What's up with the female anti-SJW YouTubers trend?

What's up with the female anti-SJW YouTubers trend?

This trend seems to be 100% about female dominance competition to me. They are fighting for status. It has nothing to do with politics or educating people.

The only legit female doing this content is Roaming Millenial who is legitimately high IQ enough to not make boring repetitive self-absorbed videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edmAWNumjmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're as cringeworthy as the SJWs, if not more, being the vast majority of them try to suck up to men. I remember listening to one of these women referring to men as "captains". Was the most cringeworthy shit I've ever heard.

It's hard to respect people who suck up so badly. It's even more cringeworthy seeing the loser virgins on here worshipping them lol.

Female behavior depends on culture.

In between the prostrating and begging for likes and subs, if their content is more right wing then it is the best way to take the temperature of how the culture wars are going.

they just ride the waves of whatever they think is the most correct opinion at the time

they'll never contribute anything new or academic because their opinions are borrowed

the counterculture won and became the new culture, getting watered down in the process

>be OP
>compare IQs of various youtube wannabe stars
>doesn't know how to spell millennial

stick to watching videos on your own level

Edgy post cunt

It's the exact same phenomenon as the girl streamers. You are wasting your time listening to them.

how are you making threads btw faggot

this is bullshit i accidentally typed and wasted 3 troll threads today

Mostly attention seeking whores trying to exploit virgins neets on Sup Forums for money.

Those fucking videos. Wasn't starbucks caught doing something pretty edgy not to long ago? Is this to draw the fire? Pink drink! Buy buy! Good goy!

Le Epic Anti-SJW Girl is the hottest new niche for patreon paypig $$$

Remember to give all your allowance to the BASED antifeminist girls to show them how redpill you are.

Why are you telling me this mate

I don't care

It's something to cash in on. It's like girls being Twitch streamers. Beta orbiters will follow.

>Guys make a right-wing culture with hip memes
>Guys enjoying the shit together
>See guys having fun
>Girl wants to play too

Guess who's the next type of girl who wants to play along? Pastel girls who pop Xanax like candy.

Joke is on them - virgin neets have no money

>paypig
still trying to understand why that's a real fetish thing

This guy gets it

how are you MAKING THREADS CUNT

bet you bought a fuckin pass lmao

Attention whoring, new label, new audience, more gibsmeyourmoney. SSDD

t. MGTOW

It's funny how men here complain about women not understanding anything they say and being all brainwashed, but as soon as a female decides to express herself publically and turns out they agree with you, you guys chimp out, and the levels of insecurity start to show, with all the types of theories and justifiable reasons as an argument, except the same reason as yours. Paranoic.

>correct opinion at the time

You mean the most hip. They don't give a fuck if it's correct or incorrect.

>There still hope
I almost shed a tear of joy.

Tell that to computer memegineers.

I barely come to this shithole

I legit have no clue what the fuck you're saying

>implying 99% of men don't live their lives trying to raise their status so women will like them

It is a way to be noticed and stand out from the crowd
Once you realise these people only parrot things to get them noticed it all starts to make sense
And /r/thedonald fags worship them and give them money

>computer memegineers.

It's critically different in 2 ways: 1) It can have a net benefit effect regardless of their motivations 2) Most of them are not disingenuous about believing in this stuff, even if they also want popularity/money

t. monkey paypig that donates all 5 of his favela dollars a month disposable income to BASED epic anti-sjw trad girls!

Never take anti-SJW girls at face value. Females are just fickle by nature.

It's just like the girls that ruin "cool" stuff they happen to find. like "le true gamer girl" who only found out about DND through an ex or the girl who whores around on Sup Forums that she discovered /soc/ from and eventually /r9k/ through a beta orbiter.

Hey shitfucker
'
How about complaining about leftists and SJWs, instead of "NOT BEING A PERFECT ENOUGH ANTI-SJW"?

This woman does something helpful and positive by rejecting leftism publicly. But uh oh, you had better condemn her because you suspect that her motives might not be perfect! Weewooo! Motive-Sniffer 3000 has detected insufficient purity and legitimacy!

It really takes the worst kind of autistic, sweat-stinking neckbeard to do this.

Women also compete against the same sex, just as men do. It's always been this way. There is a reason you'll find many upper middle class women always jogging around their gated community ever day while in their hundreds of dollars worth of Lululemon gear.

They do help shift the normie overton window but they should be ignored by the already red pilled people because women always have shitty political beliefs.

I'm on Youtube all the time

I'm seeing a lot of new Right-wing Youtube channels growing fast right now. It has been going on after Trump won the election.

This.
It's the bew cash cow

Maybe I made the thread to bait discreet beta fags like you

>calls the brazilian a monkey
>forget to check its own flag

also

>ever donating money to somebody making use of FREE speech

Come back whenever you have something constructive to talk about.

*new

they're not NEETs then

Women shift to whatever side they think is winning, it is in their nature.

Agreed. People are waking up.

>but as soon as a female decides to express herself publically and turns out they agree with you

They don't agree on any of this. They're just mimicking shit. None of this is real self-expression.

Pic related. Same audience who now want to be "conservative." They just want male attention.

this, women are followers, mothers will guide you, but they can never be leaders

>or the girl who whores around on Sup Forums that she discovered /soc/

Don't get me started on that cancer. /cgl/ is full of them.

They're close. They're still beta as fuck and make money, only to lose it to gold diggers.

/cgl/ is probably the most disgusting board on this site.

STOP WATCHING DUMB SHIT ON YOUTUBE

ITS EXACTLY LIKE TV

STOP WATCHING IT

virgins are the *whisper* best bait *\whisper* for clicks

Just imagine if you are hiring a women to fill a top roll on Corporate Negotiating and you do a little research on potential successful applicants and find this on-line? lol

If a guy was doing it, I doubt he'd care. An older woman would be furious. But not a guy. He'd be like hehe how cute woman are cute.

Sounds like girls who have PCOS and want to be into the kawaii scene. Oh, wait! That's happening!

I watched "the greatest story never told" and it redpilled me.

Fuck off

There have been dozens of threads like this today.
For anyone who cares to know, this has been organized on the leftypol discord, their new thing is to repeatedly create threads bashing right-wing youtubers and right-wing internet figures while pretending to be us. Their mission objective is to discourage everyone on here from supporting people who are spreading our ideology to the masses for us.
I hope nobody on here is buying this shit, because it's not gonna stop soon. There have been dozens of threads about bashing right wing people today, and it's gonna be like that for a while until leftypol give up.

*on youtube

>*emote*
>/emote
You just completely discredited yourself by typing like a huge faggot. And it doesn't help that you have very clear reddit spacing.

I'm not against legitimate right-wing YouTubers. I'm against this cancer shit where teen girls think this is a fucking game. Anyone who tries to be a YouTuber parroting conservatism, NatSoc, etc. for shekels and attetion, regardless of race, is a fucking kike in my book.

Anyone who does anything out of irony and tongue-in-cheek shit is a fucking faggot nigger kike.

So what you fucking idiot? It's like you've never heard of the term useful idiot. That is how the left won the culture war, the jews let their useful idiots run free and spread their ideology for them. Don't be a retard and hate people who are helping our cause.
You're like those idiots who hate Evalion even though she "redpilled" a huge amount of people.

This is painfully obvious now. They are attention whores with correct beliefs. Big fucking deal

Right on brother

Just debunk them, and turn their argument in the board's favor. It should be easy, should being the key word here.

>people who are helping our cause.

They're not helping anyone but themselves.

>Shilling for Evalion

Hi, Evalion.

Do you know what a Jew does when they cash in on the right-wing shit where they pretend to be one of the guys? They fund the opposition behind the curtain.

I disagree of course not all a good, but certainly many are. I also believe that females are and should be the main target group of those channels

Bigot's money

Their motivation could be that they want to be popular in masculine alpha-right men's eyes.
But they should get support regardless of what their motivation is.
Women can be dealt with later anyway.
First fight off the marxists.

>Roaming Millennial
>High IQ

LOL she has autism eyes. She's mentally retarded.

Because they see roaming make 46,000 a year on patreon, plus extra on youtube and they decide to become 'redpilled'.

You would do it too you cuck.

> is a fucking kike in my book.
Don't try to pretend to be from here. Kike isn't a synonym for "person I dislike".
>fucking faggot nigger kike.
Woah I'm sure you fooled everyone, nobody will ever guess you're not from here now, you fit in perfectly! You used all the Sup Forums words!
In the 1/100 chance you aren't from leftypol and instead you're the stupidest person on the fucking planet and are just incredibly new here, you don't have to like these people to see that they are a net benefit for our cause. You think the ACTUAL kikes like Soros and the Rothschilds actually respect the college-campus libtards? No, but they encourage them because they spread and push their ideology.
Your posts are the perfect way to lose the culture war. Punish all women who agree with you, that makes total sense! I hate women more than you do, but I can fucking separate logic from emotion and I realize that them pushing our ideology is a net benefit and shitting on them for agreeing with us is the dumbest fucking thing we can possibly do.
You think I like Gavin McInnes and Lauren Southern? No, I despise them. But I can see the value in useful idiots pushing a cause. And if you can't separate your personal feelings for someone with their effects, than you're acting like a woman.

The reasons may be bad but the end result is good. We should encourage this.

Because feminists claim to represent all women, so naturally women who don't agree with them are going to get pissed

For some people sex is associated with power dynamics. BDSM is an example for a a fetishization of a power dynamic. In our society money equals power, so there are fetishes about men dominating via money and men submitting via money. The latter one (submissive) is the 'paypig' fetish. it's similar to the sub in BDSM culture, but not physical.

Ah yes, exposing the jewish question to half of the fucking normies on reddit is totally what the jews want!
However, what the jews DO want, is for people like her to be shit on and destroyed, so that other people are discouraged from voicing those same views again. And people like you, maybe even you personally, did that for them. Congratulations! You're a useful idiot for the jews! You punish and shit on everyone who pushes our agenda. And they don't even have to pay you.
And please, please stop with the reddit spacing every single post. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt at first and not bring it up, but you just keep doing it.

This is what everyone who actually goes on Sup Forums knows. The only people who keep trying to discourage people from voicing right-wing beliefs are the people from leftypol. There have been atleast a dozen threads about this topic today. This is a coordinated effort to try to make us hate the very people moving the overton window in our direction.

That's exactly what feminists say.

Man guys we really are one-and the same arent we? Hell this post is trying to get Colbert fired for saying homophobic shit.
Be careful that we do not become our enemies.

>Any introspection or self criticism of any right wing commentor is a sliding shill thread!
>it's done by leftypol/reddit/shareblue/whatever other vague boogeyman to stop discussion
>because, as we all know, this anonymous politics imageboard on a chinese cartoon enthusiast webzone has so much influence and power, that organizations aare willing to invest time and rescources into slightly disruspting it

I'll tell you what is the most annoying new trend.

These posts that appear in almost every thread accusing the boogeymen of making "controversial" posts.

Oh fuck.
A controversial post on political message board. How suspicious.

You are just mad that your favorite little e-celeb got insulted, and now you are pushing the old "IT'S A SLIDE" meme like so many of you idiots do when you get slightly flustered.

You know that girl with milk jugs that was arrested? She earned $283 in 2.5 hours of streaming last night.

do any of them twerk?
>itt that should be the new red pilled thing

Roaming Millennial is pretty decent but some of her videos are not represented by fact and reason, such as the white nationalist one. Her latest Vegan video is just a banter on some of the people in that community that don't stfu about being vegan, basically, in short, it was a cash grab, which is fine, its her job. Money before integrity.

>oh shes currently interviewing R.Spencer, this should be interesting. Inb4 hes gives her a pass into his "ethnostate"

Who is pic related

This goes for both sides. SJW women are just as bad, even more so IMHO.

>watching youtube for talking heads

cringe

Its called youtube bucks you autistic fuck

>The only legit female doing this content is Roaming Millenial who is legitimately high IQ enough to not make boring repetitive self-absorbed videos.
so what you actually mean is you want to fuck the girl so you pretend to care about her pretentious fucking bullshit

arent you australian? why the fuck do you care about the american SJW plague?

They follow success and there is none on the left just failed ugly people with ugly ideas

Sage

I want to dick shoeonhead in her pretty mouth

Aren't you doing the Jews bidding by shutting down ppl with different opinions?

SJWs are a big problem here.

>this cancer shit where teen girls think this is a fucking game

user, it is ALL a game.

> Being a man
Why the fuck would I be watching a female's youtube videos to be informed or to form my opinions.

What's up with the trend? It's called income.
Youtube went to shit the moment it was possible to make large sums of money from pandering to audiences.

If you're a male subscribing or watching this shit, you're likely doing it because you subconsciously want to fuck the woman speaking... and no she doesn't want to fuck you. She just wants your shekels to buy nice things while living in the comfort of the nice home you see in the background.

Sex sells. There's nothing new under the sun.

They are our form of useful idiots and do more good than bad so why are you attacking them, Shlomo?

The only problem I have with this trend is that the target group of these women are usually people who are already right leaning / conservative - and they are men. They are basically just repeating the things their audience actually wants to hear, that's not really redpilling.

> eww icky girls in our treehouse

Jesus, you're the stereotypes the feminists bang on about.

If you believe what you say, that women follow culture and men follow women (therefore women strengthen culture just because men will follow it for tits) then you should be cheering this because it means we're winning.

This

nice thread that i'm about to sage

>The only legit female doing this content is Roaming Millenial

Fuckoff with your cuck statements. You think that she's the best because that's who you feel most inclined to orbit. The reality is that they are all trash, and they are just trying to cash in on some easy betabux.

FUCK YOU and kill yourself.

In that specific instance, Sup Forums made her (in)famous in the first place, a couple years ago.

>What's up with...?
>It's about this...
You ask a question and then assert your own assumption. There is no room for discussion here because you've already decided you're right.

What a worthless thread, OP. Sage.

i made a long video kind of talking about this if anyone wants to watch. nothing really insightful though

youtube.com/watch?v=edmAWNumjmU

>didn't even watch the video by RageAfterStorm
>assumed she doesn't believe what she says just based on the fact that she called the video "banter"

Stopped watching there.

Yeah. But you guys still tell us;
>oh baby, does feel good?
>*munch munch munch*
>mmmm, your nectar is delicious babe
>*sluuuuuuuuurp*
>*slimey wet tones*
>rub your nipples babe, we'll get there soon
>oh, fuck yeah baby! I want your juices all over muh face N sheeeeeeeit

hurr durr
GET REKT

>self proclaimed former SJW