Pizzagate was real!

From the newly released Huma emails via Judicial Watch's FOIA:

ICE detected pedophiles trying to adopt children from Haiti.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/JW-v-State-Huma-production-15-00684-pg-813-814.pdf

We know Hillary's State Department was trying to expedite the adoptions and get them into the US.

cnn.com/2010/US/01/18/haiti.us.orphans/

From Deep State user we know Shepard Smith and Epstein were involved in the Haiti child smuggling.

Clinton Foundation Laura Silsby was also arrested for abducting Haitian children.

Too many coincidences here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U
youtube.com/watch?v=detM0cKxWro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duffy_antigen_system
twitter.com/georgwebb?lang=en
youtu.be/5y0aaq-5noM
youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8
dailybastardette.com/who-is-jorge-puello/
dailybastardette.com/who-is-jorge-puello-pt-2-jumping-down-the-rabbit-hole/
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI
youtu.be/oZv5T2vvFU8
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf
youtu.be/LhBQq8y9KwE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1ibQV_Gjk
state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/countries/2016/258789.htm
newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/
youtu.be/nEpcY5JU120
youtube.com/watch?v=dQofKwEEdSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop Sliding.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U

im shocked iCe found something

No shit, look at what he DHS put out.

youtube.com/watch?v=detM0cKxWro

>happening again
praise kek

wew

Has there been any action taken against Pizzagate or general pedophile rings in the government just as yet?

Jesus, im pretty sure i saw two of these today at my local safeway...but then id be cockblocking. What do?

Bump for satanic pedos to hang

Will there ever be justice

Haiti is literally the poorest place in the world.
As long as they don't eat them wouldn't being adopted by an epstein kind of guy be an improvement?

holy shit

Pizzagate was buried. Let's unbury it once more. Hang podesta.
Iv actually wonderd if it's all a ((set up)) to make controlling politucans and media voices easier
>hey goy, your extremely rich now. Did you know that it's common to fuck kids and other crazy stuff when your super rich?
>rich guy fucks kids
>hey again mr.goy, remember vote for the action we wanted or you'll get outed and throw to plebs to be riped apart.

Probably, but we hate Jews more than niggers, so no letting up.

That's exactly what's happening. Mossad is luring politicians into doing acts of pedophilia and blackmailing them to advance their agenda.

THIS
SHALL
NOT
SLIDE

Can I get a quick rundown? Don't have time to look through all the emails.

Pizzagate is real not was real. It's still going on. Podesta, Alafantis, all should be hanged until death.

Not just that user. They're are literal Satanists.

I read through every email already. Sadly, it's fucking nothing. Better get some sleep now...

Pizzagate has been debunked.

You redditors are grasping at straws here...

yeah but the satanism isn't really literal. it's just part of the ritual, by making something so incredibly evil that it would result in instant death penalty

This is correct.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420

It probably doesnt happen like that, id more or less bet that they get invited to a party and they walk into a room where a kid is getting fucked and they are on camera. "If we go down, you go down"

The storm of questions surrounding Pizzagate/Pedogate can only be answered by a full and open investigation.

Every few weeks the interest in finding answers to Pizzagate/Pedogate is reignited as without a full and open investigation the many questions remain unanswered.

Unless there is a full and open investigation the questions surrounding Pizzagate/Pedogate will linger and only drive more people to ask why there is no full and open investigation.

Fuck off Alefantis

Why on earth would they want nigger children anyway?

blood.

It's got nothing to do with colour. It's youth, the elixir is power of youth.

*Molochists

El\Moloch doesn't give a damn about the skin color.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duffy_antigen_system

The Duffy antigen is located on the surface of red blood cells, and is named after the patient in which it was discovered. The protein encoded by this gene is a glycosylated membrane protein and a non-specific receptor for several chemokines. The protein is also the receptor for the human malarial parasites Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium knowlesi. Polymorphisms in this gene are the basis of the Duffy blood group system.[6]

Differences in the racial distribution of the Duffy antigens were discovered in 1954, when it was found that the overwhelming majority of blacks had the erythrocyte phenotype Fy(a-b-): 68% in African Americans and 88-100% in African blacks (including more than 90% of West African blacks).[42] This phenotype is exceedingly rare in Caucasians.

A Duffy negative blood recipient may have a transfusion reaction if the donor is Duffy positive.[43] Since most Duffy-negative people are of African descent, blood donations from people of black African origin are important to transfusion banks.

Antibodies and a cellular response to the Duffy antigen have been associated with renal transplant rejection.[90]

The Duffy antigen has been implicated in lung transplantation rejection.[72]

HANG PODESTA, HANG CLINTONS, DAY OF THE ROPE

LOCK HER THE FUCK UP

Some people are pure evil

Actually, yes! But you just don't see it in the headlines. A lot of pedos have been busted, mostly government figures.

Nice pic of Soros

George Webb on youtube.
twitter.com/georgwebb?lang=en

Pretty much tied HRC to human trafficking and drug trafficking.
Now has pix of Epstein on twitter.

hello again

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

They turn them into sex slaves then either kill them when they are too old or keep them as accomplices.

but maybe you're right, since life in demolished Haiti is probably similar, but you're fed dirt

>I came to this thread just to check for Thaibro
Fucking love you dude lol Obama leaf doesn't have shit on you.

Reminder that "no kids in the pizza place lol" is the straw man literally every paid media figure uses, because they can't account for a $65,000 pizza party

Dennis Hastert (FBI even has videos)
Laura Silsby (working where now under a new name?)
Jeffrey Epstein (Clinton, Dershowitz, Kushner, Rothschild connections)

youtu.be/5y0aaq-5noM

youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8

NOBODY BUT Sup Forums CALLED CP "PIZZA" YOU FUCKING AUTIST TARDS.

However, Alefantis is a creepy Jew fag and probably, like all fucking Jews, is doing a bunch of shady shit, but NOTHING IN THE FUCKING PODESTA EMAILS INDICATES ANYTHING-- ONLY THE AUTISM OF AUTISMO "INVESTIGATORS" who ignored actual crimes because they were too boring and spun a fantasy instead.

They bought fucking Chicago hot dogs for like 1k people. $65k is not unreasonable for fancy-shit hot dogs at 1 or 2 per person, and "HOT DOGS" is not code for baby dicks, for fuck's sake.

However, the Silsby thing may indeed be something, and if you guessed that Kikery is involved, you win a prize.

Pic related is Jorge Puello the "lawyer" somehow hired by Silsby who was a convicted child trafficker. It's a story of stereotypical epic kiking-- front businesses; multiple aliases; scams of all kinds; pedo shit; white collar crime; prostitution; possible organ trafficking; maybe Mossad connections; spanning multiple continents.

Check these out (and read the comments, too):

dailybastardette.com/who-is-jorge-puello/

dailybastardette.com/who-is-jorge-puello-pt-2-jumping-down-the-rabbit-hole/

We knew this stuff 6 years before the phony "pizza" shit.

>Laura Silsby (working where now under a new name?)

Her new last name is Gayler or something. I wonder if it's a Jewish name.

The pizza stuff is real. Stop being naive

share blue its past your bedtime

Podesta is a fucking creep, too. But nothing in the emails concerning him has anything to do with pedophilia. Nothing.

Children sexual slaves have a two years lifespan after the abuse begins, they die either of disease or injuries. Read the Nancy Schaffer reports.

Anyone got any good links for info/documentaries on pizzagate?

>not joking take a listen to what God says about Molech.
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI

Two hours? TWO HOURS!? What does this have to do with pizzagate?

>tldr = God says to kill the worshippers of molek

There was that little matter of over 1500 human traffickers being arrested the week after Jeff Sessions took office as AG. Barely got a mention in the press.

youtu.be/oZv5T2vvFU8

welcome back guys, we missed you...

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Oh there's our Chiang Mai digital hobo...

Was wondering what happened to you buddy. Was worried maybe you went out and got a life. Don't stop backpacking bro!

Reading up on past cases that are well documented like the Belgian Dutroux Case and the Franklin case gives us insight into how these rings operate and why. Although these cases are relatively old the methods used are pretty much the same. The elite don't seem to change their MO much as they believe they are above the law - and if people who care don't stop them they are correct

whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf

SERIOUSLY:

Just take the time to watch this 3 min video and you will understand

youtu.be/LhBQq8y9KwE

Get ready to keep this alive lads, shills are gonna go in hard when they clock in

Fuck this place, I can't keep coming back to pol, fuck you faggots for ruining my life, this is fucking hell and I can't unsee it, fuck you and your fucking threads like this, what do I have to have my mind ruined by this shit...

Do you think some faggot normie at the gym knows about any of this...no they don't...they pump weight and think about plowing pussy, while I walk around the weights with the dead man gaze in my eyes thinking about satanic rituals, moloch and fucking jews.

Fuck you pol I really hate you fuck you I spit on you.

You can never go back

>Iv actually wonderd if it's all a ((set up)) to make controlling politucans and media voices easier
Why do you think every news network and so many politicians downplay it, if they even mention it at all?

>They're are literal Satanists.

satan not real tho

>Why on earth would they want nigger children anyway?

save money

he does, smart white children are best

>NOTHING IN THE FUCKING PODESTA EMAILS INDICATES ANYTHING

what about that email saying there were children available in the pool for entertainment, also sacrifice "chicken" to moloch

pic related, it'a Martin Scorcese' interpretation of chicken

Bump.

are you an FBI analyst? because an FBI analyst told me otherwise

You're welcome

over 3,000 so far, according to Craig Sawyer

no big names, but some of them have been government officials

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1ibQV_Gjk

blumpkins

a lot of military people arrested

Sick fucking kikes.

The chicken sacrifice was from Hillary's emails. From Huma if I remember right. Possibly even concerning Laura Silsby.

This is sad but funny at the same time

>NOBODY BUT Sup Forums CALLED CP "PIZZA" YOU FUCKING AUTIST TARDS.

confirmed newfag, that term is older than Sup Forums. FBIANON even went over this fact.

>twitter.com/georgwebb?lang=en

Why would he write that Hastert needs to be sent to a unnamed Japanese Isand, if the guy didn`t have dirt on him and his brother.

Why would he write that he might want to get pizza for an hour?

The fucking hankercheif with the fucking pizza (child) related map (jizz).

The creepy picture with the two Asian cunts eating pizza with the girl on JEwsteins debauchland.

This is just off the top of my head.

Oh... the picture in his office of cannibalism

Vacationing where the DONNER party ate each other.

Working on the pig farm next to CIA headquarters.

Skippy. His alter-fucking-ego.

Yeah, he`s a fucking creep.

Rub some fucking jizz on the middle finger of your cut up left fucking hand.

Fucking jizz stain.

state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/countries/2016/258789.htm
newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/

'Blood from human teens rejuvenates body and brains of old mice'

But Haitians are ugly. What pedo would want to fuck them?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing you he doesn`t exist.

But, You have seen him.

Clear has day.

this I mean all these old school buttholes like Ryan, Schumer, Pelosi, they all have to go

>What pedo would want to fuck them?
liberal pedo

Watching the entire interview gives better context

youtu.be/nEpcY5JU120

Really makes you want to commit arson

Haitians are gross though.

This interview is with a victim of the abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=dQofKwEEdSw

Got a link to the chicken sacrifice email?

I know the feels bro. I wish I can say the cliche meme of 'le truth will set you free,' but it wont...

but you do learn to go on and live with it, and you'll get back to normalcy. but of course, you'll be reminded of it every now and then, and will have to deal with the curse of knowing that while this is going on, you, on the individual level, can't really do anything about it.

i wouldn't.

>curse of knowing that while this is going on, you, on the individual level, can't really do anything about it

PROTIP: The elite fear the masses