No.

Not unless his ratings drop...which they wont

wow...surely he won't find another place
genial

>Sup Forums when Trump openly taunts Bill's infidelity in front of Hillary
>BASED DONALD

>Sup Forums when someone makes a blowjob joke about Trump
>TRIGGERED

Nope. His ratings are flying up and he's consistently very funny. He's also destroying Trump.

>Sup Forums when someone makes a blowjob joke about Trump
>TRIGGERED

We are not triggered, I just want to see Colboi be fucked in the ass.

That's because we don't claim to care about political correctness. We care about holding our enemies to their own book of standards.
Go back to leftypol. Nobody's buying your bullshit

But Colbert is a comedian, an entertainer. His job is to talk shit. It's not like he's an actual journalist or politician where it matters.

We can't arrest Bill.
Bill is out of Sup Forumss league.
We can get Colber fired.
That cumstain has it coming.

Also nobody claims that it was this comment by Cobalt that made us not like him, nobody but trashy 30 year olds and hip 40 year olds even likes him.
But the guy has been a total shitfiddle for decades, this is just the justification to potentially remove him.

I love Jimmy Kimmel even though he is a libcuck.

Is Colbert based for using homosexual slurs in the days of LGBTQP?

Reminder that Colbert is a Catholic and in that sense a heretic. Orthodoxy is the true way to worship.

>we're not triggered
>there's five threads active right now about it
k

>We care about holding our enemies to their own book of standards
Since when has Colbert been against comedian making dick jokes?

How is sucking dick demeaning to gay people?

So what you're saying is they will continue to support a bigot like Colbert. I thought they cared about minorities, I guess not.

>We can get Colber fired
You're really overestimating Sup Forums's ability. Colbert has consistently been #1 on late night. He's not going anywhere for a blowjob joke.

This is true, but too much of modern media take opinions of comedians seriously.

People look at colbert/fallon/the guy from canada/the older jew who quit and nod and say these guys are making objective statements.

Pic related

REEEEEEEEEE

>You're really overestimating Sup Forums's ability.
wew lad

If it wasn't clear, we are using this as an opportunity to take out a media figure who is a propaganda tool for the left. No one here gives a fuck about what he said.

This is also what I don't understand. Is saying I'm a tit-sucker heterophobic? What about being an ass-pat?

This is stupid.

>It's a "pol thinks they can do things" episode

hes a white male

>anonymous talk shit every fucking day
>Colbert talk shit
>anonymous suddenly against freedom of speech
>Law pass nobody can talk shit anymore
>Deep state/globalist still fucking everybody on a pedestal

You're thinking that the enemy is SJWs and that you can destroy them by pointing out that they're being socially unjust. The trouble is that this doesn't work because it's a delusional fantasy. There's so much anger and disgust toward Trump now that people are thrilled to see him being savagely lampooned. Colbert is selling cathartic slaughter and people are buying it in large volumes. This is why Colbert is winning, especially against butthurt whiny Sup Forumstards such as yourself.

You're all a bunch of fucking COCK HOLSTERS!

YOU CUM GUZZLING DICK GOBBLERS!

YOU ASSPACKING FUDGE MINERS!!!!!!

This is war.

you really don't see whats going on here? you can't see past your nose?

>hope so

Thread ended here folks, stop posting.

Rule #4 nigger, say goodbye to that faggot Colbert

Don't you get it yet? Perhaps we are men you don't fully understand.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

youtu.be/efHCdKb5UWc

He's the least watched late show of that block.

He's the only one who's mildly amusing sure, but he isn't winning

Nope.

it isn't, but cock-holster was used in a derogatory way. "he's only good as putins cock-holster" implies that being a cock-holster is bottom tier, the lowest of the low.

No ones triggered, Trump is a kike shill globalist I don't care about him, I just want to see liberals be brought down with their own methods.

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

>Implying using a homosexual act as a slur is not demeaning to homosexuals

Lol his ratings suck he's winning nothing

My grandmother is the only one I know who even watches his show and that's just because she's been watching the Tonight Show since the 60's

Are you retarded?

"CBS’ “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” took a minor hit as well, and fell one-hundredth of a point from a 0.45 to a 0.44 this week. Despite that, though, the series still landed on top in its time slot with more average viewers than either “Fallon” or “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the latter of which took the week off. “The Late Late Show with James Corden,” held steady with a 0.26 for the second week in a row."
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-april-24-28-2017/

I don't actually give a shit about Kimmel's kid.

Didn't some sjws try to take him out a couple of years ago?

I don't even give a shit that he called the President if the United States a cock holster.

But it's convenient to use in order to destroy him.

Guys, he's winning. He's been number one in his timeslot for some time.

Fucking this.

That too.

I interpreted it as implying Trump was intent on servicing Putin as opposed to anything else (be a president), i.e. his only intent is/was to please Putin. I never got the "lowest of the low" vibe.

I mean, unless you were, you know, a fervent liberal who hates Trump irrationally and goes on Twitter to say mean things about him because he's #NotYourPresident or whatever, and anything that has the word "Trump" in it is bad and and a no-no and you should be angry about it because. Maybe then I could see it being derogatory.

Lol bro it's a nothing time slot.

He's not even in the top 20 shows on his station senpai.

You think millenials are watching tv at 11:00 at night?

They are not. All this means is he has to self-correct and back off of the President.

It's win/win for us you fucking cock holster

>how is the word nigger demeaning to niggers?

They use it all the time lmao

which would be??

He doesn't deserve Lettermans spot. It's fucked up.

The left is slaughtering you nu/pol/le_donald cucks right now holy shit.

>winning =/= winning

Throw their own identity politics shaming rules in their face to achieve our own ends. You know how if this guy was a conservative he'd be drawn and quartered? Hold him to that standard.

user, he will get a couple of days suspension

Yeah yeah yeah the Tonight Show used to be something.

It was an institution.

That saying anything critical about non-white non-straight people will get your life destroyed.
Time for a taste of your own medicine cunt.

Who is this person and why do they keep getting posted here?

does he even have good ratings? he never seems funny whenever you does anything more than like a 1 minute skit.

For the week of April 24, CBS' Late Show averaged 2.74 million viewers. That's a mere 2 percent (just 67,000 viewers) above NBC's Tonight, making for Colbert's narrowest margin of victory since his streak kicked off in January.

Oh sweetie, you can't really be this new, can you honey?

Either way, anyone who watches or pays for cable television is a brainwashed, blue-pilled, obedient, corporate zombie.

Well obviously

Good to see the left is abandoning their hard left positions on unwavering support for the LGBTQP community. I guess we can expect the left to stop chimping out over any and every use of homosexual slurs.

The lefts abandoning of the LGBTQP is required for them to make the long journey back to the center.

>he has great ratings

He's an echo chamber he's no more sucessful that say tumblr. People actively join our side cuz we have fun. All colbert does is preach in an enertaining way

How new are you sweetie?

Colbert never made a homosexual slur.

>TAGEDY

Faggot thread...You guys ready for war? Get ready

wtf i hate trump now

Bill O'Reilly had the highest ratings ever when he was canned

No one gives a shit about colbert...2.7m views in a country of 360 million

There are as many people who wont buy products advertised on his show as he has viewers

he did innappropriate things im still literally shaking.

>There are as many people who wont buy products advertised on his show as he has viewers
Good. Nobody wants SJW faggots to buy their products.

>Implying using a homosexual act as a slur is not demeaning to homosexuals

Next thing we will see is the left start using the N word and telling women to get back in the kitchen.

Its a waste of money to advertise on his show...It is what it is. You can cry about people being the equivalent of SJW's all you want but it doesn't change that its a waste of money.....And they know it.

I could have sworn he did say the N word in his hate filled tirade, I am just trying to follow the Train man I can't help but try and do the right thing but this guy just really takes the cake he says all kinds of innappropriate things and does such things and him and bill nye together with those kids man dawg that ain't right yo.

You're retarded if you genuinely believe he's going to get fired. He's a ratings juggernaut and by no means a stranger to controversey.

Yeah, but he was a conservative.

This is like 9 year old level insulting.

It honestly reveals just how sad and desperate they are.

>This is why Colbert is winning, especially against butthurt whiny Sup Forumstards such as yourself.

Colbert's cock holster speech was the very definition of butthurt whining. He's absolutely obsessed over Trump every day and is progressing further and further into a mental breakdown.

lol
www.thewrap.com/stephen-colbert-late-show-tv-ratings-cbs/

lastnighton.com/2016/09/19/late-show-stephen-colbert-ratings-sink-another-low/

the colbert man touched me in my private place.

2016 sources are irrelevant now. His ratings have gone up specifically because of Trump winning.

Anyone remember when he brought Sarkeesian on the Colbert Report?

When he abandoned logic for the degenerate left

> triggered
We're just trying to get rid of current-year-man by using virtue signalling. It happened to take the form of "Homophobe!" because that's the opening we got.

who ?

>July 2016

You do realize he's overtaken fallon in certain demographics right? He's number 1 now. People love seeing him go DRRUMF

How big do your lips need to be to have an oral vaginal holster

give that homophobe to me give me 5 minutes alone with some power tools and this song playing

Ill let him know what I think about what he said about african american homosexuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks

fuck you, homophobe.

insh'allah

We should use this on Colbert.

Call in /lgbt/ and /mlp/

can anyone explain what hpapened?

corbert called someone a faggot? What's jimmy kimmel got to do with it?

Screen cap this

This shit is a waste of space....Would you rather have colberts show being sent to your house, that you're not even fucking watching. Or would you rather have that 1 in 10 shot in csgo connect that wouldn't because of packet loss, colberts show needs to be sent instead...terabyte internet speeds or legacy media, you choose