Redpill me on brazilian jiu jitsu

Redpill me on brazilian jiu jitsu

no.

>jew-jitsu

It's a form of fighting like a female.

its brazilian

It's a gateway to homosexuality

I heard it's good but then again it's brazilian

Practical, enjoyable and complex martial art.

Sanity check here...are the memes for real?
> Whit genocide via replacement migration and affirmative action is real.
> destruction of marriage and family via unjust laws and normalizing of transkin has already happened.
> a group of rich investors, mostly Jewish, that wants open borders and one world government, controls the mainstream media and both sides of major political parties today, especially in the USA, today, and has for decades.
> Hitler was basically a good guy as political leaders go, and killed less than 5% of the number of civilians his enemies (Soviet Communists) killed.
> Communism = Jewish takeover. The Bolsheviks were almost all Jews.
> Global warming is a lie designed solely to push creating a world government that benefits rich capital owners.
> At current rates, White Americans will be a minority in about 20 years, and will lose political power (ie go below 30%, with non-whites unified against us) in about 40 years, leaving only a handful of elite families ruling over a mulatto slave class. Whites still free and unified at that time will be murdered by non-white mobs who believe they are doing the Lord's work, as happened to the Rhodesian nation when Britain backed their enemies.
> No one knows what we will experience after death, so I can't take comfort in an afterlife fantasy, ie I cannot an hero out of the coming struggle.

Please confirm for me that this (I lose my job in ~20 years, and get killed by hostile minorities in ~40 years) is the true state of affairs, and I am not insane.

in all honesty it has the best groundwork of any martial art with the exception of wrestling and even then its highly debatable which is better, however wrestling looks super fucking gay

If you want to do that with guys just use Grindr. It's free and sometimes they have drugs.

The memes are real

Welcome to the Desert Outside Shlomo's McWorld

Learn krav maga instead.
It's from Israel and they literally use Jewish tricks to stop the opponent.
You can't make this shit up.

it's a marketing gimmic that retards fell for. it's nothing more than judo with near total focus on newaza

There is no martial art worth learning for actual combat besides shooting

MMA is a sport and nothing more

i take aikido i think jujitsu is legit but i just wanted to mention that i take aikido so all the martial artists in this thread could REEEE the fuck out and be like "its not a real martial art herp derp" and shit. suck my dick.

From future.
Can confirm.
Brb, gotta pay Tyrone for inseminating my wife.

Only good for competition and one on one.

>1 post by this id, no additional info.
In the rules this is directly considered an off topic thread.
>"Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)"

Fucking mods ban people for breaking the rules god damn it.

It's not good, they just hold people against the ground because it earns points in their system. Sure they can knock someone out, so it's not a pushover martial art, but they do stupid shit all the time and have shit tier habits thanks to focusing on point sparring instead of staying alive. Ex. They use both of their arms to pin someone down without controlling their opponent's arms. In real life I am going to stab the everliving shit out of someone trying that, or I could gouge their eyes out. Being pinned causes me no harm in itself and without controlling me, I can do serious injury to them while they earn their stupid points. In sparring, I used a fist with the middle knuckle out and punch the crap out of this dude's rib cage. My opponent won because he won more points but he was black and blue for a week and stood up to a victory struggling to breath while I was still at 100%. I could have hit him harder too. After they picked him to send off to competitions I decided this was a stupid martial art to spend time with.

Maybe that doesn't tell all there is about jujitsu, but it's my experience. Honestly if I ever get in a fight for my life I hope they fight like those guys I sparred.

If anyone can get the rebel, breitbart, infowars or whoever the fuck to cover this story without fake news distorting it, please do. @lpbraganca111 @criticanac @reaconaria @tercalivre, etc will be able to give more info and talk about the law, the fake news scene in brazil, etc

Fucking leftists already aiding and abetting islamic terror

Good for "professional" fighting
Shit for real or street fighting

Go for something easy and practical like wrestling and boxing. Sure if you fight someone professionally trained you'll lose but lets face it you're only going to be fighting niggers.

nu-male meme
>inb4 muh ground fighting

My boy is in a mixed gender class. He was moved up to the next level. All I know is that I was a boy in some of these positions with a teenage girl wrapped around me.... Fuck man, some of them are fully developed.

Do you want gay sex but are afraid to commit? Bjj is for you.

redpill me on teakwondo

A good martial art that needs to be supplemented with some form of striking

>training yourself wrong as a joke

Hey Wimp-Lo

Martial art for self defense for ground battles, using quick but complex moves in order to hit the adversary' bones and its key parts for total pain until surrender.

Oh, and fighting with girls can be dangerous as well, but cute. It rarely happens, since the fights are separated by gender, weight and in some occasions even height, but when you don't have options, yeah, it happens.