MY BABY MY BABY MY BABY MY BABY

*cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries*

>my poor baby,

>oh btw trump is monster, many babies like this will die, and its all trumps fault

why are people so easily manipulated, god.....kill me now.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ag3opk4ae74
youtube.com/watch?v=OpdhUL9hgEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MY BABY!!!!! DONT YOU MONSTER CARE?!?!?!?!

YOU BUNCH OF HEARTLESS MONSTERS

fuck you dude

get a life

faggot, did I hurt you feefees?

This is stupid you autistic, tard. Not edgy at all fag.

you are useful schmuck

i dont want to be edgy, I am just calling out the hypocrisy and the manipulation

if you want to be manipulated with such a simple scheme, then go ahead, be a useful sheep

Now Girls Jumping on Trampolines!!

and libfags cry about that babies, but 2 weeks before if they had gotten an abortion cause i dont want the baby, nobody would say shit

This.

I think the ultra sensitive left who is destroyed at the thought of misogyny would explode watching an episode of The Man Show.

Fuck off OP. The man had a baby with a congenital heart defect that requires major heart surgery. If you were a decent human being then you would pray for him and his family. But I guess decency is too much from a edgy little shit like you.

Shit was real.

THIS

nice thread you're having by yourself
lurk more newfriend

i am not edgy, why the fuck does he have to come and use his baby's disease for political leverage ?

>you should bankrupt half the families in the country to save one baby

thank you japan, we can always count on you

Maybe if it was an average American that this happened to, not a 1%er more would care.

>show opens
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

He's a millionaire, he's going to pay for the surgery himself.

couldn't of happened to a bigger dickhead i hope he suffers and I hope the baby suffers a horrible while all he can do is stand and watch and then I hope he gains the fucking balls to end his miserable fucking life

FUCK the girls on the MAN SHOW were always hot as fuck. MY DICK

No, it's fine, he as the money to cover any and all operations.

I don't think you'll find a hospital that will surgery, unless there is non-compliance.

*deny surgery

This, also his point was pre-existing conditions which Trump already said he'd leave in. So Kimmel's point is MOOT.

this, but also, the whole form you know, why dont just talk about trump in the next episode you know?

its just felt like a pretty cheap and manipulative shot,

*crying crying crying crying*, *sick baby pics* *crying some more*

>its trumps fault

Sup Forums was so much better in early 2000
youtube.com/watch?v=ag3opk4ae74
youtube.com/watch?v=OpdhUL9hgEE

If Kimmels baby dies I'll start going to church because that will be proof there is a god.

In the same vein, I like to bring up tax payer funded vasectomies when every someone brings up birth control should be provided by the government. I have yet to get a response.

this is the type of thinking that is needed, good job

tetralogy of fallot used to be a death sentence but modern surgical techniques can fix a lot of the four issues, but the ventricular hypertrophy is not an easy fix. Kid may need a transplant eventually.

He had cuck genes in other words. Abdul would have bred her a strong baby.

Shaun White was on the show and he has tetralogy of fallot

>qoeeR
>queer
Nice ID, dicklick.

things are crowind up, come here my old friend

Doesn't he make 10 million a year? What the fuck is he worried about?

yes, and they also assume obamacare would be perfect, and you know what?, I am pretty sure an average american family on obamacare would be fucked anyway

they probably be broked with high co-pays and increasing monthly payments as you use the insurance.

Has science gone too far? Why would scientists work to save Kimmel genes.

Is the Left really suggesting we base our laws around some late night talker's sob story?

My son is due in July. From the ultrasounds we've learned that he has a congenital heart defect. My fiancé and I both work and each of us are insured through our jobs. What my son will go through scares me, but not the cost.

Regardless of someone's social standing and how little their economic contribution we have a moral obligation to help those that are in need. This, however does not apply to Jimmy Kimmel as he is undoubtedly beyond needing the ACA. Using his story to shore up support for Obamacare is pathetic, even if I agree with some sort of subsidized Healthcare for all Americans.

>Regardless of someone's social standing and how little their economic contribution we have a moral obligation to help those that are in need.

Muh ethics. Functionally the only reason your baby deserves care is because it incentivized you to take a job that had insurance. Morals are stupid in principle and as an explanation for why people behave the way they do.

Also:
>pregnant fiance

Come on are you too lazy to pull out?

I feel sorry for his baby but using his sick kid to promote his political agenda only shows what a piece of shit Kimmel is, liberals have no shame.

>however does not apply to Jimmy Kimmel as he is undoubtedly beyond needing the ACA. Using his story to shore up support for Obamacare is pathetic

you are right, and I think that, for some of the middle class medium income families, ACA would be worse, if that conditioned happened, probably their monthly payment would go up, and also co pays, besides from the fact that ACA itself raised the prices

>I agree with some sort of subsidized Healthcare for all Americans.

look the system in my country, i was work for 50 yrs and its crippled mostly by corruption.

exactly

>I think that
>probably
Are you just talking out of your ass?

not entirely

I know that ACA raised the prices for middle class people, and I know how insurance works, the more you use it, your monthly payment raise and your copay raises

hell I even trow in the actual explanation

when you pay monthly payments, the insurance companies keep count on the total amount you have payed, the moment you use more money that you have payed, they raise the shit out of everything.

so I assume, that for an average person, even if you had mandated ACA insurance, if something like that happens, you'd be broke anyway

>!!N/rXIUiSjoZ
ive seen you around and i cant stand you

not the first time a woman tells me that

how did you know? lol

I had the job before we tried for a child so I'm not certain what your point is.

my superpower

incestual jews have defective genes and drive up the cost of healthcare? I don't believe it!

It would actually have been quite funny if Ryancare got passed and physically removed everyone who doesn't make 6 million $ a month like Jimmy Kimmel

Go a step further, any man/woman that gets sterilized not only gets it for free, but gets 750-1000 dollars. Niggers gone after 20 years.

>m...muh baby needed heart surgery Wwaahaahh
>t..this is why WE NEED OBAMACARE man fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people...;(
So, did Obamacare pay for he surgery?
>No, I did out of pocket with cash

why are there so many damn liberals on Sup Forums? sure a few babies will die, due to their parents choosing to be poor, but it's the price for lower taxes.

>being this obvious,

you are not smart shill, actually read the thread and see the arguments