Hasn't attacked another country in like 250 years

>hasn't attacked another country in like 250 years
HOLY SHIT THEY ARE A DANGER TO USA NATIONAL SECURITY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing
amazon.com/Complete-Infidels-Guide-Iran-Guides/dp/1621575160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate phoneposting shit memes

They're the only country in the Middle East that doesn't allow US troops in. The deep state needs that to change.

You can tell OP is Muslim because any other non Muslim Westerner would be happy with the West ruling the world (we do) and telling Iran what to do. Including not having nuclear weapons.

If Ron Paul was president there would be less shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing

Faggot kangaroo

Try harder

They fund terrorism against Americans and that's what matters. They are a threat. You fags also say North Korea isn't a threat. Fucking shills.

>implying the jews were not responsible for that

ron paul got walked all over, nobody takes him seriously.

>Iran did it because a phone call said so
sure thing Mossad.

It's cause we don't want sand niggers getting access to nukes, have you seen what their countries look like without nukes? Do you really want them to have that capability?

They don't fund terrorism, USA funds Israeli terrorism and regular terrorists

We're also responsible for the fact that most faggots here are still virgins.

"We"

Eternal Iranian supremacist here. AMA

Still. World would be less shit.

>even trump tweeted that people should have taken his ideas seriously

Who is "we"? I hope Iran does get nukes.

ITT burger cuckservative patriotards desperately parrot neocon talking points to justify their sad warmongering and imperial overreach

Suck a cock you cuck or get off that Proxy.

Thats probably the only time that decadent american slut didnt feel like a total whore.
#mandatoryhijabsforallwhitewoman

>Iranian officials repeated threatening to wipe Israel off the map
>Weapons program deemed to be geared toward getting nukes
>Funding Hizbullah, which Hassan Nasrallah has publicly said he received funds from Iran.

Heavily footnoted reading
amazon.com/Complete-Infidels-Guide-Iran-Guides/dp/1621575160

I don't suck state dick.

Israel threatened to wipe Islamic republic Iran off map

LOL US Government funds far more terrorism that kills Americans than Iran does. Kill yourself you fucking retard.

Sorry that your Randlet got cucked but you need to move on.

why do people always post this pic of these ugly bitches?

> OMG U DONT LIKE IRAN AND SYRIA?!! RUSSIA VERIFIED THEY ALREADY LIBERATED SYRIA! ASSAD AND HEZBOLLA
ARE BASED! WESTERN MEDIA A LIE! RUSSIA TODAY AND SPUTNIK ARE REAL TRANSPARENCY!

Because Judaism sanctions violence against unbelievers of its religion like Islam does (Surah 9:5, 9:29, 8:60)? Right, then, of course, it's a comparable example....

They are a danger to the g-ds chosen, goy

US government does not define American

Israeli shill right here traps and gentlemen.

Sorry I didn't realize not wanting Muslims to have access to nukes was just a kike view, please explain to my why letting anyone we can prevent, not just iran, from having nukes isn't a good thing?

>trump won and ron paul didnt even make primaries

what was the difference I wonder?

I don't want Israel to dominate the region so nukes for Iran, Pakistan already has nukes.

not really cuckold

> WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT LIKE IRAN AND ASSAD??!??! HE IS BASED LION OF ALWITES WITH THE TRANSPARENT COUNTRY OF RUSSIA!!! THEY ARE GOOD!! US IS EVIL!! EVEN 9GAG SAID SO!

I don't think ANTIFA could have said it any better.

Fucking cucks hahaha!

Aipac

Did nothing wrong. American (and Israel) were unwelcome occupiers in lebanon, and the 1983 bombing was a retaliation.

Saying that Hezbollah were in the wrong here is like if a burglar broke into your house, so you shoot him, and the the burglar whines to the police that you're an evil aggressor.

change of tactics by our enemy

they couldn't easily ignore so they had to try and amplify to a ridiculous level

They are the only stable country in the middle east that could be a threat to Israeli dominance, they have to go

>if you love your country you'll lick the sole of the federal governments boots
What a fucking faggot you are. Literally, kill yourself. Do you honestly think the federal government has your best interests in mind when its replacing you?

Hezbollah isnt a terrorist group against the USA presence
Fuck sake they dont even have any international focus

They also kill Isis and any other mafias funded and founded by mossad with death penalty

All these sand niggers should be killed bunch of terrorists
>Inb4 Shia
Cry your Shia propaganda somewhere else

>if you don't suck George Bush's sphincter you support HAMAS
Doesn't work like that you retarded faggot

>iranians so peaceful
>never harm a hair on my heady head head

What is Hezbollah and who is funding them?

Who is Israel and who is funding them?

I don't like muslims but I'm fine with Iranians because:

1) They fight the jews (which can't be said about other muslims)
2) They are the only muslims on earth who actually produce something of value (they contribute a lot to science)
3) They do not proselytize

I can imagine what a fun ethnical clusterfuck it would be if the US actually invaded of different groups claiming clay to balkanize the region.

Especially when alot of groups in pic already tried it during the Anglo-Soviet invasion.

So do Saudis.

>USS liberty
>Dancing Israelis

need i say more?

Gee I wonder who caused the Iranian Revolution that brought about Hezbollah to begin with.

Wtf is wrong with your cats face?

>that one Jewish dot

Terrorists tho

You sound like the biggest ass fractured liberal top kek.

So many ethnic groups united by one thing... they all hate FREEDOM

>controls all of iran

(((they))) sure do have most retarded burgers believing that, when Iran is actually a natural ally

make the world a better place---nuke Saudi Arabia and """Israel"""

>if you don't love the CIA, FBI, federal reserve and Neocon establishment then you are un-American
Why didnt you vote Hillary if you love nepotism and shady fucks in the white house so much

Of course Judaism sanctions violence against unbelievers. Have you read the old Torah? You don't even need to read the Talmud to know that the Jewish volcano demon "g-d" encourages violence as a means of establishing religious dominance over the promised land.

Try harder kike

Uh west as in Europe or jewmerica?

Because I voted for Trump. You clearly didn't.

Sup Forums has gone to shit. It's full of reddit and newfags that suck trump cock no matter what because he's the God emperor and anyone who doesn't agree is a shill. Even in they don't admit to being r/the_donald they'll admit they only arrived during the election cycle. Sup Forums is a great propaganda machine and for the last couple years out has only been spouting about trump so you have to feel a little sorry for them.

>Iran funds Isis according to user
>they also fund the Hezbollah
>which fight Isis
>Iran is funding a group fighting another group they fund

Geez you're a smart one aren't ya

Main people who want to separate are kurds and Azeri panturks, the none Persianized ones. The rest are either Persian subgroups or assimilated under the Persian umbrella I.e.. speak Persian, practice our values, culture, customs and identify as one of us.

Like clockwork. Britanon nailed it. Loving your country =/= trusting your government. Trump getting elected doesn't suddenly clean up the mess that's been present within our government for decades. t_d needs to get the fuck out.

Azeri's are genetically a persian subgroup.

Yes, Azeris are literally turkified Persians. Their original language was related to Tat Persian.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons and is Muslim

It's a Persian cat you moron. I guess you are a nigger if you don't know even one of the most popular cat breeds. Go pet your pitbull.

Many Azeris in Iran nowadays are Persianized though.

owning cats is for women and faggots

Because most of the men can't handle an animal who exhibits masculine behaviour. Dogs are feminine insofar as they are submissive, docile and obedient and this is why men prefer them. Cats are independent and don't submit.

>Israelis act like cunts and take land that isn't theirs and refuse to give it back
>Militia responds by kidnapping soldiers
>Jews fail a fucking rescue attempt and get more soldiers killed
>Decide to bomb Lebanese civilians instead
>Use white phosphorus and cluster bombs illegally
>Get off scot-free because you're buttbuddies with the USA
Fuck Israel, i'd rather support Hizbollah despite them being backwards mudslimes
I support Iranian nukes if it means they nuke the kikes off of the middle-east

>literally invented and popularized suicide attacks
Fucking kike controlled usa destroyed Iraq. Saddam should have gassed every single persian shia nigger.

>"I love everything Hillary stood for."
>"I just voted for Trump to fit in."
>"LOL MAGA RITE MY FELLOW 'PEDES XD"

Thete obv not a threat to US security. The only "threat" is them aquiring a nuke and balancing out israels illegal nuclear weapons arsenal

They've just been saving up for one big attack on us soon.

They gave us iron shiek

>literally invented and popularized suicide attacks
that would be tamils

CIA triarchy; guns, drugs, banks

Hot tip that Iran gov is compromised, bribed via Swiss/German bank accounts.

The West should rule the world.

Iran has attacked us through terrorist organizations, see the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings which killed hundreds of US marines.

Hey, it's Mr Bean

You /sg/ shills need to pick a story and stick to it.

BIJI KURDISTAN

t. John McCain

>Sup Forums is my safe space, we only support trump here REEEEEEEE
Get fucked nigger faggot.

>The West should rule the world.
It did, before you useless burgers took over and handed everyone over to the kike bankers.

If their motto were "death to Ausfailia," would you not be skeptical of their intentions?

You are fucking dumb if you havent noticed an increase in iranian diaspora threads. Welcome to IDF pt.2 niggers.

So does Saudi,and Pakistan yet you dont seem no invading them. THE REAL REASON IS THEY GOT NO ROTHSCHILD BANK

Hello mossad. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

>le shills
You have to go back to R*ddit