Mens bathrooms being turned unisex University of California

I tweeted out pic related a few days ago. Twitter mysteriously deleted my tweet. Is there a better place to point out that mens rooms only are being converted, and not womens rooms? I enjoy how this letter talks about how fondly this has been received, but they do not want the public made aware. This means that a bunch of cucks decided this without real public input.

Where to get this info out that would make the most difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123276644/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally no proof that the letter is real

Men must pay the price of their natural tendency for oppression by accepting that the only women who will use the new unisex bathrooms are hardcore feminist who will actively work to make the room as unsanitary and disgusting as possible.

>hardcore feminist who will actively work to make the room as unsanitary and disgusting as possible.
This is 100% the truth EVERY TIME.

t: Plumber

>incresed
>discression
>congradulate
>expirence
Okay

>all those typos
>all those Sup Forums buzzwords

>removal of gender exclusive fixtures

So, Piss all over the seats every chance you get.

Urinals exist for a reason. Show them why.

>Okay
Sent from Sexual & Gender diversity center / Student resource building.

Very possible. I've not had any luck getting a statement from the school via twitter or email. They do not deny, just ignore.

also:

>doner

If you're gonna larp, OP, at least be a better writer

I go to UCSD. If this shit starts popping up here I'll do everything I can to ruin it.

>I go to UCSD. If this shit starts popping up here I'll do everything I can to ruin it.
Ask these people about it.

>with expirence
irony: the memo

>allowing a safe space for our LGBTQ and female community to thrive in a generally hostile environment.
I go to a CSU school, which I can guaran-fucking-tee is a lot closer to any sketchy neighborhoods than UCSB. Lol there is no "hostile environment" on these campuses, and how is replacing the male bathrooms (which 50% of the campus uses) with bathrooms that cater to the .01% of gender-neutral people at all productive? If you need a "safe space," why would you search out the nearest bathroom?

>prevalance
fuckin hell OP come on

I have no problem with this. They are a business and can do what they want. Let the free market sort it out. Look at Target. They may be out of business in a few years.

>men have to share toilets with women
>some dude happens to glance at a 'woman' while washing hands
>rape

Didn't you declare yourself a fag the last time you posted this, fag?

Sage.

Check the archive, the OP of the thread posted that he faked it and was amazed it was already being picked up on reddit etc.

They admittedly want LGBTQ "to thrive" in their new bathroom

Original thread with OP supplying the image, admitted later in the thread he wrote it himself.

Just have a mass amount of people start fucking in the bathrooms, eventually it would get bad enough where the university would have to separate them again

Next thing you know, whipping out your dick to take a piss and you'll be expelled for indecent exposure towards the pansexual demi-godess who did not expect to see that in an earlyer all exsclusive mens restroom.

>censored
kys OP

>tfw women think they can take over the world by telling men "Your gender doesn't exist"

I spoofed a letter from my uni freshman year to the tune of telling my floor to stop jerking off in the showers as it was clogging the plumbing. I used a screenshot of the letter head and posted it in my dorm bathroom for a miniature lol, but the stupid thing went viral because everyone was retarded enough to think it was real. Got to spend the next two weeks appealing in our local court against fraud allegations brought on by my school that it was a harmless prank and should've never been taken seriously because of how simple it was was to spoof

People are retarded and these letters are retarded easy to duplicate

What kind of burger calls it uni? Everything else checks out...

>Lies:the Post

ironically because of Sup Forums actually, "college" stared sounding weird to me so I started using uni when I type

I went to a school in the midwest that brought national shame on itself at the start of this cuck movement

Sup SD user? I'm gonna transfer this fall. How's the Republican club there?

At that angle, he really looks like Merkel.

believe what you want, but it happened. made my dorm famous on campus for a couple of weeks, but I had to lay low due to the risk of being expelled

fuck it, I don't know why I'm being coy. Hudson dorm at MU

Did you to go the University of Miami?
www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/01/university-of-miami-shower-masturbation-notice

of course the liberals would make the male bathroom a safe space for faggots.

Prevents locker room talk? What dudes talk in the fucking bathroom?

nah Mizzou, this was 2010 and I am sure even then I wasn't original, I just made it a bit more authentic than my predecessor(s)

>so called "locker room talk"

fuck u bitch ill never stop talking about my sexual conquests and consensually grabbing women by their pussys.

>women get to keep theirs
wouldn't even be surprised if that letter turned out to be true
no "progress" will ever be at the expense of anyone but men

>>congradulate
Signed by Spurdo himself