for a road trip around the west to see what you like.
Best of luck, user

WA and OR have very similar views to California so yeah if you want to live in a little wetter versions of CA they are perfect you.

I guess now we know where all the stolen bikes go...

The answer is Heroin.

>all those stolen bikes right there in the open
are cops fucking blind?

Thanks user, differently will consider doing that

NC is great

Dont leave, lets fight to take back Cali. I live in Cali too - Cali was a moderate and right wing state for most of the 20th century. Once the mexicans stop voting we might have a chance.

But if you do move - go to the south. Good food and plenty of it.

I was recommending the states, not the liberal shitholes of Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Denver, and Austin

Move to Northern California and join the Jefferson secession movement. They'll probably succeed in another 10 years.

Missouri isn't horrid. I live in St. Louis. The worst part is property taxes, with niggers being a close 2nd. Fuck Spicifornia. Get as far away as possible
>tons of shit to do for free
>zoo, museums, Science Center, breweries
>City Museum is perfect for children and manchildren
>MO just passed a bill for no conceal license needed
>taxes suck
>right down the road from Ferguson

Enjoy getting your house destroyed by a tornado though

Also, I live in Florida

North Idaho- Coeur d'Alene, Sandpoint, Moscow, Lewiston

I second all of these as nice places.

>all this talk about moving to idaho

GO AWAYYYY ITS NICE HERE BECAUSE YOU DONT LIVE HERE

Quiet potato Brain, Oregon is twice as pretty and we have at least 4 times the immigration to here.

Oregon: Fuck Off We're Full

Stay and fight, you owe it to your posterity to raise them in a place their ancestors have lived for generations

Cour d'Alene is my favorite city (though it's not really the size of a proper city) I've been to in America. So beautiful, white, and quaint.

It also used to be the epicenter of elite white nationalists in the country, but I'm not so sure about that nowadays.