If you have to engage with a Sup Forums alt right troll

Use this step by step guide, but don't get too addicted to beating them up.

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/c4XxH
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/this-is-how-2-000-americans-described-the-trump-administration-in-two-words-5b6805ad9bc6
dailykos.com/story/2016/7/31/1555069/-Seth-Abramson-Bernie-s-Most-Devoted-Journalist-Voting-For-Hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive this shit fgt

don't give this kike the clicks he wants

archive link you faggot
fucking hell. what happened to manners

Why is it always this ass?

>Shit-posting. “Shit-posting” (sometimes non-hyphenated)
fuck me, really?
>That “okay” hand symbol you’ve been seeing everywhere (for instance, below)? That too is an alt-right meme intended to trigger progressives. That’s why left-wing nonprofits are both right and wrong to call the symbol “white supremacist”; in practical terms, it absolutely is, as it’s nigh impossible to distinguish the behavior of an alt-right troll online from a “real” (politically committed) white supremacist, but the fact that many who use it online are simply trolling the Left without feeling any actual animus toward non-whites or Jews makes the whole thing devilishly fun for these man-children (and, of course, a few women, too).

fucking hell. this whole blogosaurus is a meme

and because OP is a massive lazy faggot
archive.fo/c4XxH

>Abramson

oh god that ass

maybe its because it can pass gas
it activates the hitlerion-gene ?

thanks senpai

>(((Abramson)))
It's so blatant

I truly cannot imagine some random dickhead, especially someone who has never been on/heard of Sup Forums, reading that shit. I wanted to read it and I couldn't bring myself to.

BRRRRAAAAAP

if i read it, and i did, and didnt gouge my own spleen out with a kipper, you can too
youre a warrior. be brave

Archive it or I ain't clickin fag, sage and gtfo.

I read it during the last thread. This guy attempts to analyze us and gets it completely wrong. He thinks he has some special insight because he lurked here for an hour, but he just doesn't get it. Which is hilarious because I really don't think we're all that complicated.

Any low-effort article on Salon about how we're all racist, antisemitic misogynists would be a lot closer to the truth than this garbage.

i would let her BRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP all over me

yes, but i really want to see your worst korea trap titties. i gotta run off to a bar mitzvah soon... so please.. if you would

Someone hack his blog and change all the ()'s too ((()))'s

Best part:

>That’s why many alt-right trolls come from middle-class or upper-middle-class upbringings—they’re essentially twerpy bourgeois assholes who use a lame brand of political dissent as cover for the fact that in a Marxist revolution they might well be the first ones up against the wall.

Like.. yeah no shit we'd be the first ones up against the wall in a Marxist revolution. That's why we want to oven you and your comrades before it can come to that, Professor!

wrong country shlomo, I've never seen a tranny here before

i cant see a reason to hack it. he;s a retarded fucknuckle, and if anyone believe one iota of what this dangleberry writes, then they're so far below contempt, its sub nigger tier.
yes
sub nigger

i bet you fucked one 'accidentanaly'

>implying anyone would fuck me

>hehe praise kek shadilay
>LOL TRIGGERED
holy shit this guy is a retard

BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPTTT

This is what you say when the cult is threatened. Just repeat these words and don't think for yourself.

This is so retarded I can't even... Might be a Sup Forumsack in disguise trolling them further but damn...

Wew look out guys he knows how to meme!1 He comes across like this kid.

hahahahah

>replies to a low-effort tweet with FOUR butthurt tweets and then posts a screenshot of the conversation in hopes of reassurance from fellow libtards
>heh i won this round for sure

thats so cringy i want to drop one of my testicles in the insinkerator

>"Alt-right” trolls come from one of three high-volume troll-distribution centers online: the Sup Forums board on Reddit; Sup Forums (confusingly, the “Sup Forums” board there); or 8ch"

She didn't even do her research. They're probably mostly from Sup Forums.

good stuff bros

Sigh... Literally no one will give a shit about this guy once this thread closes.

Thanks senpai

> "eschewing politics directly opposed to what is good for America"
He said eschewing when he ment espousing?
The real villain here is Burger education.

This guy isn't even worth trolling, he's just too pathetic and he'd probably like the attention.

>cross-posters are particularly pathetic online creatures, as it means they spend even more time staring at a screen rather than going outside than their peers do
I really fucking hate this mind set.
>you need to be doing what I think is worthwhile doing to net be pathetic

Thanks Bruce.

There have been like five articles this week on how to "decipher" the "Alt-Right" slang.

This is like some 80's bible thumper "is your son a SECRET SATANIST! These are the signs you HAVE to know!"

can it be fixed?

>Q: Where do alt-right trolls come from?
>A: “Alt-right” trolls come from one of three high-volume troll-distribution centers online: the Sup Forums board on Reddit
>the Sup Forums board on Reddit
can we actually get the normies out of Sup Forums if we blame lebbit instead?

this is just sad

yeah roger that. ive been annoying people on the interdweebs for close to 15 yrs now and still giggle at the labels they try and stick on us

lol holy shit, he's literally the Shia LaBeouf of academia

>Abramson's Indiewire column focuses on films, television programs, and video games informed by metamodernism.

>The Metamodernist Manifesto

>In 2011, Luke Turner published a Metamodernist Manifesto.[21] The manifesto recognised "oscillation to be the natural order of the world" and called for an end to "the inertia resulting from a century of modernist ideological naivety and the cynical insincerity of its antonymous bastard child."[21][22] Instead, it proposed metamodernism as "the mercurial condition between and beyond irony and sincerity, naivety and knowingness, relativism and truth, optimism and doubt, in pursuit of a plurality of disparate and elusive horizons."[23] The text cited the work of Vermeulen and van den Akker, and concluded “we must go forth and oscillate!”[10][24] Turner later credited his manifesto to the actor Shia LaBeouf as part of the pair's wider artistic collaboration.[25][26]

>In early 2014, Shia LaBeouf embarked on a collaboration with Turner and Nastja Säde Rönkkö, described by Dazed as “a multi-platform meditation on celebrity and vulnerability,” and referred to by the collaborators as metamodernist performance art.[27] This included a performance in a Los Angeles gallery entitled #IAMSORRY, in which LaBeouf sat for six days silently crying in front of visitors, wearing a tuxedo and a brown paper bag over his head emblazoned with the words "I am not famous anymore".

The hacker known as Sup Forums strikes again!

>don't be triggered
kek

It's actually a complete faslehood. And a contradiction on their part.

Most channers are working class and poor. Some middle class. Few upper middle class.

The middle class and upper middle classes young are the domains of the SJW and the """""progressivess""""" which is why they studiously avoid class issues and stick to identity issues.

They aren't wrong when they bring up Nazi comparisons. Hitler knew winning the working class initially was important. He was as mad at the petty middle class as any marxist, and it's why the early battles were between the NatSoc's and the Commies with the middle class and wealthy tut tutting from the sidelines.

>Get gently trolled
>Send 5 (five) extremely butthurt replies
>Claim victory because the troll doesn't reply
Holy shit this is horrifying, 14 year olds on Sup Forums know how to handle being btfo better then this

Up the ante. Just start asking him about holocoasters and USS Liberty and shit.

>Use their code

>"f-word"
>"n-word"

kek

this article actually provides a fairly accurate basic gestalt, even if it misses the mark in a few places.

>Reply until they get bored
Of course!

I CAN'T EVEN

stop it right there you neo-dadaist cultist

w-wow, were down now!

Goddamnit i love these people. Its almost like they have no idea what's going on. They think *chan is just another reddit.

>from the WoW players
Fucking casual.

well, it sorta is now desu

>find most retarded 12 year old on Sup Forums
>deny absolutely none of his accusations
>namedump random shit from knowyourmaymay
>accuse him of being a Dadaist (wtf)
>LOL I TROL U when he doesn't reply
Sad thing is he'll probably get grant money then publish five papers and a bestselling novel using his "Sup Forums experience".

>(((((((((((((((abramson)))))))))))))))
>stole kek from wew of warcraft
>trolling Sup Forums&chanchan is fun
>troll signaling
holy shit i miss the days when spook posts would spook theses cucks forever
>some of them would become loli-futa lovers and get v& atleast

how dare that smog nigger reduce the Korean language into some shit from "World of Warcraft players"

stop making me feel user

>don't get triggered
>literally gets triggered
lol

kek. RIP Sup Forums

man, why doesn't he just shave his head. fucking atrocious.

> that writing style
>I'm going to string my ten dollar words into complex sentence structures using superfluous punctuation, that way people will think I'm smart no matter how bad my ideas are

I have never seen anything more pretentious in my life. Reading a paragraph made me physically ill

Nice proxy Seth

This, maybe there is still hope
Thanks, user
Im not reading this shit faggot

why does this taiwan flag say myanmar

Seth (((Abramson)))

The proof is in the pudding, folks.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Not reading your shitty blog op.
Also, archive link welfare shitlord.

That's actually a terrible primer. What a fucking retard and shitter at manipulation.

kek

They're ideals are so challenged, that they are coming up with shitty plans on how to fight a bunch of virgins.

oh the cringe

And he's convinced he "won"

rotfl

Man, this guy must have skimmed Sup Forums for all of 2 seconds. When the hell do we ever talk about drinking milk? Apparently I've completely missed this core meme of ours.

HWNDU Milkman bro.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

>Sup Forums is a looking glass
>You see what is a reflection of yourself in it
He looked and saw the worst parts of himself is all

>A: A lot, actually. Alt-right trolls see Trump—and you’ll be very surprised to hear this—as a total and complete loser. To use their own deeply offensive terminology, alt-right trolls consider Trump a “weaponized autist” who is so clearly dysfunctional in every way that his election as president is hilarious. If you’re thinking that it takes a real lack of situational awareness to not see how Trump could endanger the very nation alt-right trolls claim to love, and a real lack of empathy to not see (just because you think Trump couldn’t or wouldn’t ruin your own life) how Trump could ruin real lives, you’re right. That’s why many alt-right trolls come from middle-class or upper-middle-class upbringings—they’re essentially twerpy bourgeois assholes who use a lame brand of political dissent as cover for the fact that in a Marxist revolution they might well be the first ones up against the wall. (I make my point so graphically here only because I think this secret sense of being a fraudulent revolutionary is endemic to alt-right culture; they don’t have anything more important to rebel against, so they betray a “snowflake”-like sensitivity to being triggered by far-left activists. Deep down, though, they know there are real revolutions ongoing out there.)

>working class poor here. Growing up a common saying whenever we complained was "get used to it, life isn't fair". Marxist ideals never ring true when you have a lifetime of survival of the fittest.
>(I make my point so graphically here
graphically kek
>Deep down, though, they know there are real revolutions ongoing out there.
One thing he completely missed in his hour here is that this serves as a news source for many of us. I usually here about stuff on here before anyone else I know who watches MSM if they even know about it at all. I can mention the collapse in Venezuela and most people have no idea wtf I am talking about.

>Any low-effort article on Salon about how we're all racist, antisemitic misogynists would be a lot closer to the truth than this garbage.
It's that same 'Sup Forums is satire' shit that Milo used to constantly spout. I'm not sure if it's just to discourage and alienate us or if these stupid Jew cunts are in total fucking denial about their increasingly precarious position.

Tldr: "infiltrate Sup Forums and other places trolls gather and don't feed the trolls on the broader internet (and maybe the world in general)"

Should add, the definition of troll used seems to be anyone who says openly anti Semitic or racist things, defined as anything that reflects badly on non-whites or reduces their power

mentioning HWNDU season 1 bro's

I like the part where he tells us we need to play by the Left's rules to get a good job and be successful, and then claims that the Left is the "real" "revolutionary movement" of the lower classes. If you and your side make the rules that govern upper class society, you're not a fucking revolutionary, you're a sinecure-ensconced moron speaking power to truth.

brrraaaaapppppfff!!!! XDXD

One of his posts...

>This Is How 2,000+ Americans Described the Trump Administration (in Two Words)
>2,000+ Americans
>in a nation of 320+ million

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/this-is-how-2-000-americans-described-the-trump-administration-in-two-words-5b6805ad9bc6

Here's a quick rundown of the article lads:

>f-four chang polls are losers XDDDDDDDD
>deal with trolls by saying youve infiltrated Sup Forums
>cuck out if you're getting assblasted

He's such a self absorbed prick.

>hur dur look at my advanced psychoanalysis of these idiots xddd
Have you ever maybe thought we're just fucking around

god the desperation is real.

>Imagine wasting thousands of dollars on this kike faggot nu-male trying to represent you in court

Anyone wanna give me a tl;dr? I skimmed through it. Typical bullshit.

/pol is serious bees knees

this, but unironically

>he doesnt diamond dozens

ayy

Oh Vey

dailykos.com/story/2016/7/31/1555069/-Seth-Abramson-Bernie-s-Most-Devoted-Journalist-Voting-For-Hillary

>Most of you may have already forgotten Seth Abramson, a political writer for Huffington Post who was the most ardent Bernie fan in the world of what may loosely be called professional “journalism.” A flat-out Bernie propagandist, really. Or as he puts it in his latest piece, published on Friday:

>The Washington Post went so far as to call me a Sanders “zealot,” while New York Magazine charged that I had invented a new genre of creative writing ― “experimental political fan fiction” ― with the exclusive aim of helping Sanders defeat Clinton.

>the Sup Forums board on Reddit
I think we're dealing with a mastertrole here

Jews love to act is if their enemies had a pathology, and this is another example of it

Sauce for pic?

>The song “Shadilay,” an obscure, 1980s disco-pop song by the Italian band P.E.P.E., serves as “culture” in the world of the alt-right troll. Listening to the song will underscore for you just how pathetic this whole thing is.

SHADILAY UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO