twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are not a real nippon
fucking zainichi go home
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

Why hate Japan?

Try living anywhere else in Asia.

kill yourself

why do you hate nipland? at least you arent a nigger

Why is your country so good at everything?

When will you finally successfully rule Asia?

then go be an english teacher in America you weeb trash

How many iphones have you made today?

Could be worse. At least you're not a poo in loo, jew, turkroach or worst of all. A leaf.

Why?

Get one of the hawt jappy waifus

What's wrong wit you mang?

If you hate being a Nip so much, how would your women take to getting P I N O Y E D?

Why do you hate yourself?
Get a Silvia and go drift have some fun.

> japan economy bouncing, japan birthrate bouncing

japan is shit meme posts

hrm

Travel a little...
Being in a robot conforming utopia is not the worse

Come to America and teach Japanese.

yeah things could def be worse, you could be hunter 3-1

japan is doing well

so the shills need to post 1 meme to change the minds of 100,000 people

i bet you fantasize about niggers coming to Japan and American nigger MTV culture

b-but Sup Forums told me JAPAN was a PERFECT EHTNO STATE

what's so bad about nihon user kun?

Post face so we know you're not an English teacher LARPing like everyone else with a Jap flag.

Would you agree with the statement that Japan is ahead of USA & Western Europe in terms of cultural decline?

I imagine japan as being more tech integrated than the West. Is this true and if so how does it factor into the above question?

>How many iphones have you made today?

IPhones are made in China. If they were made in Japan they'd actually be a quality product.

>have access to legit 432R parts from Heritage Nissan
>complaining

get the fuck out

I fucking hate self hating nips
Despite the americans all your pride you still come from a noble people.
Unlike the sand nigs and the regular nigs and a bunch of others including the chincks.
Fk off.

What shithole, Sup Forums or Japan?

Japan is a perfect ethnostate, as are most countries in Asia. OP is a shill leftist nip who posts every day 20 times about how japan needs a million more nigger immigrants to improve it's economy.

>life in Japan isn't like in my animes
>i want to stop teaching English and come home
>i want to come home

haha weebshits, everyone.

Lets trade places

Have you tried taking testosterone supplements? I think that could help your people.

why do you hate your mongrel ugly race?

you got colonized by portuguese, but you lost your opportunity

Your country has one of the best standards of living and one of the most homogeneous leadership in the world, but you fellas need to loosen up and stop working so hard.

Tell me though, what are the Liberal Democrat's chances to remain in power after Shinzo Abe finishes his term? Is there any chance that THIS WOMAN gets to power? 5DP - Renho Murata)

At least you can go outside and only see members of your own race

this, everyday OP goes out to the noodleshop becuase he cant cook and they call him a lardass so he makes this thread.

Can you find this gril and bring her to me so she can be my loyal waifu

Have you been to the Hiroshima memorial and did you clap

Because 95% of Japanese are moron and they don't notice it

if you discribe "nigger "as ignorant moron, almost all Japanese are nigger

It doesn't. America is far better at all aspects

ching chang chong???

Canada seems legit country. At least their PM Justin Trudeau is based

Do you think I have gf? I have never had

Japan need 200,000 immigrants.

I actually went to europe and america.

100% better than japanese shithole

How is Duarte ftr? Is your country better with him?

Why is Japan a shit hole? It's comfy as fuck all over where it isn't dense city. Immigration is tight. Your communities aren't plagued by niggers. Your crime rate is fairly low. You have the most based creative minds over there and no SJWs.

Where is the legitimate problem aside from yakuza?

Do you have a sister?

You may not think its that great, but it sure as hell gets a lot worse in the world.

>trudeau is based
fatman yourself

Are you that one Japan poster who is a gay guy "trans female" and likes black guys? I see that guy post here all the time. And on r9k too. I've seen him "her" complain about Japan and wanting African immigrants to come there all the time. If you are this person pls fuck off and just move to Africa already.

你真的是日本的吗?

I wish I could

my english ability is so shit. I can not get job at US

Actually MTV is amazing. Have you ever seen Jersey shore? It was excellent reality show

Japan is terrible shithole.
Homogeneous society is trash.

Come and live in Japan as Japanese, you will see.

People are ignorant, shitty culture, tradition and "value" trigger me

This

>having access to the best tuners in the industry
>having access to cheap FD3Ses
>having access to every GTR

Fuck you nip

Mom, is that you?

kek

>Canada seems legit country. At least their PM Justin Trudeau is based
This is why you fail.

>not enjoying being a nip
benis too small?

Who is your waifu?

why you hate
I would be fukin soooo many cute lil asians

>Japan need 200,000 immigrants.

You have a problem. Seek psychological help.

Cheer up Satoshi, at least you don't have any sandniggers

What's your opinion on other Asian countries? (Korea, China ect)

I was there last month. Being there almost made me like Sup Forumsnime & I want to go back soon. You wan't to trade places?

How much is a rural house in near a forest? If i save enough I could buy a house there and no one would even be tempted to talk to me.

>decline
>implying there is something which we can call it "culture"
anime things and retarded barbarism(like bushido stuffs) are not culture

to be honnest, both. Sup Forums is retared when they can not see positive aspect of immigrants.

You can say same thing about Japan.

>Canada seems legit country. At least their PM Justin Trudeau is based

2 nukes where not enough.

Feeling this as well

Bump in case you didn't see this OP.
I write speculative fiction/short stories about future Japanese politics in the 2030s. I need your help.

>their PM Justin Trudeau is based
>Have you ever seen Jersey shore? It was excellent reality show
Hmmm.

>Trudeau
>Based
Pick one or kys.

At least you're not being invaded by third worlders.

>best standard of living

weeaboo go homu

Americans in SF or NY have FAR better living standard.

Can you fuck off sad loser? You post these threads every Tuesday

It's clear as day you're just some LARPing English teacher faggot based on your replies. Fuck off our board retard

>to be honnest, both. Sup Forums is retared when they can not see positive aspect of immigrants.

True, but then again Sup Forums balances twitter since the people on the left fail to see the bad aspects of immigration.

Let me guess, you failed entrance exam. All those nights at cram school for nothing. Career prospects are: Flipping okonomiyaki for the rest of your life. Am I close?

How are people falling for this b8?

Any tips on getting the monbusho scholarship?

>Tell me though, what are the Liberal Democrat's chances to remain in power after Shinzo Abe finishes his term? Is there any chance that THIS WOMAN gets to power? 5DP - Renho Murata)
For fucks sake OP answer the goddamn question, I don't know if you're so oblivious to western culture but the first sentence was an introduction, this sentence is the real question.

fuck you

>the cuck of all cucks and literal son of a cuck is based

那是中文你法国的

Because reddit.

post yellow hand

and why is it good thing?

less diversity, less diversity of opinion, less knowledge and less advancement.

>low payment(will be lower)
>shitty education standard
>low diversity(closed mind moron)
>shitty police which don't report crime
>our industry developed by copying western stuffs
>dispise woman and can not use their power, now suffering low gdp growth rate

wtf. I love Japan now(ironic)

He/Xe/She Whatever posts this shit everyday, yet mods do nothing and I see good threads get 404'd. Pisses me off.

Are you that one Japan poster who is a gay guy "trans female" and likes black guys? I see that guy post here all the time. And on r9k too. I've seen him "her" complain about Japan and wanting African immigrants to come there all the time. If you are this person pls fuck off and just move to Africa already.

Originalli pastrami

Shinzo Abe is way too popular

>Justin Trudeau is based
>Japan need 200,000 immigrants.

>Access to Kenmari GTR's

literally kill yourself OP

da faqu dude? you should be proud of your nation. why hate yourself so much?

Shut the fuck up faggot and piss off already. You are not Nip and you are a LARPer faggot. Saged & Hidden

Retard LARPing proxyfag with a semi-convincing OP image as "proof" that he's a real Jap. You're doing that thing where you speak in the type of broken English only someone imitating a Japanese person would type in and it's really obvious.

Anyway on the off-chance you are real Japanese and if there are any real Japanese reading this who feel the way OP does, you're a faggot. Go live in just about any other Asian country, or the third world, or the shit parts of Europe that were diversified and turned into rape districts. You have a good thing going, Japan is probably the only successful and ethnically homogenous country left in the world with a population comprised of their own people, catering to their own people, employing their own people, serving their own people and you have the gall to curse your life that you were born Japanese in Japan. Fuck you.

Stop trolling the poor autistic bastards in this board.

You went too far with the "Trudeau is based thing". Be less obvious next time.

我的日本人也. 貴方好麻婆豆腐? 我好!

>UN,World bank,OECD, IMF and many famous economists said same thing
>you have to go to hospital

No, you are wrong. mental-ill bastard

Yeah but best hopes his term ends in 2021, and no one else in the LDP is popular enough to take his reign over.

If Renho comes to power, sooner or later she'll open the doors (She's a Taiwanese)

>Japan need 200,000 immigrants

Answer now.

哈哈,但是日本人可能会读很简单的简体字吧。我怎么可能是法国的?如果你想开笑,我还不懂

>real
nope, you are literally a white male teaching in japan

Seconding this question.

This guy posts here all the time and on r9k too. He literally just copy and pastes this same crap every time.

>immigrants
>positive aspects
Only in small limited numbers desu.
Mass immigration has been bad news in every instance throught history.
Take your cultural Marxism to Europe and observe the true consequences.

Dude, life in Japan IS shit for many people. Some are so piss poor/depressed they don't even worry about race (And anyway most of them DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE DOWNSIDES OF IMMIGRATION).

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

>listening to economists who view people as nothing more than numbers
better get rid of all your health regulations too, they interfere with the bottom line at big businesses

>North korea

terrible shithole. should have been nuked by MacArthur

>south korea
terrible populism. I think their mentality is really close to Japanese. That's why I hate them. They are too similar to Japanese

>china
I actually like china. their "chaos" and selfish behavior is my ideal.
They take any oppotunity to make money. I like that attitude. also they are almost neutral about "moral" issue