STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING

you get teleported back in time to this exact moment what do you do? i would unironically advise hitler not to team up with japan thus securing most of europe before US gets involved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cBN-tARHNts
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

I would advise him to team up with Japan and to shoot that suspicious fat person who just appeared in the room at the same time as me because he is jew in disguise

Technically, he could still sign the pact and refuse to declare war since Japan attacked first and it only covered defensive wars.

What year was that photo taken?

So I can best judge the political situation accordingly.

Ive thought about this and the straight answer would be to tell him not to invade Russia. Americans were already aiding the allies well before the Japanese attacked and their joining was inevitable. Also tell him to put an amount of focus on the nuclear project and to trust his generals.

I tell him not to invade the USSR & to deport the Jews to Israel instead of killing them.

= No Eastern Front
=No Jews in Germany
=No blame for mass killings

fuck off japfu you fucked the timeline so hard and don't you have some ancient demon to slay

>Heil Hitler
>Here's the entire specs on the Soviet military, their equipment and research development, and their primary supply routes
>Here's everything on the British, you should just go all out and take London
>The Jews will get America into the war by getting the Japanese to attack them, don't get involved

tell him to align the us to the axis and drop paratroopers into moscow

not sure exactly but lets say it was 1942 and the cogs were already in motion

Aho whaddup mein negers, I also hate the jews and leik the labensraumkips

Seven Nation Army

youtu.be/cBN-tARHNts

Hey nigger, don't bring Samurai Jack into this, okay? Leave it with the 3D Nippon.

I would tell him to encircle stalingrad and raze it to the ground

that would be an interesting timeline if Churchill allied with hitler to defeat russia

I would tell him everything I know about nukes.

give him the nuclear codes

mein fuhrer, 2 pieces of advice.
1) do not allow japan to do anything. they fuck up everything they attempt. tell them to stay in their sweatshops and keep making bullets.
2) plz for the love of god, don't try to attack Russia. no one has ever managed to take Russia from the outside. at the very least, wait until you have the rest of europe under your boot.

>he thinks Churchill would have ever allied with Hitler

You poor naïve child.

>teleport into this precise moment, longitude, latitude and height in space/time
>camera man's body erupts with the force of me entering the space he previously occupied
>blood, guts, sinew, bone pieces flechette the room
>I stand naked, covered in blood before the Fuhrer
>I don't speak German, so I say the only thing Hitler would understand
>JUDEN

Pretty much how this whole shebang started.

tell him to leave russia alone unless provoked. he stretched himself too thin fighting 2 fronts. but OPs idea is genius, never thought of that

Tell him his racial theory was mostly right.

The part he got wrong is the germans aren't the whitest.

>align the US
>FDR
>implying

you just won the fucking internet.
Sides blown

there would have been plenty of ways to go about it but would have required to be very early on when hitler was rising to power but an issue with this is there would not have been another nuclear power to challange the US so it wouldn't have mattered after they took the reds down you're an idiot if you think in a hypothetical situation churchill would not ally with mein fuhrer

>JUDEN
my sides

Israel didn't exist, fucktard.

for all those who say not to attack Russia... Stalin was preparing the invasion into europe by that time. Hitler outplayed him in that. Unfortunately before finishing off brits

Good one

Buff up Russian flank... Like alot.
Dont let the slants attack America
Dont bother saving Mussolini

Then Id get arrested and shot because I randomly materialized in a room and began shouting in English and history would go on as normal

I would tell him to stop at Poland.

I would most likely get the shit shot out of my by their bodyguards

The USSR was planning to invade

sumimasen no hablo la deutsch

where is das bathroom? no kill only help

prego!

holy shit i haven't laughed so hard in a while

>get shot for what they assume is an assassination attempt

They won't speak English you dumb burger.

>implying Pearl Harbor wasn't a Jewish false flag

>Materialize
>Shout "Heil Hitler"
>Give them shit on the allies
>Give them modern technology
>Tell them I am one of the old gods so they don't shoot me

guten tag herr schickelgruber

Tell him to denounce Holocaust deniers. Warn him that his greatest work will be denied by neckbeards who follow faggots and guys who put buttplugs up their asses.

test

checked thank you for your service HH

but the nords are cucked as fuck now id give germans the title if nazis won

me to desu

Assuming I can communicate, somehow, these points in approximate order of priority:

1)
Stay out of Greece & the Balkans; negotiate neutrality treaties immediately with all of them. DO NOT go into Greece and the Balkans.

2)
Italy/Mussolini will implode, and nothing can be done to stop that. Plan on using them as much as possible early in the game, let them implode, do not attempt to stop it, and walk away.

3)
Stalin will offer you a treaty that cedes all the Baltics, Poland, Ukraine and Crimea. TAKE IT. Get it signed, in blood, as an air-tight peace treaty and negotiate economic cooperation with the USSR; include scientific and cultural exchanges at the academic & military level. Immediately redeploy half or more of your assets from those regions, get people in there to consolidate, exploit and develop all available resources in those regions.

4)
Ensure that Japan understands that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are they to engage the United States or Australia. Make it clear the Axis Treaty will not be valid if Japan gets into conflict with those nations.

5)
Secure Norway and immediately exploit & develop petroleum resources at maximum capacity.

6)
Ensure neutrality treaties with Sweden and Finland, secure cooperation & economic agreements with them, secure the Baltic Sea for commercial traffic only, no exceptions (meaning: shut down all American commerce with the Soviet Union involving anything military in nature).

7)
As a side-project of 2), 3) and 4), attempt to bring the USSR into the AXIS Treaty as a replacement for Italy; promise Stalin all of Turkey/Armenia as incentive & compensation for past injuries. Negotiate to divide Greece between the Third Reich & USSR at some point in the future. The chances of Stalin taking this deal are Very Good to Excellent.

>materialize
>Heil Hitler!
>e=mc^2
>Good luck, mein Fuhrer.

Your all fucking retarded
> Scheine im zimmer
> Gesamte Zimmer Aufmerksamkeit wendet sich an mich
> Proklamieren Sie, dass ich aus der Zukunft geschickt worden bin
> Um die Fehler zu beheben, die die deutschen Leute in der Vergangenheit gemacht haben
> Du musst mir zuhören oder einer schrecklichen deutschen Zukunft begegnen
> "Shoot Hitler mit meinem alten .45"
> Nimm seinen Platz als deutscher Führer.
> Curb stamp die Welt mit großem militärischem Wissen und zukünftigen Ereignissen
> Deutscher sieg; Vereinigte europa
> Gehen Sie fort, den Rest der Welt ökonomisch zu erobern
> Denn ich bin der Gott der Kaiser der Zukunft
> Moonbase

Sup Forums Your all faggots you know that.
Every single one of you would help him.
Because your a cuckboy and submit to authority.
Why help him when you can literally do it correctly.
Its easier if he is not in the picture.
Fucking retards.

>you're*

And I would help him because I would like to live in a timeline that doesn't have my country cucked by communism, and yes I'd rather have NatSoc (or in my case probably monarchy) over communism.

Cool flag man! :-)

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

>you're

Fuck your all retarded

>Defenition
your
yôr,yo͝or/
belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.

I am speaking to Sup Forums in general.
Not to If i was speaking to i would use you're .
As in you're fucking retarted.

Also...
Why would you HELP him
If you knew hitler you knew he was a fucking madman and its more difficult to keep him around
esp when trying to lead a fucking nation to victory.
go read a fucking book

Chirst pol
You guys ARE fucking retarted

Tell him the Japs are planning Pearl Harbour

Tell him Mussolini is a fucking moron who is going to fuck up North Africa (fine) and then surprise attack Greece (very bad)

Tell him that Herman Goering is a fat, degenerate, narcissistic drug addict and alcoholic and to ABSOLUTELY ignore everything he has to say about Dunkirk and allow the Wermacht to smash the BEF.

Tell him he's a fucking moron and to listen to his Generals and allow them to crush Moscow early in the Eastern campaign and bring Russia to it's knees.

Tell him to tell Himmler to do a better job of covering his tracks.

Tell him that he's right, the generals are wrong, and the Allied Anglo-American invasion will be at Normandy.

Tell him if he plans on sleeping through the invasion at Normandy to allow his commanders to retaliate and stop the landing without his permission.

That probably covers it.

Oh, I forgot that.

V2's are nice. But don't scrap the work on the nuke.

Anyway;

>Trust his generals

Hit and miss. Goering was a compulsive liar and cost him the war. He was right about Normandy, but of course when his Generals told him to attack Moscow and end the Russian campaign in months instead of spending years losing it, he really should have listened.

>Don't bother saving Mussolini

He had to. Mussolini was the only other man who knew Hitler's feels.

>if you knew Hitler you knew he was a fucking madman
Okay...
>if you know Stalin you'd know he was a fucking madman
It's a "pick your poison" type of deal, user. I know what happens when communism fucks your country up. I'm fantasising about a world where Adolf won, it probably wouldn't have been as bad as it is now.
>go read a book
About what? I know Hitler was a crazy bastards, it kind of comes with the job of being a fucking dictator, you fucking burgertard. He probably wouldn't have lived long after the war ended anyway, his health was shit.

I'm not sure him being followed by Himmler and Goering would have been very good for anyone.

Maybe if Goebbels and Speer and Keitel could have taken control it might have been a better transition.

But Himmler and Goering had most of the power, and they were fucking mongoloids (well, technically fat boy was a certified genius, but he was still a mongoloid).

I'd tell him to resign and let Rohm and Strasser lead.

Churchill and Hitler were both self-centered and would never align without complete subjugation of the other.

>I'm not sure him being followed by Himmler and Goering would have been very good for anyone.

There would be too many variables by that point so it's taught to say. What we know for sure is that Himmler saves the world in the second season of The Man in the High Castle.

if your in the room with the supreme leader you should take his fucking place.

>I'm not sure him being followed by Himmler and Goering would have been very good for anyone.

It's one of the reasons the third Reich may well have gone to shit after the war .third Reich long term may have been no more viable than the soviet Union

>Japan attacked first.

Honestly?
Just don't invade Poland and avoid the war altogether.
Tear up the treaty of Versailles, take the Rhineland, and end it there.

>Taking Moscow would have ended the war

The war was already lost at that point. But i'd still go and fight for my führer.

You couldn't even talk to Hitler. He didn't speak English.

Hush, we're larping. Fucking krauts.

>not to team up with japan
Doesn't matter. Wheels were already in motion. If Hitler had taken more, we would have just nuked Berlin, then Paris, then London. A bombless Germany was losing either way.

>In August 1939, Hungarian-born physicists Leó Szilárd and Eugene Wigner drafted the Einstein–Szilárd letter, which warned of the potential development of "extremely powerful bombs of a new type". It urged the United States to take steps to acquire stockpiles of uranium ore and accelerate the research of Enrico Fermi and others into nuclear chain reactions. They had it signed by Albert Einstein and delivered to President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Roosevelt called on Lyman Briggs of the National Bureau of Standards to head the Advisory Committee on Uranium to investigate the issues raised by the letter. Briggs held a meeting on 21 October 1939, which was attended by Szilárd, Wigner and Edward Teller. The committee reported back to Roosevelt in November that uranium "would provide a possible source of bombs with a destructiveness vastly greater than anything now known."[3]

That's easy, you kill Hitler of course. Germany lost WWII because Hitler invaded Russia prematurely and ignored the advice of his generals most notably with commitment of resources at Leningrad and the inelegance likely being false on the D-day location.

So if you do what all libtards would do Germany wins the war.