Can Sup Forums seriously stop with the "degenerate" argument...

Can Sup Forums seriously stop with the "degenerate" argument. Why are you such faggots for caring about what stupid people do when it probably has no impact on your life? Why don't you appreciate that you are not a piece of shit yourself and move on, there is nothing you can do about it. Stupid people will continue to do stupid things. The effects of the new degenerate Western world will probably not have too much effect in your lifetime and even if it did why do you care? There is no meaning to life. Worry about yourselves. Society is shit. Live your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally kill yourself

Nice argument

fuck off faggot just because you live some shitty hedonistic lifestyle dont come here for approval and ask for people to give respect to the dregs of society and change there viewpoints on degeneracy

>wants small government
>wants the government to stop people from being gay

Pick one boys

why should people get vaccines

Yes, let's just ignore it and the problem will go away. Might as well ignore minor civil rights violations, attacking other sovereign nations, and the western world being curbed stomped out of existence. Brilliant plan schlomo.

You're retarded. When did I imply to respect the dregs of society? I call them pieces of shit in my post. Which they are, but you're wasting your time if you are getting so worked up about it. Most of you faggots are probably projecting anyway.

>why do you care when i kill people it has no impact on your life
>ya i like to fuck children, so what.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

are degenerate threads degenerate
i just need my nationalist bros opinions i crave online validation please senpais

I'd love to hear your strategy on turning the Western world around. I'm sure it is quite brilliant!

I mean, niggers and spics can do what they want but trying to save your own race from degeneracy is a noble goal

and by save I mean point out and shame as much as possible

Society will always exhibit impermanence which revolts established standards.

The question is: do you fight to at least live in a world you can relate to, or just let it all slide to the latest dumbshit whim that some fuckable 14 year-old tweets.

>murder and suicide are the same thing

I was mad at transgenders, then realized that if they have a condition that can be transmitted to their children, curing their minds will only get the problem worse, let them castrate themselves, weirdos pretending it's better than polluting the gene pools.

Degenerates turn other people into degenerates. Making degeneracy socially acceptable will turn more people into degenerates.

Because it always has an effect on people.

"Consenting adults", oh gosh aren't they just fucking wholesome normal people like the rest of us? Never mind Perverts always try to corrupt things and justify their fetishes.

Remember: Bruce Jenner gets off looking at his bolted on tits in the mirror.

>The effects of the new degenerate Western world will probably not have too much effect in your lifetime.

It's not ourselves we are concerned about, rather the future of our progeny, you non-procreating manchild.

cos they have kids n kids are pure

you have no real argument so you resort to cynical nihilism about the meaningless of life. so which is it? are you degenerate because youre a nihilist and nothing matters? or are you a nihilist because it justifies your degenerate lifestyle?

>hurr durr I like stick stuff up my asshole and my p-hole
>stop pointing out that I'm a bad person

>>>/reddit/

>probably not have too much effect in your lifetime and even if it did why do you care?
Because it DOES affect us, you idiot. And our children, IF we manage to have any with the way men and women are shit to each other these days. Degeneracy means the loss of loyalty, spread of disease and capriciousness, lack of morals, planning, and inability to raise decent offspring. When your whole society is like that, even the moral and hardworking people will have a greater chance of getting fucked over by the selfish hedonists.

You wanna be an apathetic non agent, live it yourself and go away.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society. So go ahead, atomize yourself and leave us alone you zero summed bluepill bum