Brit/pol/- She loves you edition

Previous thread >YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>Germany Accused Of 'Interfering In General Election To Undermine Theresa May' By May Allies
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/germany-interfering-general-election-undermine-theresa-may/

>Germany & France '€100bn UK Fee'
itv.com/news/2017-05-02/breixt-germany-and-france-want-100bn-from-uk/

>What The EU Wants: Brexit Guidelines
wort.lu/en/politics/key-points-what-the-eu-wants-brexit-guidelines-59087406a5e74263e13bdf67

>Juncker's 'Monster' Plots To Punish Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/revealed-jean-claude-junckers-monster-plotting-punish-britain/

>Brexit To Trigger High Costs For Food Industry
politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/05/02/brexit-about-to-trigger-sky-high-costs-for-british-food

>Emily Thornberry 'Stop Insulting EU'
express.co.uk/news/uk/799383/Brexit-Emily-Thornberry-Theresa-May-back-off-insulting-EU

>Abbott 'Laying Bare Labour Chaos'
heraldscotland.com/news/15260380.Abbott_accused_of_laying_bare_Labour_chaos_after_coming_unstuck_on_cost_and_numbers_of_party__39_s_policing_policy/

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

>West Midlands First Mayoral Election On Thursday
itv.com/news/2017-05-02/west-midlands-mayoral-election-2017-candidates/

>£1bn Nuclear Submarine HMS Audacious Launched
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/1bn-nuclear-attack-submarine-hms-audacious-launched/

>Sadiq Khan Launches New Scotland Yard Unit To Probe Online Hate Crimes
standard.co.uk/news/crime/sadiq-khan-launches-new-scotland-yard-unit-to-probe-online-hate-crime-a3521941.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto/2017
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
electoralcalculus.co.uk/dynamicmap.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Km0dvqNcF2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No PMQs today remember, as parliament is dissolved.

Stupid mummyposter

First for mummy will crush Mr Corbyn like the rotten bug he is

>tfw 'she who shall not be named' magically kills every thread she embodies

I think we should pay the 100 and send them some extra refuges to balance it out.

F

Daily reminder that wikipedia will soon have to edit this and the EU will no longer be Number 1 once we have left. All that "muh gdp"

The only 100 billion the EU is getting are the 100 billion refugees Merkel will import to sooth her fat tantrums

All this shit recently is clearly the EU trying to effect the election right? It began as soon as May announced it. Disgusting.

Obviously.

Will we see Diane Abbott between now and election day?

Anyone see BBC news last night?
That fucking mong of a woman reminding Theresa that there's more going on but Brexit, claiming that we need a strong economy and Brexit isn't the way to do it
Guess what, sunshine, Brexit is happening whether you like it or not and the way to get a strong economy is to do it well, not throw Britain under the bus so you can say "I told you so" when Brexit fails

Hope you don't shit the bed user, get well soon

Will this not play into May's hand anyway? The EU looking like complete cunts is surely quite good for her?

Yeah AS well AS your gdp will drop by 50% minnimum. When scotland leave 90%

So fucking desperate to post that you cunt. Just edit yoursefl and maybe stay on the shitipedia for the next 50 years playing ping pong posting.

Yep. Well, the election and also as a consequence the negotiations.

Probably, it'll just alienate everyone but the remainers on reddit who hate the UK.
It seems a bit stupid though, not that the EU has even been competent.

I think they're hoping for some lib dem 2nd ref bullshit.

Yes. But it is o.k. because it is not the Russians or Wikileaks it is those above the law fuckers in Belgium.

David Davis going after Labour on sky news right now - analysis of their pledges.

>no link
Cheers, finished now as well

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

thanks user. It's nothing like that. I hope

labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto/2017
Now what happens when you allow any email address to be added to your list.

*bombs your family*

We're getting riffs on that poster forever, aren't we?

e youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

>David Davis: our relatively cautious analysis reveals a huge blackhole in Corbyn's sums

Yeah that's pretty elementary but deserves highlighting. All well and good saying 'its all fully costed in the manifesto' but that cannot be the go-to response to such a huge blackhole.

Coalition of chaos is the one I'm tired of hearing

I didn't mean phrases, just that riffs on this will be around at every election forever.

What if May actually frequents Brit/pol/?

Ah, ok. Yeah, I'd imagine so

YOU THINK MUMMY IS HERE??

If this is your true IP I have a question. A friend is going on honeymoon in Holland. What are some nice places for her to visit?

Get well soon Anglo-senpai

Fully costed just means they want to borrow a fuckload.

Who do you think has been promoting mummy wanks all this time?

t-thanks karenanon

ANIMENONCES SHOULD BE NECK-SNAPPED

Say it with me Brit/pol/:
MADAM

I'M SURE OF IT! How else do you think I would know about the snap election being announced?

PRESI- PRIME MINISTER

>captcha of rennes clinton
Perfect

stop posting may maymays
t. may

>tfw have access to mint condition super rare Moaty OC
>I will never post it
should never have bullied me desu laddo

Apparently the tories may unseat Caroline Lucas.

was she on her feet?

>Bix
>Bix Ho Dianne Abbot
>Muh Bix Nood Ho?
>Nah, Muh Bix Nood Ho Mup Da Labour Party.
>Mup Da?
>Yah, Mup Da Cub Didda.
>Cub Didda?
>Yah, Cub Didda. Mup Da Gub Vote Labour?
>Nah, Mup Da Gub Vote Conservative
>Conservative?
>Das Right Beatch. Mup Da Gub Conservative, Didda. Theresa May, Innit.

R E P R E S S E D
Pleeeeaaaaase

UKIP should just not stand in marginal seats where the Tories have a chance, do the honourable thing this time.

Who's saying that? I really can't see them winning in Brighton

What's heavier? A kilogram of steel, or a kilogram of feathers?

Electoral calculus only puts them under 2% behind her in their prediction.

Why so salty?

If the UKIP vote collapses completely and goes Tory then they will win.

>On 26 April 2017, it was announced that the local Liberal Democrat party had chosen to not field a candidate in the seat during the upcoming general election, endorsing Caroline Lucas instead due to their shared pro-EU stance.[10] This occurred on the same night as the local Green party stood aside in Brighton Kemptown in order to ensure the seat was not won by the Conservatives due to a split vote between progressive parties.[11]

Wiki says that, so that could go against them. Hope to hell she loses though

bit windy out

White guilt
Why doesn't my ice cream man sell those

>Brighton Kemptown
>not won by tories
The delusion.

Both the same, but killogram of feathers has less mass density and therefore would be easier to move.

What are the chances of Mr Fish Finger beating Tim Farron?

Young theresa may is beautiful !!

TUNNOCKSANON HAS ARRIVED

i bring you teacakes

moaty was a karenposter

Steady on noncey

Of course. The most beautiful woman I have ever encountered in my life. You are literally the average average person I am not at the gym with a woman and a girl that one of those women have a small thing in the same room like a little white race to get to be in an election woman that has an idea or not the way or even if you have to the argument about it you should know how it should do it anyway you know it isn't an idiot that has an idea about it being the wrong woman in your opinion that the only argument she does with her are not at least the woman who was a little more like you should not make an idea about how she would do you she is not an intelligent person.

Are morning threads always this shitpostastic?

Years later she is the only reason to think she was the only woman that would make a living in a small country she would be a mother to a mother or a mother and a woman with an idea about the idea that they were in a relationship that she was the mother and the mother are also a woman who is also the woman who is the most important person in a life who has a woman in a woman that has a little mother who has been in the wrong place and has an idea that they have a little mother or a woman or mother and she would have to have an idea about the mother of a mother and a woman mother and she was not a woman mother and mother of mother and she was a little mother and a mother and a woman who was a little mother.

I will let fly both barrels into your inferior anime face.

>no 'strong stable leadership'
Dropped the ball shitpost-user

He has been the mother mother of all time she said the same she would not want a little woman woman mother mother woman woman in my class and I have to do it all over my house so she could go and go home she is the mother of the woman who are literally my mum who are my life she said because mother and woman are in my class with out the idea came and the Irish are a little more than old enough in my mother.

> he actually believes this

Yes. It's full of NEETs who are trying to escape /r9k1/

Electoral calculus predicted changes

during may

The utter fucking state of Brit/pol/.

Un-ironicly miss YKTD.

Link to this?

Lad, one word: punctuation.

And he just keeps going...

electoralcalculus.co.uk/dynamicmap.html

What happens if we get a UKIP victory? I doubt it'd happen but it would be really nice to see them do well

It' doesn't say who would be losing the seats, though.

Almost all Labour outside scotland (except 2 lib dems) and all SNP in scotland

If God is real why is he making us live in such a shit time?

Thanks

>Yanis Varoufakis, "EU, Toxic Leaks, Fake Annoyance, Shifting Goal-posts"
youtube.com/watch?v=Km0dvqNcF2c

lol rekt

It'd be a fucking shambles. Have you seen who's at the top of the party now?

He has been the mother and she came a small business of small women in small businesses with the most powerful women who had the most common interest to the woman who were also living the one mother and a small business of the wealthy mother of the woman who were in an effort by women and she said they would be a little woman who is the wealthy and intelligent women of course the most important thing to the most mother and she came mother of woman is a small mother of course and a little.

If we're very lucky Nuttall will get Boston, but even then it's arguable as to what extent that will be a victory. I don't see any other possible wins for UKIP unfortunately.

RARE

Sorry I missed you and you are literally my mother of your life she doesn't even exist in your heart and you don't know who she was and the poor she would not even be in an idea that would have ever done that they had in an idea if it were to a small mother or mother and a small mother or a small mother of a small woman woman in an idea for the most part in a onesie she would not have a small woman mother or woman who had been in an attempt for women who would have ever had the same idea. Absolutely impartial nigger wars.

would Blair win an election against May?