Does Jimmy Kimmel, who literally makes $10,000,000 a year, really expect us to believe he's on Obamacare...

Does Jimmy Kimmel, who literally makes $10,000,000 a year, really expect us to believe he's on Obamacare, or that he didn't have any insurance prior to Obamacare's becoming law?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4nX-9mXsRA
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr3Xz69svXs
youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you mongs really against government providing healthcare for everybody?

are you actually that dumb?

What did he mean by this?

>wanting welfare scum to live
end your life medkit

Health care is holding the american economy back. Why do places with no health care have the highest degree of development like india? It's because the citizens don't have to worry about paying for the sick and can spend their money on economy development.

You never have to pay for niggers, beaners, or fat asses like we do.

Babies with heart defects, among other things, used to be considered pre-existing conditions. This would have allowed denial of insurance prior to obamacare.

Yes. Fuck off.

When Glenn Beck did the same thing, he was mercilessly pilloried by the mass media.

But I guess it's not fake when liberals do it.

Tears aren't fake when they're liberal tears. kek

They should be denied. Why should people without heart conditions have to pay for them, it should be the parents responsibility. If you can't afford kids then don't have them, give them to the state or someone who can, but don't make us pay for them when it is your responsibility.

He didn't say he was. He was talking about people who are. You know, like empathy.

>STRAWMAN

Fuck this kike servant. I hope his son does die and he kills himself on his own show.

>be born with heart condition
>literally can't get insurance your entire life
>end up hundreds of thousands in debt because hospitals are run by jews
Should someone's life be predetermined from birth just because they got a bad genetic dice roll?

Are you retarded? He was saying that he, as a rich man, could afford to buy medical treatment for his son. He's saying he wants everyone, regardless of family income, to have the same access to medical care as his family.

That person shouldn't live. They were a mistake.

>everybody
No. Only American citizens.

I have empathy. Giving tax cuts to the wealthy and getting rid of regulations such as minimum wage will help the poor because it will increase jobs like fry cook which will better allow poor people to survive.

The best thing we can do for poor people is to not support them or give them money where they'll then become reliant on it, but take that money and invest it in the economy by giving it to buisinesses and buisiness owners to create jobs.

We don't want the poor to become reliant on health care, but want them to work for affording their own health care.

Does insurance really not cover instances where your child has a fucked up valve?

I wonder if Jimmy Kimmel pulled out the ol' Vaseline to produce fake tears, as Glenn Beck used to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4nX-9mXsRA

The US is the greatest country on earth. If they don't like living in America then they can go to mexico. It's the price of freedom.

>makes enough money to pay for hospital treatments out of pocket even without an insurance agency to haggle down prices and pay a percentage
>uses child to push his political views anyways
why do leftists always resort to muh children arguments?

No, and they shouldn't be required by law too, because regulations mess with the free market.

Maybe hes saying it because most people don't have that much money.

>get rid if min wage
>this helps the fry cook
AND IN THIS WEEK'S EXCITING EPISODE OF: HOW THE FUCK DOES THE ECONOMY WORK? NO SERIOUSLY, I HAVE LITERALLY NO IDEA!

This has nothing to do with jobs. He was talking about being rejected for healthcare due to pre-existing medical conditions.

so what? do you understand the idea of an insurance?
The insurance company takes a risk. That's how they make money.
If the risk is too high, they obviously don't want to take it.
If they are forced to take the risk anyways, they have to raise all their customers premiums to not lose money.

Fuckers like Jimmy Kimmel should be expected to pay for their weak children out of their own pockets.

American health care system was a mistake.

This. I can't believe they don't see the connection between a fucked up American society and the fact you can basically your life ruined financially because of a single accident. How can living in fear like this not turn you into a monster?

What are you? A liberal who wants to destroy America by raising the minimum wage and weakening the economy. You're probably paid by George Soros.

>raise minimum wage
>fry cook loses job
AHAHAHAHA!

What damage would it cause to have congenital heart disease covered?

Wages would be just fucking fine if there weren't a literal horde of shitskins ready to drive the cost of your labor back down to the spot they should've been in a decade ago.

This is a baby/bathwater argument.

Too low employees are used like tissue papee, too high they arent used at all

Healthy people would have to pay for it. The point of insurance isn't pay for unhealthy peoples choices. Those parents should be able to work to afford the costs and pay out of pocket.

If the company isn't making a profit, then why have insurance in the first place. This is America the greatest country on earth. Move to canada if you want higher taxes.

>raise minimum wage
>they lose gibs
>get replaced by machine

Natural selection once again gets the shaft and the human race becomes more genetically fucked for it. The reason we are overpopulated is because children like this were meant to DIE at birth.

A) trickle down economics doesn't work - plenty of money that theoretically would be used to create jobs instead is horded offshore by the rich

B) we don't want the poor to be reliant on healthcare? Literally the words of a Mad Max villain to justify restricting water.

People need healthcare to live, and not everyone has the opportunities you have that mean you can afford it.

That video was moving though. His kid did nothing wrong and I feel bad both for him and for Kimmel for having to go through this.

Americans hate Americans.

>wanting to incentive financially literate people to have kids even less
I guess the 400k average cost wasn't enough to deter people. They should risk being fucked over for life if random chance decides their newborn has a heart issue. :^)

Enjoy the 60% while it lasts.

Yeah, man, but he's a millionaire that could afford any treatment available to man. His son getting ill is tragic, but the fact that Kimmel jeopardised his son's life by seeking low level working class treatment and then uses it to make a political point is vile.

This. It's like finding an enemy was a prerequisite to be American.

You shouldn't though because if Kimmel careda bout his child then he would be paying for real insurance for him rather than forcing his kid onto the worst insurance available in the entire country because it's free. The guy has plenty of money, he's just too much of a miser to give a shit about his kid's health - yet here he is abusing it for views.

>why do developing nations have higher degrees of development than already developed nations?

...because we're already developed?

I pay for it now in taxes or I pay for it later.

Nothing is free

meritocracy is a major aspect of our culture, those who can't rise deserve to fall. don't be given a fish, learn to fish.

>This would have allowed denial of insurance prior

No, it would mean that they would have a higher cost to compensate for the increased risk.

>muh taxes
So many dank memes and keyboard ubermenschen. Everyone needs healthcare, especially as they get older, and people without healthcare are more likely to develop serious illnesses like heart disease and diabetes because they don't have a doctor telling them what to do to prevent them.

hollywoodfag here. He's got insurance through his union.

Children in Poland are insured by the state.

Everyone else gets to pay an health insurance tax into the single payer NHS.

so basically what you're saying is you're fine with paying for a baby's medical care as long as you also have to pay for everything else too?

i have a child with a birth defect
>lololol ur fault retard
>okay guess i have to give my baby up to the state because i cant afford to keep it, enjoy paying for its medical bills and its diapers

You would be okay with paying higher taxes that go towards obese patients healthcare?

People without health care are more likely to develop those problems because a lot of them are fat and refuse to do anything for themselves.

Society will always fail where people think from each according to his ability and to each according to his need is a good principle.

>the weak must fear the strong the thread

people with a higher income would pay higher taxes

>from each according to his ability and to each according to his need
this is the foundation of every single group of people that have ever had success in any field ever since the dawn of man

I have a genetic condition that requires expensive infusions every few weeks. You healthy people are probably paying for it.

Without the preventative care included with health insurance obese people and the like become a drain on society anyway. If large portions of society are going to shit just letting them die won't solve the problem. It's just a sign that you're turning into a third world country.

no, that would be, from each according to his ability, to each according to his ability

> wishing ZOG more power
ZOG will swallow everything. Even you mountain Jews bowed before him when he forced you to drop numbered accounts.

Polak here. We have obamacare-tier thing going on here and had it since forever. It's garbage.

If you're getting healthcare for free, you will have to wait LONG and the quality of it is very questionable. There have been cases of people literally dying while being in queue to the hospital treatment.

>I have a child with birth defect

You should of aborted your abomination of a "child" and then sterilized yourself

Disgusting genetic garbage

come to the cool thread anyone middle class with ACA would have been broke anyway if that condition happened to their kid

Obamacare =/= Universal Healthcare

It is a terrible thing no matter which side of that issue you are on.

Happens here in Canada all the time too...biggest cause of death in a hospital in Canada is infection, followed by doctor error...

Thank god for free health care...even though I'm taxed at an almost 50% rate...

We're against universal health care anyway. It will lead to people waiting for days in the ER or months to see a doctor. People are going to die with universal health care from waiting DAYs for life saving treatment.

Our system may not be perfect, but before No-bama care it was the best system their was.

>biggest cause of death in a hospital in Canada is infection, followed by doctor error.
You think this doesn't happen in America?

>boo hoo, keep paying for the health insurance of diabetic slobs and negligent fatso black women with seven starving kids!
No thanks, rich TV comedy guy.

are you mongs really against the government providing

>food
>shelter
>phones
>jobs
>Health care
>bmws
>million dollar homes

for everybody?

where does it stop?

>muh feels

is not a valid reason to do something

>Why can't American into single payer (tax payer) universal healthcare for everybody (30 to 40 million non citizen illegals included)?
>Are they stupid?

Life of most people is pretty predetermined man. We dont have the abundant tech to treat those cases as a simple flu. Compare it to the early medicine university ages when some sort diseases that now can be treated easily existed. People died because they hadnt the abundant tech to treat them all. Same way with these nowadays complex diseases. It's unfair but who will you blame? Trump? That's just being silly

This kimmel faggot aside, wouldn't a homogeneous state want to keep its people in good working condition? surely it wouldn't take much

He never said he was on Obamacare. Watch his video or don't comment on it.

You do know that every country is in massive debt in part because we spend so much on health care. It cost £30bn just in interest per year in the uk for your loans

Yeah it's almost like we have 100 million shitskins wandering around here health pack

I swear this is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen Jimmy on TV crying. Someone tell this ManPussy to suck it up.

Feelings and propaganda.

It's funny, they used to constantly mock conservatives for the "think of the children" argument, now they argue everything from gun rights to trannies based on "but think of the children!".

Yes.

No.

Why would you want to fund the life of a person with a terminal illness? What if they don't want to live? What if life is suffering for them? You'd keep them alive just to feel better about yourself? Maybe if you virtue signal harder, your virginity will give itself away.

Development in India means building a functioning toilet every thousand miles.

I thought he was married to that rancid cunt?
Apparently he is but its a different rancid cunt.

They wouldn't be providing healthcare for people though.

They'd be providing healthcare for retarded niggers and spics shooting each other while not paying into the actual taxes to keep the system running. Bringing in universal healthcare in the USA is just sticking another program on top of white yanks for them to pay while the shitskins will use it constantly and never pay into it, same as with welfare.

lmfao medkit

Benny boo addresses this

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr3Xz69svXs

go to around 3:15

>white working america should pay for every disease ridden off-spring of the pullulating masses who show them nothing but scorn because the good goy says so.
>implying obamacare is for white babies
>kikes keep on insisting whites subsidize their own demise
>whites use democratic prerogative to tell them no
>the (((media))) makes an emotional plea

Really makes you think doesn't it lads?

>Muh trickle down economics
>All regulations are bad

How do people like this still exist?

Think of the ratings boost!

>The best thing we can do for poor people is to not support them or give them money where they'll then become reliant on it, but take that money and invest it in the economy by giving it to buisinesses and buisiness owners to create jobs.
Businesses and business owners are just as degenerate as gibs-seekers. There is no guarantee that most businesses/business-owners, especially big ones, will reinvest anything they get (like tax cuts) back into the economy. Look at Dubya's trickle down faggotry. It didn't work and it actually began the greatest scam in history by the neo-cons and neo-libs: the theft of the wealth of the middle class. Instead of the tax cuts creating more jobs, the wealthy recipients hid the money and they actually cut jobs and compensation. That move decimated the middle class. It also gave investors a way to blackmail the country.

If there are mechanisms to ensure any tax cuts will result in more jobs and better compensation for the middle class, while ensuring welfare leeches to remain penniless and benefit-less, then it's good. At gunpoint, if needed be. At purging wealthy elite families, if needed be.

>increase jobs like fry cook
More like increase jobs like food carts since any unsanitary person can just put food in a trailer and serve poorly cooked hotdogs to pedestrians.

Absolutely not.

a youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

"PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS"

Why won't he pay for it? He's a rich man, he can afford it.

Oh wait, he wants to force other people to pay.

Whew. A rich guy is supposed to be absolutely devoid of empathy for his fellow man
>Please drop the Ayn Rand book and keep your hands where I can see them, mister.

He's making a case for the people other than him.

Why are conservatives so fucking retarded?

Lmfao reddit