California is a FAILED state - hate thread

Understanding the lies of California propaganda.

Per Capita Income 2000($) through 2015($)
1. Texas 28,365 up to 46,745 (64.8%)
2. Kansas 28,744 up to 45,876 (59.6%)
3. California 33,391 up to 52,651 (57.7%)

This does not include cost of living differences.

Median income is worse, with Texas gainin 39.54% while California only grew 29.20%, aka higher income gaps.
(all figures from Bureau of economic analysis on per-capita income in states)

California has maintained an unemployment rate higher than the national average since the year 2000.

California's education system: Test taking scores decline across state. Achievement gap between black/latino and white/asian has been rising.

English Score Gap:
Asian and black 2013 - 35% difference
Asian and black 2015 - 44% difference

Math targets reached by race:
- Asian 69%
- White 49%
- Latino 21%
- Blacks 16%

In California over 50% of students are hispanic. This means there is a rapid decline in education and intelligence in the state that will pump out a new generation without proficiency in basic math or english.

1 out of 3 welfare recipients reside in california
highest % of people in poverty of all states

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CALIFORNIA SUCCESS MEME. The state is actually a fucking mess in terms of debt, high unemployment, and a fast growing low education population.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/04/24/alec-mostly-democratic-run-states-are-a-total-disaster-have-the-worst-economies-n2314989
latimes.com/business/la-fi-deficit-california-ipo-20170112-story.html
cde.ca.gov/ds/sd/cb/ceffingertipfacts.asp
cde.ca.gov/nr/ne/yr15/yr15rel69.asp
sf.curbed.com/2017/3/31/15140036/bay-area-leaving-poll-san-francisco
youtu.be/J4gqvYfQg6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks leftism

tell us something we dont know

951anon here

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/04/24/alec-mostly-democratic-run-states-are-a-total-disaster-have-the-worst-economies-n2314989

Here is more info for the shit hole Cali.

California unemployment is higher than national average consistently

standard of living is considerably lower than other states with some of the worst infrastructure and transit problems in world

we have the best food tho

>plebs crying about being poor

415 here, feels amazing

Trends in education rates show a huge ethnic gap. Blacks and Hispanics in the state are barely educated with over 80% failing to achieve normal standards in english or math by the end of high school. A massive number of uneducated Hispanics is arriving in the work force with 21% having acceptable math abilities.

It's mostly shit and desert in the south. Tell me something new, like any shootings going on or if Ann Coulter is coming to Cal poly pomona.

323 here.

High Taxes
Horrible business environment
Regulation curtailing any new infrastructure development
High crime

Combine this with a worsening and growing uneducated population of hispanics/blacks. The income gap is the highest of any state in California. It's only going to get worse.

Just send the over 10 million illegals living here back to Mexico and it'd be a fucking paradise again, all positive indicators way up including IQ and status as a tax paying citizen, and all negative indicators way down including congestion, drunk driving, welfare expenses, housing prices, etc. Simple fix if people would just get behind Trump, and stop trying to sabotage him.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-deficit-california-ipo-20170112-story.html

Except the rich in california pay the highest income taxes of any place in the USA. Eventually the PR spin of california wonderland is going to erode.

t. flyover state rural retard

Bureau of economic analysis on per-capita income in states
cde.ca.gov/ds/sd/cb/ceffingertipfacts.asp
cde.ca.gov/nr/ne/yr15/yr15rel69.asp

Hispanics make up more than 50% of students in all California schools. Combine that with their educational outcomes (very poor) and you see the future of California.

You can use whatever little pathetic meme you want. Doesn't change these facts.

310 here, it's not bad other than muh ar

>highest taxes
>still have a deficit this year of over a billion dollars
>have worsening infrastructure and transit problems

Are you interpreting the thread as every individual life in California must be horrible?

There are rich people living fine in Brazil. There are rich people living fine in Iraq.

This is about the overall future of California and dispelling the illusion that liberals like to use to portray california.

Have to agree with this. Considering most of them prefer to be mediocre and cause shit.

Not just that, the homeless problem has gotten worse.

California is literally the best state in the union.

Hey, don't diss Kansas or Arizona. They got some pretty great gun laws.

sf.curbed.com/2017/3/31/15140036/bay-area-leaving-poll-san-francisco

40% of San Fran residents are planning to leave or want to leave. Guess the $10 toast slices, 2 hour commutes, and 3,500 1 bedroom apartments aren't a great magnet for talent.

California isn't this rich, sandy beach, hollywood star laden paradise.

In fact, its in a state of decay.

muh feels

California has an enormous geographic and climate value. That doesn't mean pretty much every trend in the state is horrible. Please defend those education results.

Nirvana - Return Of The Rat

youtu.be/J4gqvYfQg6o

highest poverty
higher unemployment than national avg
shitting and mainlining heroin on the sidewalks of ridiculously high cost city
Insane commute times

what's not to love?

sucks.
Me and my brother have been unemployed so long its fucked and our dad lost his job 4 months ago and is still looking. He had an interview today but, he said he probably didn't get it.

don't bother with TX.

All these califaggots, moved austin and virtually fucked the economy over 5 years.

Shit is fucking un-affordable

Tx will crash too, and believe me when i say these fuckers move here in flocks...

In terms of weather, yes. Community? Depends on where you live. L.A is a cesspool of nogs, spics and hobos. There are good communities, but finding them in LA is tricky.

Guns? A nightmare to get thanks to all the lib restriction.

Speech? Heavily censored. People here can get turbo offended too easily. In fact, many men are afraid to speak about women and feminism due to the power women hold here.

Oh yeah the exodus will hit austin, oregon, nevada etc really hard. Even Mexicans moving from shithole Mexico want to make their communities and society more like Mexico

The spread of degeneracy and worsening society is like a disease. The infection doesn't realize it's killing and fucking shit up as it spreads.

street shitting map of san fran

for the most part the mexicans that end up in tx from mexico aren't bad, the ones that go west coast, then come here are the fucking worst of the worst.

At worst the ones we get make a taco truck create traffic drive slow and might block parking.

714 here. Hispanics, god bless 'em, aren't bad people. Blacks, yes, terrible individuals, almost animals but less predictable.

Hispanics are just god awful dumb. I mean if you sit down and talk to your average hispanic, their ignorance is astounding. One thought that Japan was in Thailand. Some raised here don't even know the state capital. They are profoundly ignorant, but worst of all they have no drive. They think small and have no ambition. Even those who have talent have no self worth or ego to drive them to greatness. A very sad group of people. But what do you expect from the offspring of native Americans who let their own language and culture get completely erased by the half moor conquistadores?

So California is a loss because no matter how good the weather is, the people on average are shit.

Is there a map like that for Los Angeles? I would assume there's more hobos here.

Its quite the playground of entertainment and clubs as well as stores. However, said stores in LA would mean getting harassed by either nogs or hobos. Or noghobos.

Little fun fact. Little Tokyo happens to be next to a huge homeless settlement. Based right near a mission leeching off it. And surprise surprise, its mostly occupied by nogs and spics.

Only 6% white population in San Bernardino public elementary school

I don't "hate" hispanics either. It's just a fucking fact the education achievement is very low. You can spin the numbers by whatever ideology you want. It's very low educational outcomes for hispanics in california. That will have an effect as 50%+ of students are hispanic. I would love to see a libtard argue about this without going down to "muh feels".

Good threads OP.
Keep posting it

at least once a day

There's a storm of them. Mac Arthur park, Skid Row and an area next to Little Tokyo is heavily occupied with the bums. I also see them at Rosa Parks station all the time.

Such wretches.

OP is a faggot.
California is comfy as fuck.

>Regulation curtailing any new infrastructure development
in DTLA owners have to renovate or replace their buildings as a result of that one concert in Oakland that killed a shitload of people. there's a shitload of construction downtown.
t. work next to Staples Center

As a neet? Definitely. As a working man? Depends where you live. L.A is a bitch because all the wretches that inhabit it.

I live in Sac, just graduated and am being offered a cool job in SF, but I interned there a year ago and hated the area, and would never consider moving to the bay area.

Would a 2.5 hour commute on a train and bus be worth it to stay out of the shit hole?

Plus the roads are shit. Florida is hotter and more humid than us but they have far better roads. Even the roads in shitty parts of Detriot are smoother and more well maintained that parts of the 5 and 10 and the fucked up streets in various neighborhoods.

Council for Community and Economic Research, the total cost of living in San Francisco is 62.6% higher than the U.S. average—and housing is nearly three times more expensive than in other U.S. cities.

It would take an entire new thread to discuss their high speed rail shit. I literally haven't even read an article about it in at least a year but can with certainty say it is a shit disaster.

Have to agree. I'm seeing alot of untended roads in the area. Its beginning to look like Neo-Mexico if anything.

Montana fag here. Bozeman has been colonized. It's shit, we get a lot of them even in Livingston too now

It's impossible for California to maintain high standards. Look at the increasingly uneducated demographics. Every single common sense indicator shows a rapid decline coming in California.

>mfw the Expo Line that goes to Santa Monica has the good trains and shows up twice as often even though people barely use it
>mfw the Blue Line that goes through South Central gets short trains half the time and is always packed like sardines
now I know why people complain about racism

I'm moving to the one of the worst parts of california this friday =(

>nightmare to get guns

Lrn2CentralValley

weather is overrated af. if you're not right next to the beach you're living in Bakersfield-lite

If trains were a nationwide embraced mode of transit I wouldn't be against it. Trains look comfy but trains in the US as a whole are fucked, and add California's terrible record at increasing prices and having constant orange contruction signs with no actual work being done because of extra red tape and you have yourself a giant fucking mess of "hopes and dreams™" (read taxes) being wasted.

good. eat shit

562 here my area really is not that bad for CA

Oh boy. You have to mention that. Their metro is either ok-tier to ASS tier within the LA area.

There is never a day when the rails are not in maintenance and the buses have a nasty habit of being late.

The worst was during December at Artesia station where the posted arrival time for the bus is at 7:40 pm, the bus would arrive late around 8:30 pm.

.... and it doesn't help that nogs and hobos tend to use those alot.

>train to bus

Retarded as fuck. If you're headed into the city take the train to Oakland & then the ferry to SF.

People are irrational. The appeal of California is strong on cultural and influential levels. Rich people especially love the state to feel pretentious. Same appeal of any luxury brand.

cozy long beach user here, I agree

Talking about californias 60+ billion high speed rail plan. I haven't followed it closely but last I checked it looked like a mediocre disaster.

Suddenly, that explains pic below.

What are you talking about?!
California is GREAT!
plz stay there

t. Oregonian (fuck off, we're full)

kind of wish I lived somewhere between Salem and Portland

No you don't. Fuck off

>standard of living is considerably lower than other states with some of the worst infrastructure and transit problems in world
wow you sound like a bitter faggot

I'm on my way though

you live in Sac? Well then hey there fellow Sacratomatoan

Want to go shooting or something? Kinda hard to find poltards from sactown

Fun fact: I work at Siemens Mobility here in Sacramento, and we're damn close to getting the contract to produce the cars for the line.

....and even we (the welders on the floor) think it's the dumbest fucking thing. As a company that produces trains for a living, the price the state expects us to somehow meet is incredibly high. We are literally up-selling everything on the train from the seats to the bumper guards; they are intentionally charging a fuckload. No good damn reason either,

It's not gonna happen. They will flee the sinking ship and start drilling holes in the new ship they are on.

>high speed rail

SFO & LAX have an air traffic issue with flights between the two cities. The high speed rail was supposed to service SF to LA travel, too many people were already flying.

Enter Obama & the nationwide rail plan. Now, instead of solving our problem, we're going to begin construction in Bakersfield because LA to Vegas.

tldr; CA high speed rail was good until the feds fucked it all up.

Who wouldn't be bitter after dealing with a liberal cesspool?

Sup rivercrime user here

That's the fucking problem with Californians: they take their politics and "culture" with them.

Stay strong user. You'll make it through it all.

I'm surprised the project is still alive. I thought they would realize what a mess the state is and just give up. High speed rail is only for Asians who have functioning countries.

Can confirm. Currently trapped in LA. This whole state is a shithole.

Some nice nature, though, despite the shitty climate. Having visited several states, it amazes me how flat some states are.

Funny thing is, I heard that was supposed to be done last year. Things really got fucked now, huh?

I was really hoping that Cali would try to secede, so I could join the army and kill those garbage people. I detest Californians with such a passionate hatred that my hatred of niggers and kikes almost pales in comparison. The liberal american white woman in her twenties is the greatest threat to Western civilization on the planet, and most of them reside in that half-mexican shithole.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Floridian transplant. Live in foster city.

The nature is beautiful and I fucking love Yosemite.

The humans here are absolutely abhorrent. Jesus Christ. It's not even the liberalism these people are just totally detached from reality.

>Attend a friend's house warming party near downtown SF
>Talking to a cutie pie
>Mention I'm from Florida
>"Oh wow user there's a lot of sink holes there"
>Mmmmmhmmmm.bitmap
>"I don't think I could ever live in a place where the ground could give way at any moment!"

She said this while the San Andreas fault was within visual range from the window. You can fucking see it in the hill lines. How can these people have such poor lack of awareness?

just like the third worlders flooding into Europe.

Thanks breh

>expecting california infrastructure project to work
>in 2017

Hold strong user, if you need to, try to find a job one or two hours away from you.

t.Home Depot cart pusher.

If you want California politics and culture, stay in California

530 here. I don't mind mid cal, love norcal but socal can burn.

when you have this jew'd to fuck leach of a company, what do you expect? These fuckers would sell their own mother for a nickel given the chance. I only work here because it's a welding job that pays well and isn't a shop full of pot heads.

yeah its brutal.
Will do

Its the indoctrination they get from the (((Schools))) here. They force-feed you marxist horse-shit and revised history.

Back then, I learned Andrew Jackson was a racist that hated indians.

Another point to consider is popular media. It teaches them unrealistic expectations and it forces them to ignore all the nasty shit when the California in tv does not meet the one in reality.

Media completely misrepresents the reality of california. There are some amazing tech industries etc but that is not the whole story. In fact it should alarm people even more that California is failing so hard infrastructure/education/budget wise despite all these factors.

It just absolutely blew me away they she said what she did while standing on the very fault that annihilated the city in 1906 and killed many in 1989. I am still puzzling over this shit two years later. She had to have been trolling. There's no other explanation. No one was even that retarded in Florida.

that's women in general, not californians.
also OP, the state may be shit, but for now it's fine. why do you guys act like California is a dystopian wasteland. even the mexican neighborhoods aren't bad, they're just tacky eyesores.

Fuck. It kills you bro. I used to commute 5hrs a day (on a good day) I made good money but fuck that shit. I'm trying to get my ass back up into the foothills. Right now I'm surrounded by drunk spics whistling out the fucking windows all night to warn their homies that the cops are coming. One of them kicked my car today fucking punk motherfuckers

Its fast approaching detroit levels of fail if anything. I won't be surprised if life becomes very similar to living in the Zone.

>A place where nothing makes sense
>Always on your guard from other wayward people and scum

Stockton?

Don't do it. I had a co-worker that took the Amtrak from Sacramento down to our facility in Hayward. He had to wake up at 3 and take the first train just to get to our building at 7. Don't do it.

I'm just posting my experiences in LA if anything. Its hard to relax when someone harasses you for anything out here.

I'll explain this thread.

Liberals use California as some idealized utopia of greatness, richness, progressive ideals, racial equality, diversity is great!

I'm showing via this thread that the reality portrayed by propaganda fake news media is not real. That California is a figment of liberal imagination they dream about while stuck in traffic or sleeping in $4,000 1 bedroom apartments.

Yes but it needs to absolutely collapse before the left will give up the ghost on it. I give it a few more days.

The only reason California has any measure of success today is because of the industry the current generation inherited from decades past. This will slowly disappear over time as the presence of an industry does not guarantee the presence of said industry in perpetuity. If you abuse your industries, plunder your industries, and hamstring your industries, more leave and fewer replace them.

The people of California take what they have inherited for granted and in decades to come they will regret it. White flight will come (it's already in progress) and relevant cities will become Mexican versions of Detroit.

>Yes but it needs to absolutely collapse before the left will give up the ghost on it.
They didn't learn from Detroit; they will not learn from this.
>I give it a few more days.
I give it 30-50 years. Most of us will be alive to see it.