8 pol is compromised. Alet! Alet!

Attention 8 pol users! Need your help.

I made a thread on there about a 10 days ago that gave an error "failed post" or something to that effect. It happened twice, then I checked the catalog just in case and I seen it had created 2 threads. One had a few replies in it, so in the other one I posted "please delete, duplicate thread due to forum error" and a few hours later I got slapped with a 1-week ban for "spamming the board".

After the ban ended a few days ago, I have successfully replied a few times since then, and just now I get this ban message with the same 'reason' and with a permanent ban attached to the original ban. It was added a few days after and I got re-banned for the that original thread, again! Bullshit. No fucking explanation for this shit.

One of your mods are compromised. See the catalog threre. There's a thread titled "We're smaller than Sup Forums" The first sentence says "We are losing 400-500 unique IDs".

There is a rat. If anyone from your chan sees this, link them this topic in that thread, please. I need it to get seen there.

Also, pls bump for our other brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not the 1st ban per-say, it's the malicious after ban for no reason and it was permanent. I was seen as a threat somehow?

It's being cucked and the 8 ppl don't know. Pls link this to that thread. Thx

hehe poopies

go back to your fucking faggot board and don't shit up this one with your gay ban shit noone cares about

>MOOOOOM THEY BAAAANNED MEEEEEE
>MOOOOOOM THEY CAN'T DO THAAAAT

fuck you op, die in a fire.

Ate/pol/ is infiltrated? OH MY STARS!!

3 youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

it has been compromised for a long while now retard

>Mexican flags
Those were not there the first time I saw that image.

Ahkmed from Germany. Shut your mouth or we will invade you again.

i will even spoonfeed you, newfag

archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy

8ch .pl/pol/res/34163.html

>Makes post on a board about that board being small and bad
>Surprised when he gets banned

Are you autistic?

>MOOOOOOOM THE GERMAN GUY CALLED ME A FAGGOT
>MOOOOOOOOOM CAN YOU PLEASE BAN HIM!?!?

Dude no shit. They perma banned me for saying we needed to fight CTR and I hope Hillary shills would get what's coming on day of the rope.

Fuck em.

If you spout the CTR meme, you're either trolling or retarded.

It's easy to tell who is from 8pol. They're always filthy Europeans, South Americans, or Aussies. They also are fucking speds obsessed with uninteresting shit.

Go back to 100 pph land fag.

that's shitposting on cripple chan Sup Forums
being offended like people on tumblr is not welcome
on Sup Forums being a butthurt faggot is the norm, in other places being a butthurt faggot is being weak and annoying

they axed /hebe/ they're dead to me.

>8cancer is (((compromised)))
>breaking news
you're like the slowtaku of Sup Forums

it has been a problem for awhile. any way to get info on your mods?

i wonder if there is 1 group hitting both boards.. antifags cant operate a proper slide, thay start fights with archivesfor fucks sake. weve had astroturf for awhile, and david brock just changed his organizations name.

It's called the JIDF and it's for the destabilization of Eu/USA values and so we in-fight in our parties so that immigration sets in as a non-issue (because we are fighting amongst ourselves.

Pic related is the goal.

Why does 8pol not allow self improvement generals?

Was the only reason I went there.

>being THIS new

Not really. 8/pol/ mods are just paranoid.
I'm talking Stalin levels of Paranoia here.

But what can you expect from the site that hosts /leftypol/

>Shows ip adress
Fucking retard

It just got compromised
lololol
Newfag

>8gag
>Being a honeypot of shit and AIDS
Color me suprised

>wrote that IP to address field and pressed enter when I meant to search it
Fuck you if my computer got AIDS from that.

The Sup Forums board owner is a muslim roach from the_donald. Saying anything bad about Trump's family gets you permabanned.
The whole site is dead, don't go there.

Are you doxxing someone else or are you truly this stupid?