Red pill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimesofzion.blogspot.com/
veteranstoday.com/
mondoweiss.net/
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
youtube.com/watch?v=rcD7_o3QU-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have been some of the best-loved entertainers in the world.

They include some of the most intelligent people the world has ever seen.

They have been mercilessly and tragically persecuted down to the present day.

They have been extremely innovative and have started businesses that employ thousands and bring joy to millions of people.

They have made fundamental discoveries...

...that have altered our very way of looking at ourselves.

Blame them for everything, everyone else has since the beginning of time

Easiest game of spot the jew ever.

>Jews are greedy
>They push anti-white trash and immigration
>They thrive in Communism and Capitalism
>A nationalistic authoritarian state is a Jews nightmare
>The holocaust was faked Jews only died by disease and starvation due to allied bombing
>They control the banking and media systems
>High rates of inbreeding
>80% of the first soviet government were Jews
>Jews caused a giant communist revolt in Germany pre Hitler
>End goal of Jews is a pure Jewish state ruling over the mixed nationless peoples of the world

There 99% of jew pills right there

In short, the world would be a lot less happy without the contributions of Jews.

oh god, where to start? you can google it but you're going to have to dig deep because Google filtered out the search result "Are Jews evil" because so many people were looking it up lol..

Best websites for this:
1)crimesofzion.blogspot.com/
2)veteranstoday.com/
3)mondoweiss.net/

Also, look into AIPAC. That organization pretty much has sent us to all middle east wars and controls our government.

I'm a WASP, I'm proud of being a WASP, and I'm proud of not being a bigot.

so you're one of those East Coast people whose friends are a bunch of jews?

Sit still whilst I get a rollled up newspaper then

>larping kike faggot

>I'm proud of not being a bigot
>not realising this makes you a bigot

jews are a bunch of dirty muslims (same halal diet restrictions, same kiddie mutilation ideas) that are trying to make themselves better and wash out generations of inbreeding that, while giving them an acute sense of smell for money, has also given them severe mental conditions and perversions

90% of jews are pedophiles: source snopes.com

jews are dirty shitskins, then committed a pretty cool false flag eugenics program, that they called "world war II" - and they blamed the nazis for killing off all the dirty, disabled and weak jews, leaving only those that can smell a bloodied goat from a mile away as the master jew race

they then decided to infect and destroy the world, which they did, because whites are so fucking cucked - their latest dysgenics program is 70 years in the making - distorting, destroying, polluting and poisoning the epigenetic, genetic and stressors in the white populations of the west

they are a parasite from the same genus as mistletoe

60% of them have webbed feet, this is why you never see jews in water in public

hitler was a dirty commie, if you worship hitler unironically, then you're worshipping the works of the jew

Lurk more. Absorb it over time, don't be so new. People get tired of typing this stuff 6 times a day. Stay here, learn to identify and avoid shills, and you will find the truth.

ok

It strikes me that Sup Forums needs Jews.
Sup Forums needs someone to blame for the fact that white Christians are not always the smartest, richest, most accomplished people.
Sup Forums needs someone to blame for the fact that some white people from a Christian background in fact do not hate black people, do not hate Spanish-speaking people, and want to get along with everyone.
If Jews did not exist, Sup Forums would have to make them up. Since they do exist, Sup Forums has settled for making up the lies about Jews deliberately influencing people's opinions and deliberately subverting the will of white Christians.

Getting kicked out of places and punished for over two thousand years. Now why would that be?

but why do jews want a mixed world?
How does that benefit them?

except they do....
and if it wasnt the jews someone else would be the RIGHTFUL target of Sup Forums rage

white people are legitimately inherently (genetically) privileged and should be proud of it.

Because they're different, and some people feel a need to blame The Other for their problems, instead of taking responsibility for their problems themselves.

how does one redpill a jew on his own "people"??

Nationalism is the enemy of the Jew

If you have no coherent race you have no allegiances to your country only to globalism. As since for 99% of the Jews lives have been of the wandering Jew having no Jewish homeland, always feeling threatened by the mass of people only thriving in banking and sinful business practices, they are a parasite class contributing nothing yet profiting off of all.

Also mixed races are easier to control and have shitty iq's on average. They want people smart enough to work the machines, but never smart enough to question why they do.

PM Barnett isn't Jewish.

This is why I hate jew obsessives, for fucks sake do a little fucking research.

What if the jews just want to mix our race and politics because the intergalactic fedration of ayyylmaos wont accept us until we are just one.

If their problem /is/ the other, then wouldn't blaming them be part of taking responsibility for their problems?

jews aren't better. their subversiveness and dishonestly has gotten them far.

earthxit that shit bruou

Them the Jews are in control of the Ayys. Gas the Grays Space war now

White people took advantage of our advanced technology to rape, murder and conquer other peoples. I'm not proud of what we did in that regard, but it is amazing how much of the planet we were able to conquer.
White people drove the Industrial Revolution and are still leading innovators today. I am proud of that.
But it wasn't always like that; Middle Easterners, Indians and Chinese were at other times the pre-eminent people.
And it won't always be like that, either.
There's nothing wrong with that; civilizations rise and fall. The point is to recognize every person's humanity and value.
Hopefully both white people and everyone else in the world will learn to get along in happiness and peace.

You are naive or probably trolling

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We dindu nuffin.
It's all the bad goyim's fault.
Never forget the six million.

Yes, it's quite amazing. Europeans (by the way, a lot of the "significant figures" "mentioned" in those graphs were probably Jewish) have had an amazing run over the last 600 years or so.
But let's not forget that Scandinavia was one of the last places in Eurasia to get agriculture.
That the British Isles (where my ancestors came from) produced basically nothing of any value, except maybe Beowulf and the King Arthur legends, until about 1500.
That after the Roman Empire fell, Europe became eclipsed in knowledge and power by the Islamic world for a good 700 years (longer than Europeans have been leaders now).
It reflects badly on us if we insist that we were always leaders. It's obvious to the rest of the world that we weren't.

Scandinavia's topography and climate make it terrible for agriculture. There are folktales about blue eyed gods bringing civilization to ancient peoples all over the world. Egyptian Pharaoh DNA is European.

There was an image of an Israeli minister or something saying this but I think I have it deleted

Basically whites generally have high IQs but if you mix them with African who on average have IQs of 65-70 you will have fairly dumber people who won't be smart enough to see what the jews are doing.

AYO

i would really like to see some sources

Oh, I see -- you was kangz, was you?

They seem to be good at only entertaining.

>"i'm a WASP"
>"you wuz kangz"
fuck off Moshe.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

fuck you kike
this

Tried redpilling my crush on the jews... turned out she IS a jew. Would this still work?

Check this guy out
youtube.com/watch?v=rcD7_o3QU-k