Daily reminder that there is no such thing as white people...

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as white people. "white" is not an ethnicity because whites come Italy England Germany Ireland etc. Race is a social construct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off shariablue

Oh so then you don't mind if we flood Israel with Somalians, Shlomo?

I guess racism isn't real then either.

>is a social construct
your right to not get violently ass raped by me is a social construct tot, how about we revoke it?

You're right. Whiteness is a state of mind, a form of transcendence from animal atavism if you will.

pretty much the same when considering other races

I bet you're one of the people who loves the idea of evolution solving everything about human biology EXCEPT for how it might be possible for humans to have subspecies or generative differences in cognitive ability, right?

Daily reminder there is no such thing as poodles. poodles is not a breed because it comes from my anus. life is a construct social

Yes, race is a social construct just like gender, so let's get rid of diversity quotas and affirmative action and the concept of white privilege and all of this unnecessary stuff. Or, if we insist on keeping it, I choose to identify as a black woman. Now give me my free shit.

Nations are a social construct. Nations are real and meaningful.

Racism is just a way to divide and conquer, especially in America. People of different races who share something stronger than mere genetic similarities/skin color, for example Christianity have a much stronger bonds than people banding together around muh white race

>nupol cant see this is a bait thread
>actually tries to argue against OP

>There's no such thing as white people.
>White people are the problem.
This is why no one takes you seriously.

>Italy
Nah. They're not white.

Race may be a social construct, but it's a handy shortcut when talking about shared genetic features

Culture counts for more than race

White is a race

>There's no such thing as white people.
>White people are the problem.
Pasta niggers

Moron implying culture isn't dependent on race. Fuck off

OP is bait faglord

THIS IS BAIT

Hey look Professor, I posted it!

Just look at your own Texas where whites and hispanics coexist and are simply Texans

I've been saying this forever. It's like saying Africans and African Americans are the same thing under the umbrella term, "black". Totally different.

The EU's assumption that European countries are NOT all different cultures and peoples is a joke. It can't fail fast enough.

Partially. But urban whites are much different than rural whites.
North koreans and south koreans
Scandiavians and russians
etc.

I know this is a b8 thread but I feel bad for euros when they see the amount of mouth breathing white mutts in America claiming that everyone with white skin falls under the banner of "white". just because we are mongrels doesn't mean we should conglomerate or white-wash the individuality and greatness of each distinct European group. Anglos, Aryans, Nords, Medis are all unique European ethnic groups. ethno-nationalism > white nationalism

Daily reminder that OP is a double nigger faggot

I miss my white neighborhood , race isn't a social construct.

OP has a point. It makes more sense to use terms like anglo, slav, goth etc to differentiate.

>fuck off shariablue
No, he's right. White is a concept used by WASPs to lord their supposed superiority over the rest of us.

>Daily reminder that there is no such thing as white people
>"white" is not an ethnicity because whites come Italy England Germany Ireland etc

True

>Race is a social construct

Not true

Reminder: there are Stormfag shills on Sup Forums

Go fuck yourself swarmfront.

Requesting the crow picture showing the different species and yet how all humans are the same.

Our enemies don't hate anglos and slavs, they hate white people.

They won't tell your children to check their anglo and slav privilege, they'll tell them to check they white privilege.

If racial fighting ever begins, the niggers aren't going to be shooting anglos and slavs, they're going to be shooting whites.

If we are white, then we make up about 9% of the population, and although we're small it's not too late for us yet. If we are a fractured and divided collection of anglos and slavs and nordic and germanics etc., the man we each make up about 0.5% of the population, and we may as well have already stopped existing.

He's right. Saying whites are all one race is like saying browns are all one race

>Race is a social construct

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

faggot, stromfront is just an older and less extreme version of Sup Forums. Our logo is a fucking swastika.

Prior to you redittors coming here last year, we called them "stormfags" not because we disagreed on the main principals, but because we were making fun of them for being defeatist and humorless baby boomers who ban people for saying the word "nigger" and don't understand memes.

The gal between Sup Forums and stormfront is a generational one, not an ideological one. Gas the kikes, race war now.

>unite or perish
is that a fucking threat?

He is partly right.

"White people" as a social unit is burger invention to appeal to the people who would be declared as savages in other circumstances.
Same with niggers.

"White nationalism" is oxymoron. You're either nationalist (ethnic or state/country) or you are flushing down you culture and heritage for the chimera of the "White men".

And yes, not to say that burgerland usually takes the best people from nation and leaves either idealists or shit behind.

There's no such thing as race, but "white" is a broad blanket term for a collection of primate populations with a similar genetic heritage who mutually recognize each other as part of a greater whole, and who are mutually hated and envied by their enemies as one collective body.

Just so you know ameritards we slavs are the first to fight for the white race

Yield to our genes
Or
Conform to having niglet autist blm sjw babies

Go get empregnated by slavs or germanics femanons continue our white superior genes

Poor translation, in Italian it sounds like "ours is the choice: to unite or to perish".

Wrong- its white nationalist, not white statist. A nation is a people, even if that people is spread among many states. The term doesn't mean you want one giant white superstate, it means you want tall of the white peoples of the world to have their secure home countries in whatever form they come in.

All this "deconstructing whiteness" bullshit is the realm of feminist intersectionality and marxist professors. You know exactly what white peoples are, as do the billions of people who hate white people.

OP is a faggot

also, this

No thanks. Average americans are 50% sub saharan with some native american mixture, they're already lost.

Multiple generation breeding will cleanse the filth of genes they have not all hope is lost

and how are italians, english, germans and irish not white?

ok well maybe the irish

Britts irish Scottish german finish norwegian slav are all white

Sounds like something a racemixed mutt would say

Reddit is that you? I've only heard SRS types try to imply that Sup Forums's opinions are astroturf because of muh stormfront.
Also this smells like /leftypol/ trying their "forget about racial differences man, it's all about the class struggle nogodsnomasters420erryday" again. Which would be nice if you faggots would ever stop with the IdPol you pretend to hate.

Are the differences between a Doberman and a Labrador social constructs, or did isolated (selective) reproduction over time create genetic differences?

>1 Post by this ID
Nevermind

Race isn't a social construct but the White Race is a social construct.

>1 post by this ID
Hmmm

Faggot OP wont defend his assertions lol