*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it gay to be jealous of another mans dick

Sage

AHHHHHHHHHHH SURRENDAHHHHHHHH TO DEE BLACK PEE PEE AHHHHH

that's a big dick!

Still like white ones better and yes there are plenty of copies of him as white men somewhere

*mandingo his cock*

i kinda want to slu- SLURRRRRRRRP MMMM SO HARD SLURRP MMMMMM YEAH SO MEATY MMMM SLURP

what makes me laugh is how many cock pics the MAT kikes have, and how asshurt someone has to be to bot the salt constantly but hey, some retard taking testosterone blockers and planning to become another mentally ill tranny is anything but logical or sane

Is that pubic hair? Or some kind of VD?

I got this Anons! En Garde!

>get boner
>black out

Lynch that nigger by his dick

Ugly animal. Why do you post this shit?

Ugh.

Faggot. Meet this guy:

Run away

>takes the time out of his life to enter uncircumcised niggerdong threads to call people fags and demean them as such
Brilliant

For you

Nice body at least. Even if the white boy can't compete otherwise. Right /pol? How can white boys even compete? Jesus, how many times does this thread have to appear? It's not funny anymore

>tfw your dick so big it can be used as a weapon

That dude needs a cock holster.

Damn right. I have to let you know how degenerate you are. You must hear how wrong it is to lust after animals. That thing is not of the same species.

What's with the sudden influx of this shit.
Fucking fags.

>lgb ID

*look at benis*
>egzcuse me benis your man is in my way

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

why the fuck would you be jealous of that dick? have you ever had sex?

hey user. nice dick you got there under those pajamas... would be a shame if someone just you know slurrrped. ill be thinking about you tonight

Lol you're killin it

Looks like he needs to breed a few jewesses.

And why are most of them canadian

I'm so attractive and wanted that sometimes women ghosts come to my in my sleep and fuck me.

holy shit that is fucking huge. i'm so wet right now