Again, how was this show even allowed to air?

It's a full series about redpilling blacks.

> Episode about a Rothschild selling out the country to china
>Episode where the main character says "fuck the police" until they get robbed
>Episode where one kid is hated by his race for not dick riding Obama
>Episode on how a hoe chose to stay with her abusive pimp because its easier
>Episode on how soul food destroyed a good neighborhood
>Episode on Uncle Tom turning everyone anti-black by pointing out flaws of the culture
>Episode where Huey is hated by his old friends for moving into a "white" city

youtu.be/3biXm77tVD8
youtu.be/hJQX3yA6Ie8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers can get away with everything.

Also this show was blackpilled more than anything.

Because it was made by a black dude and Jews can't touch him.

>soul food destroyed a good neighborhood

What's wrong with Popeyes?

This. It's why ghetto culture is a thing. It's intended to subvert "woke" black people into taking a blackpill rather than a redpill. I mean shit, look at Kid Cudi. He's a damn near music genius that got caught up in the depression and self-hating blackpill.

I remember someone big up at williams street said that it was a left leaning show during the whole world peace situation. No, i'm not kidding.

It just sucks that there's even a need for a specific 'nigger show' that speaks nigger-english and talks about nigger issues.

Based on the comic

I originally thought that it was left-leaning with Huey the black supremacist communist taking center stage for most of the episodes, but looking back on it, Huey's ideals always fell short of reality.

it was made by a white guy actually

> Talks about nigger issues
It makes fun of nigger issues. Spike Lee fucking hates it.

Boondocks is the best thing adult swim has done.

After Sealab, you mean.

Funny way of spelling aqua teen hunger force you fucking nigger weeb.

Black Dynamite was also good as a black show, too bad they went full racism on season two

The MLK episode is redpilled af

The rest is ok, Riley episodes are the only good ones

It mocked most stereotypes while applying reasonably "redpilled" plotlines. I thought it was pretty damned good.

Only a black person can get away with making a character like Uncle Ruckus

I personally liked all but a few boondocks shows but I do admit I look into things too much.

>The kickball episode where two wealthy businessmen using a bunch of nobodies in a match to prove who has the bigger dick.
>The Madea parody episode that follows the same stupid stereotypes that turns blacks into faggots
>When chicken ran out of stock and people were getting sick from food poisoning. Obama pretty much saying "fuck'em" while the whole thing boils over.
>Uncle Ruckus mentioning black women don't jog or do anything to improve themselves like everyone else

The episode where Obama got elected and Huey just gets attacked because he doesn't believe anything good will come of it is a lot more eye opening after looking into all the things Obama has done.

Don't forget the Nigga moment!

Seriously.

The Boondocks was red-pilled as fuck. Huey was a far left wing nut job but the show also made him out to sound retarded with that shit.

It really did a good job at hitting at all aspects of American culture. Race especially.

I give it a 7/10.

I thought Huey was the writer of the show's self-insert

I love this show. The fight scenes are great too:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc

Boondocks is all about calling niggers out. Too bad most niggers don't notice the messages or even give a fuck.