Someone from the Rebel gave this script to Jay Fayza after having an argument with Lauren Southern regarding white...

Someone from the Rebel gave this script to Jay Fayza after having an argument with Lauren Southern regarding white nationalism/genocide where she was accused of being anti-Semitic.

It's a lot funnier when you imagine a certain someone frothing at the mouth typing this up

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

Unsubbed from Rebel back when they posted that. Niggers lecturing whites about how they should or should not defend their culture is absolutely haram.

FACTS. White nationalism is the dumbest shit I've ever heard about. There are way more important things than the color of our skins.

>inb4 rebbit
>inb4 3 cents deposit

Post moar pics of waifu

>Race is just skin deep you stupid nazis xDD
Human Biological Diversity begs to differ. And even if you were correct, which you are not, that doesn't change that fact that all non-whites will see you as nothing more than an evil whitey, and hate you because of it. Muhammad and Tyrone won't care whether or not you believed in race when they behead you.

You are deep asleep.

Please feel free to come live in South Africa then Mr condescending. I pretty muh guarantee you won't last a week. And if you do that pathetic 2 cent opinion will change.

True. Open Borders for Poland.
There is only one race, the human race.

None of that matters to me, IQ differences don't make for better or worse people. I'm a Slav, what the hell do I have in common with, let's say, anglos? Why would I want to be associated with them? Just because of our similar skin color?

My sides

Right, so if Tyrone and Muhammad are born in Poland then to you they are more of a brother than any other White European?

>slav
I fucking doubt it bra. Like ypu said before, grats on your 3 cents

me too but i recently subbed back to watch Faith Goldy and the Menzoid, that tard is hilarious

It's the truth. These fools have no idea what they are talking about. They just regurgitate the bullshit that their professors tell them to, or that their Christian minister says "love thy neighbour". Really ignorant to think that race has no biological differences and it's getting a lot of people killed.

Fucking polish.

Main article: Ethnic minorities in Poland

Map of at least 10% non-Polish areas
Population background % Population[28]
European 98.6 37,962,000
European Union 98.2 37,813,000
Ethnic Polish (including Silesians and Kashubians) 97.7 37,602,000
Other EU member states (primarily German) 0.5 211,000
European Other (primarily Ukrainian and Belarusian) 0.4 149,000
Other background (primarily Vietnamese and Chechen)

Nice ass. Post more Lauren now.

Absolutely, no question. At least we'd share a common homeland. What do we share with anglos and other backstabbing bastards? Nothing. All our neighbors and european states betrayed us at some point in history, I feel nothing but contempt and occasional disgust.

We have nothing in common, stop pushing this "muh white race" meme.

Fine you're a pole. But you are also white. Thats what the rest of the world sees you as. Muhammed, Pajeet, Jamal, and Chang don't care that you're a pole, even if they can tell they don't care, your're white to them and you need to be destroyed so they can have your land, women, and wealth

>All our neighbors and european states betrayed us at some point in history, I feel nothing but contempt and occasional disgust.

I think you mean England et al. came and saved your arse in WW2.

Pretty sure this one is that one black guy in Poland that posted a while back. No shit he's trying to convince westerns people like him are ok and can stay.

Got it. Inshallah brother :^)
You'd better get used to saying that, after all. If race doesn't matter to you, Achmed will sure be happy to take your country.

More like we came to their help, and then they didn't even let our soldiers partake in post-war celebrations. General Maczek, one of our best military leaders, had to work as a barman in London after the war because angloids didn't want to acknowledge his heroism.

I hope all of western europe rots and gets overrun with Turks and Africans.

Destroy (((THE REBEL MEDIA))) now.

I don't give a shit what the world sees me as. If a polish woman marries a german or an anglo then it's the same as getting BLACKED. Fuck all of you, we got nothing in common.

So Ahmed knocked up your sister and now you have to find a way to rationalize the fact that all of your nieces and nephews are brown into a good thing? Good luck with that

>I hope all of western europe rots and gets overrun with Turks and Africans.
whoops ur real feelings about immigrants came out there a lil

Same here Finland. I haven't even visited their channel since.

he thinks that culture is not correlated with race at all. but does agree that IQ would correlate with race. it seems he make that claim based on nothing. How does he know the culture wont change if the demographic of the culture changes. It might be problem for other races too if the white race get extinct in the future.

Sauce??

Didn't they make a video the day before about the white genocide in South Africa?

If Lauren wants me to consume her media she needs to post more foot pics.

This pic was a near miss.

Very amateurish. She can gain lots of viewers just by flashing her soles and toes from time to time.

I've heard that's the reason Lauren left Rebel but it's just rumors, how do you know it's true? It does fit her behavior afterwards.

That guy knows

fuck you, i never thought she was attractive until now.

wtf i love lauren now

From the back

You aren't fapping to me, are you user? Naughty boy.

I have beat my meat like it owes me money to this gif so many times. Almost as many times as the Apple Slut from (who knows) many years ago wearing the yoga pants and ugg boots.

HAHAHAHAHHAH

Sup Forums BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LAUREN AWOOOOO

???

Look at the dislikes, more like Rebel Media BTFO

says the 99.9% white country

What argument? She can't argue for shit. Women are only good for luring other dumbarses into the cause but then again they corrupt it with their dumbarsery and feels.

You oughta go find some pics of girls in volleyball shorts. Especially bending over. It's a bonermine

Freudian slip ay

oy vey the video, unsubed from rebel a long time ago, I came for some gavin lols but left from all the jewry, and gavin got old.

Poland, believe it or not, used to be a very open country in terms of interacting with outsiders. Getting split up by Germany and Russia again and raped was really the straw that broke the camels back and now they hate everyone. It's not about the color of their skin, its about being Polish. If you people think Poland will take in Germans because they're white then you're insane.

Moot?

Fucking audible kek

>crypto-kike thread

oh what a surprise

Marry a woman of your race and have many children.
Form a kinship with other people from your race; you are related to them more than anyone.
This doesnt exempt them from behaving. If they behave inproperly, chastise them; if the behave properly, praise them.
Stop blaming other races for your problems. Forget about them and rise above them.
No matter what race, be polite, kind, and courteous. Be the best person you can be regardless of your race. Be the person you would want to represent your race, that person is you, and you are them.

This applies to all races. Because we will never be able to see other races as normal in our own select social group and society, this is the only way to truely be progressive.
Do not forget race, embrace it.

Is it true that the ANC is publicly saying to seize land from whites?
is a civil war brewing?

>they make pucker denim boy shorts

How have I never seen these before?

>the color of our skins.
This meme is stupid and you are stupid.

Such as? Chile is doing well. It's capitalist and mostly European.

>3dpd
>waifu

>Those comments.
Praise be to God.

>white genocide is idiotic because no one is forcing whites to marry other races

>television pushing a narrative of mixing
>white people pushed out of cities if they don't want to deal with urban violence
>economic disadvantages to whites
>section 8 housing forcing poor minorities into white neighborhoods

I'm not against mixed couples if it's not forced but this liar can go fuck himself

>this guy has tweeted pro marxist sentiment before joining rebel for the shekels

and that's not even mentioning the 1965 immigration act and this current open borders bullshit flooding the entire west

f u c k y o u j a y y o u l i t t l e s j w b i t c h

This always gets me.

>check the title
>"alt right white nationalists are stupid"
>heh lets see what that's all about
>click to play
>immediately see a nigger
dropped.

Let's have some open borders for Poland and see if you change your mind.

They've had their borders opened, a few times.
White people literally sandwiched them from both ends and raped their culture. So you can see why Poland might not necessarily care to associate itself with others simply because "they're my white brobros LOL!"

I want to sniff and lick her bare feet

I agree with you. Poland should remain polish. But Norway should remain norwegian. Germany should be german. Muslims don't belong anywhere in europe.

... But this is true I wouldn't fuck her , she's not japanese.

Apparently you don't know that there is no pure blood poles around anymore.

We are not asking them too. We simply ask that they stand with us against the common enemies.

>"aryan"
>bleaches the hair until its platina looking

Kek

Why is it so hard to find pictures of her feet? She cuts them off or hides them in every pic

Yeah. Radical economic transformation is the guise it goes under.

Lauren writes about being fapped to in her book. No joke.

>Should clean the closet
How about we clean and begin deporting you fucks back to africa and then we clean the closet with your shitty media

Medium quality bait. Look at the flag of tolerance.

She's not much of a footslut unfortunately

its almost like the rebel media is owned by ((((((EZRA))) (((LEVANT))))))

what she say about it?

she likes it deep inside and we all know it.

>Why is it so hard to find pictures of her feet?

protip: because of dudes like you

Go ahead and import a bunch of negroes. We'll see if you still believe that crap after some exposure to these subhumans.

You have more in common with British people than you do with Asians, jew.

>If there was a moment in the 2016 U.S. election that epitomized this newfound hate for the young on the right, it was Republican consultant Rick Wilson’s infamous declaration that Trump supporters were “childless, single losers who masturbate to anime.” Guilty as charged. Well, except I don’t masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me.

>"Money doesn't make you happy, I don't even care about wealth" said the billionaire
>"White nationalism is bullshit, race is irrelevant" said the Pole

rebbit
3 cents deposit
and a (((you))) on top

Havent watched rebel media for a while cause Ezra seemed very sketchy, but have they done a complete 180 now or what?
That video was massive nigger shilling.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Maybe she's got nasty bunions and crooked toes.

She is definitely crypto-1488 but obvs you cant go sperging out about it when she has such a huge spotlight. overton window simply isnt there yet but she is dropping dem juicy redpills.

That Jack Poboesic guy or whatever his name has apparently been told to promote Sup Forums. He's constantly invoking the board name. But I think we, well those who did the work anyways, became heroes when that bike lock jackass was identified. Kind of a surreal feeling.