Libtards on Suicide watch

Libtards on Suicide watch
mobile.twitter.com/PressSec/status/859482700310294528

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/a-tariff-with-mexico-will-ensure-americans-pay-for-border-wall
rare.us/rare-politics/issues/republicans/once-again-the-republican-party-has-conned-its-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when is construction scheduled to start?

>Spicer

Literally worst than CNN

>where we can build these small concept models of what a wall might look like

hi taco
when they really do have a fence up will you come cry in front of it, before getting in a barrel and traveling across the border in the back of a truck?

How the fuck a wall in the middle of a desert would affect me??

YOU are going to pay for it, YOU are going to build it. Like if I care.
And the pics are a fence, not a wall.

Look forward to the tariffs paco, we'll leave a fresh doormat on your side of the wall to beg for our forgiveness on

Sup Forums promised me crying tacos on the skirt of the fence
it is your duty to oblige, taco

wall looks ugly 2bh

FENCED

>tariffs

So prepare to pay more for your products.
The only ones who will pay for the wall if you imposse tarifs are the American consumers.

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/a-tariff-with-mexico-will-ensure-americans-pay-for-border-wall
Sorry Cletus, you're the one who will get fucked.

That's why we're gonna have a bunch nips be brought over as guests and spray paint cute anime girls all over it

kek
I'm pretty sure liberals will cry for this though

You need to trade your goods to us for hopes of making profit off your manufacturing
The demand will go down for your products if prices increase, and guess what bud we can get the garbage you make from any other third world country
You'd be correct if you were the only country producing goods for us, but unfortunately for you your back alley education didn't teach you that America trades with other nations and can even manufacture it's own goods now that there is less competition
So once again, see you on the wallmat

hahahaha

According to Mick Mulvaney it has already started.

please do

here lizard lizard lizard.

if the only ones that got here were healthy enough to climb a ladder, the savings would still probably exceed 100 billion.

they send their sick and their elderly because hospitals cant turn people down in immediate danger.

it's a big part of why you see those $100,000 bills for only somewhat advanced procedures circulate online.

hospitals get flooded with like 1000 spics that all need a shit load of work, and they need to pay for it all with only 1 paying customer that has insurance.

the fact is, in international politics we've been rewarding bad behavior too much.

Sorry, no.
Try to pay the shippments and the duty tax. You will pay more for your products, even your American products because they use mexican supplies to make their products.
NAFTA is important for both, only retard people with 0% knowledge on economy oppose it. We have this cancer here too, ¨NAFTA only benefits the filthy gringos >:(¨ Fuck them.

So sorri
>expect to pay the wall from the tarrifs on mexican products
>everyone stops buying them
>i'm not making money from this
>I still have a huge wall to pay for
>fugg

Why not copy our design? It's much more effective.

No Paco you are gonna cave in and reduce to price their is something called competition unless Mexico is a communist country

So how long before this turns into a 'taken out of context' or an outright lie?

I want to believe but seriously the amount of shit both spicer and trump have said that gets instantly reneged or changed within 24 hours makes it hard to believe.

Your laser fences are the best we got them for our Pakistan border

If there's legislation that gets in the way of economic profit, we can do this thing called repealing it, very convenient
And again, whatever you produce i guarantee there's somewhere else in the world that makes it just the same
>everyone stops buying mexican products
>purchases alternative goods
>our economy is fine
>yours is in the shitter
>AYE DIOS MIO
Have fun!

Actually, your nigger el chapo is paying the down payment for you. We'll get the rest via tariffs, passport & visa fees and other types of fuckery.

shalom fellow chosen

the reason why we cant build your wall is that our border is enormous and it would be expensive as fuck

¨Alternative goods¨
Paying more because the shippment and duty tax, I told you.
You think your presidents have never thought this before? There's a reason why you buy mexican products, because they're the best alternative.
But if you want to fuck yourself up that's ok, buy expensive products.
We have other markets, you're the first consumer, but we always can sell our goods to other countries.

And have fun paying for that Billionaire wall.

And once again, we're not paying a duty tax because we aren't buying your goods
Shipment will be an add on but as long as the tariff for your goods remains higher than shipment costs it will still be worth it in the long run because we will be putting you under our thumb
Once again, why are they the best alternative?
What makes your goods superior to other south American countries?
And again, you aren't in a position to sell to other countries, we are your biggest consumer just for ease of shipping, without us you are nothing
We're not paying for the wall with taxes on your goods, we're destroying your economy and making you our bitch

Reminder that the new spending bill contains a provision that prevents Trump from adding ANY new infrastructure for border security.

Reminder that is was put in to supersede the secure fence act of 2006.

Reminder that the Republicans had no objection to this.

Source?

El Chapo is paying for it.

Great, not they just have to build 3200 more miles of it.

>we're not paying a duty tax because we aren't buying your goods
You say you will buy from other countries, guess what, you will pay duty.

Listen to you my man, you are admitting you will pay more for YOUR products.
Yes, you rise the Mexican product' prices, and the expensive south America products are the alternative.
Doesn't matter what you do, you will pay more only for a fucking tantrum.

>worst than

This is why you are paying for the wall.

B-but it's impossible to scale a wall using a ladder, Trump told me!

Mexico will pay because once the wall is up they will not be working here and sending tax free money back home. The welfare train is over. Fix your own country instead of trying to jew ours.

>The language of the spending bill explicitly bans money from being spent on either Trump’s border wall or new Border Patrol agents.

rare.us/rare-politics/issues/republicans/once-again-the-republican-party-has-conned-its-voters/

if you can pull a ladder big enough over a 40ft wall you probably could have jumped over it in the first place

Even IF we paid for it, Murrifats will be stuck with upkeep costs forever.

Those fences look virtually impenetrable. We're finally safe guys.

When the corrupt Mexican elites can't export their oppressed underclass over the border any longer resentment will build up and there WILL be a bloody revolution
If I were you I'd be stocking up on water food and ammo yesterday, paquito

Better than the shit we're paying for now

A 'wall' doesn't need to be made of stone, brick or concrete. Look up the English definition of the word 'wall' dumbass!

And a lot of these people seem to forget that it's still UNDER CONSTRUCTION. This isn't how it'll be left.

It can be made of metaphors, like Trump's wall!

It use all the fucking wall dissenters, Antifa and SJW to bulk up the wall foundations.

Fuck, should have said ....

"I'd use all the fucking wall dissenters, Antifa and SJW to bulk up the wall foundations."

That would be 10/10, communist from every country should be shipped off to contribute to the fall if you know what I mean

>prepare to pay more for your products.
>Mexico produces anything that can't be gotten cheaper elsewhere

You don't know how trade works, do you?
You're either going to suck up the tariffs, or lose the trade.

*Wall

>Meksico stops exporting to the US
>Economy gets ripped a new one
>Becomes an even bigger shithole
>Broken, desperate and cold, it caves like a crackwhore and obliges

It can be made out of bullets

?
>get 1.5 Billion FOR IMMIGRATION OVERALL, But will still burn em in the Wall
>1.5 Billions
>1/15 of the cheapest project cost of the wall
>Republicans are celebrating
meanwhile Taco will only have to buy a ladder

>We will let illegal immigrants come into our country if it mean the other side looses
Good argument

>we will let the goverment shut down and shit on every project for 8 years
worked for republicans

-------
that aside, wasting money in a fence people can climb with a ladder is stupid,

>Mexican intellectual

Also, these photos are of the already existing bush era fence. The wall will be much grander

Your beaners are coming home.

BUILD
WALL

It worked for them cause of the makeup of Congress wait for 2018, secondly the ladder argument is stupid on a different level

That's the Canadian wall.

you are putting a fence in the areas immigrants sneak in hte most

how is that an stupid argument

Democrats were only in power for two years. The rest of the time, Obongo threw a hiss fit because he couldn't have his way.

If it hasn't, I would work on the fucker for minimum wage.

Yes a wall won't make any difference we should setup refreshments stands for the poor immigrants I would suggest putting up the laser fence Israel has that launches predator drones

dont go sassy on me just cause you cant prove me wrong

> "Oy vey goyim I have these very nice wall designs, yours for the low low price of $6,000,000!"
> "Make sure you hire Finkelberg & Leibowicz Architects, they'll give you a great price goy"

Although in all seriousness you done good by proving that border walls can work, schlomo.
You can have Madagascar.

It never ends

I want you on the other side of the wall

*fence

Liberals on the US side and Paco Taco on the other crying while drones collect footage to livestream on Sup Forums for maximum /comfy/ tendies and popcorn snacking time
>mfw its actually happening

You don't even know about over-staying your tourist or student visa, do you?

Where does Mexico export to if not the US? Venezuela?

Isn't the main problem of illegals that they come to USA and stay when their visa runs out? How is a wall gonna help that?

I understand a wall working for the Chinese. I mean, the Mongolians couldn't exactly fly to China, so that's why it was effective. Feels like a waste of resources to me

idk why, 2 fucking ladders and you're done. All that shit is a bigger more expensive fence.

His reasons for why you can see through it are also bullshit, the fucker should be 10 feet taller at least.

Catastrophic.

Shills are fucking BTFO forever.