I'm scared of death

I'm scared of death

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/longevity/
alcor.org/
sens.org/
sciencealert.com/this-physicist-is-arguing-that-consciousness-is-a-new-state-of-matter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We all are OP. It's so definitive and comes so sudden.

It's OK, because death isn't scared of you

Well don't

Me too, kinda.

Accept his free gift

remember that time before you were born
didn't think so
there you go champ

Go to church. Flesh is finite but your soul isn't. Repent for your sins.

If I was from Brazil I would be about 4x as scared too user.

Jesus loves you

stop

God has a place for you brother

Repent to Christ. Fear comes from sin.

I welcome it, I'm tired of living.

I don't want to force myself to believe something because that seems even more disrespectful to god.
still frightening

Then LIVE

Ignore all these religious fucks, skygod isn't real

Then pray until you're confident. Pray until God gives you signs to follow.

This.

I'm not scared of death, but I am scared of dying alone, having done nothing with my life.

I feel like I want to accomplish so much and I'm already 22 and done nothing and everything is so difficult

I will keep trying

Yes he is TJ

Everybody is.

When faced with it though, do everything you can to fight it. You could inspire others to not be as scared.

You should always do whatever it takes to make everybody less scared.

You don't really know that for sure. It may not be in the form religions tell you, but what is it that makes me me and you you? We can remove body parts, parts of the brain and you will still be perceiving things as you. What is the element that makes us who we are? There is obviously no specific physical part. My explanation is bad but it's hard to explain these sorts of things

Had widowmaker heart attack 2 years ago next week. Was dead (no heart beat, no breathing) when they put me in the ambulance. CPR and defib (3x) kept me around.

Nothing to be afraid of, it'll just end someday.
I was kind of disappointed seeing only "snow" (like bad reception on a B&W TV) and no walk to the light, no relatives, no angels, no puppies...

Death is part of life, make it just as good as the rest of life. Take some commies with you.

For the longest time I didn't care about dying.

The other night I randomly woke up and thought "holy shit, one day I won't be alive." It was pretty weird, so now I don't know how to feel.

21 year old here. Just dropped out of college for a second time and off on a job hunt not veey sure where I am going. Plus all the puss here in MA is tainted

> You should always do whatever it takes to make everybody less scared.

You nailed it, user.

Unless they need to be scared. Don't just do stupid shit because you're scared of something and want to be a hero or some shit. Then you'd just put everybody on the situation they're in now.

Just don't be a pussy. Fight when you know you should.

I'm scared of death too:

Check out these links:
reddit.com/r/longevity/
alcor.org/
sens.org/

I'm 22 and haven't done much either. I have plenty of things I do for fun that I love, good friends, fantastic parents. But I'm working a bad job and don't know what to do with my life

Did you know you were dead?

Death is cool i hope i get well preserved and become a mummy for the future generations in a couple of thousand years.
>Go to church. Flesh is finite but your soul isn't. Repent for your sins.
Any evidence to back that up?

If I want to be gone in this world, I prefer to vanish like those rapture or something

sciencealert.com/this-physicist-is-arguing-that-consciousness-is-a-new-state-of-matter

>inb4 archive it faggot!
Suck a dick

Set your sights on what you want to achieve and work towards it. My goal is to pay off a house in my early 30s and expand on the wealth my parents have accumulated.

Literally what happened to me. I used to think of it as a reward for a life of hard work. But then one day I started to realize how good I have it and I don't want it all to end. Especially if it's just a nothingness.

You were probably going through other processes. Or maybe you experienced it and forgot about it instantly.

You said you saw white but were you aware of your thoughts in this state?

>ODed and died 6 times in 24 hours
>no light no pains for me
>well was in physical pain in my chest and head
>when revived the most recent time felt I experienced a dream that I couldn't remember due to being physically/mentally weak but know I experienced something
>comes to me in pieces in the minutes after that
>was rowing a boat down a river
>saw family members and friends on the shores
>when I fixated on one person, memories came up (and things that weren't memories that pertained to the person, for example saw my sister crying when in her room when I was in prison)

I'm not. AMA

(OP)
is a perfect way to /thread and get out there to do something with your life, OP. Love and allow yourself to be loved while you do it, too.

nah don't be. its nothing. By that I mean its literally nothing you cease to exist. You don't feel it. So its ok. You'll feel good before you die because your body releases natural chemicals to calm you down and ease you into your passing.

Death does not exist, life just takes on new forms