Is there some kinda Pro-Turkish movement happening amongst Greeks?

I'm so fucking confused. As a Erdoğan-supporter Turk, this is outrageous to me. Not necessary bad as I considering myself a Turkish Nationalist, but this is crazy! These past few days I've seen numerous Greeks and Greekanons respectively, openly supporting the Ottoman Empire and demanding for the reestablishment of the Empire and Greek annexation. What the hell is going on? Does this have to do with the recent conflicts, economical and imigration crissis? Do they think Turkey will provide protection? Do they believe their current government is inadequate?What gives, Greece?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/4900c703-a24f-34f0-a9b3-00635caf2f41
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenoturkism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

greeks are just christian turks
we belong together

>As a Erdoğan-supporter Turk

shut up turk troll go kys, turks are the niggers of Europe

>As a Erdoğan-supporter Turk,

>889140▶
if I was a subhuman roach I would support a subhuman roach dictator as well tb h

>>As a Erdoğan-supporter Turk

bahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah jesus

it's just a prank bro lol

>Turks are the niggers of Europe
Holy shit this

Why is pic related a thing?

this
All Hail the Sultan

i will provide the protection
you will provide the ass

Not since the European commission had its way, now niggers are the niggers of europe. Turks look positively civilized next to somalis

is this a hot new copy-pasta now?

>turks are scar....

Just a little present for you cockroach

real question here - why do Turkish men and women stink so much?

do you think Erdogen can afford to mask this smell when he visits European and Kurdish leaders?

Honestly, what on earth has the modern Greek nation done since it got independence from the Turks in the 19th century?

Nothing.

>gone mud-sliding
you'll something more dependable that will take you through shit

I think they bought submarines.
With debt money.

ask your mom [spoiler]if you even know who she is [/spoiler]

My mother is Great Britain. Yours is Turkey.

>Christians and Muslims belong together

This is the only pic for which I support brap posting

mashallah brother

It probably has something to do with (((credit))))

ft.com/content/4900c703-a24f-34f0-a9b3-00635caf2f41

Ok wtf is going on

your mother abandoned you on an island full of poisonous reptiles , i punched mine in the gut

>Turk

Head like a fucking orange.

Great Britain organized your independence.

this. same for bulgarians

you cucks deserve nothing but 500 years of ottoman occupation

fuck turks

and still she couldn't give two shits about the little bastard she abandoned on that god forsaken rock all this time, it would really make you think if you had any brain-cells left intact that were not ruined by alcohol

Everyone supports you having a self destructive, freedom-killing dictator.
Watching you, your people, and your country suffer under tyranny is one of the few things worth while that is currently occurring.
Something could be a potential let down, not this.ex

serbs are just christian turks too

it's like bdsm, they suffer but they also enjoy erdogan's rule

Greeks are lazyfuckers, they probably want free stuff from you so they can retire at 50 and work 4 hours a week

yeah that black fella definly turkish.

They see it as the only way to get their land back kebab.

Most turks are honestly pretty decent people.
Too bad they have shifted further towards the Middle East in recent years.
It would be European tier if not for Islam.

>they suffer
>implying

OTTOMAN EMPIRE 2.0

FIGHT FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!

CONQUEST OF VIENNA WHEN?

POLAND SOON AFTER YES!

CEASE YOUR FAGGORTY

OTTOMAN EMPIRE STRONG.

MUSLIMS MUST UNITE UNDER THE OTTOMAN CALIPHATE AND ONCE AGAIN ESTABLISH ALPHA DOMINANCE OF M.E. AND EUROPE.

THE FINAL RED PILL IS ISLAM.

Serbs are leftover beta males the Ottoman's set aside. Bosnians are true alpha male and good specimen as well as good Muslims and high IQ.

Serbs are Russian tier niggers.

STA IMA MOTHERFUCKER

because anglo

I'm ex RAF, and was based in Cyprus at RAF Akrotiri. I patrolled the border.
Cyprus is very important to British interests. It is close to the middle east. Turkey won't pick a fight, because the result would be destruction. And it won't be Brits.

>Cyprus is very important to British interests.
This is why we divided island together stupid bong. You dont care what happens in the north we dont care what happens in the British bases. We are together cucking gr**ks in the island.

>Thinking that slithering up to the British and mashing your lips on their boots is going to work.

No on likes you Mehmet and fortunately you've recently proven that your not worth anything to anyone.

Good goy trust the anglos

>stupid bong
Mate, war is a shit. It's horrible. It's a fact of human history. The Jews mention the Holocaust. So what about my family? I never knew my grandfathers.
One of them was a fireman, the other was a search light operator. The Poles ,French, Russians, Dutch suffered.
I don't like how the Jews have made world wars their thing.

Okay Britbro, you have to understand that Turks are subhuman and don't understand things like family and loyalty. A Turk only cares about who he can rip off or enslave, and who's life he can make miserable. Hell he doesn't even care about his own grandparents much less yours.

Im starting to like this pasta, this will get a much better reaction than the jap/Korean one

You should take it to Sup Forums

they're joking obviously

How's it hanging abdul? tinyly?

Dude please open your eyes, we've been invading others countries trough immigration for 5 years now. Your erdogan is a man of conquest not order. The greeks you see are either turkish themselves or turkish indocrinated greeks who have lost hope in their own country and rather live as a satelite country than starve.

>erDOGan supporter
>nationalist

pick one

Also go kill yourself you filthy kikepuppet.

You ruined our proud military and concept of ordu-millet. I'm not even mentioning the national assets and resource you filthy subhumans caused to be sold to giaour and arab filth. You fucking belong in the desert with the rest of the traitor arab subhumans.

A union with Greece and Cyprus, a Bosporan Federation reminiscent of the Ottoman and Eastern Roman Empires is the cure we require to cut off the gangrenous limb that is you filth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenoturkism

Don't worry, the Independence Courts are coming again soon. I suggest you pack to leave for arabia now.

>Hellenoturkism
Nigger I don't want to make you sad
But you Western Anatolian Turks are basically ''islamized'' Hellens
I have seen plenty Turks from Izmir that could imeediately pass as Mediterraneans
But I have nothing against Greece or Italy as ally of the Turkish coastline, I would advise you to seperate from the rest of your mudslim nation and build a strong one

I'm ethnically Tatar.

You're right about anatolians though.
I still don't want to lose all that land to these subhuman arab wannabees, so they can fuck off to their sharia wonderland in the desert and we get to keep the lands we fought to keep in the Independence War, when these subhumans once again tried to give away the very same lands to giaour, kurds and arabs just to keep their sultan and sharia and shiet.