Tell me about Russia Russians how is there?

Tell me about Russia Russians how is there?
It is a good place to live?
You can have guns?

it's a place of cold, sadness and vodka

Well Brazil is hot sad and we have corote (it is our vodka)

1. ok
2. if you're not good for anything in your own country, you won't be doing much better in Russia. there are no gibs to have here
3. not the combat ones, only those for hunting and traumatic. you have to check in once a year and get all the necessary papers to prove you're still fit to carry those

shit country full of shit people

Wages around $500
Mind-blowing corruption
Desolate architecture
Alcoholism
More migrants than in the West

Better than Brazil

>Mind-blowing corruption
More like mind-blowing overblowing.
>More migrants than in the West
In absolute numbers maybe. But our immigrants are not islamist gibsmedat monkeys at least.

>But our immigrants are not islamist gibsmedat monkeys at least.

They're from Tajikistan and Chechnya, it doesn't get more subhuman than that.

i can deal with that

good luck with your payment of 170 dollars a month like 90% of Russians who get the same payment

Tajiks may be subhuman to you, but they are calm and nowhere near as bold and aggressive as yours.
Chechens are a problem though. Luckily there's not much of them outside their republic.

Only about 5 mln people have that low wage.

The average wage in Russia is about 20-25 k rubles or 357 - 446 dollars.

For capital cities and oil-producing ones the average wage if much higher 35 - 40 k or 625 - 714. Before the oil price drop, it was double of that in dollars.

Russia is fucking huge and is very different across its breadth. West is pretty ok, life in the big cities is about equal to life in big cities anywhere else. I see you people talk about wages, but prices are also much lower.

Socially it's a different story. Russians are usually quite nasty, depressed bastards. If you're a foreigner, it can be either hell or paradise. If you're a foreigner and go in loving the country, trying hard to learn the language and all you will love it. If you're "meh" about you will be ostracized and treated like shit.

Overall, it's a country. Stop watching so much TV if you think it's hell or paradise. It's a country, it has electricity, there's police and people live there.

I heard my information from a Russian youtuber so it must be somewhat true

Yeh because it REALLY isn't a Slavic trait to shit on your own country among foreigners in an attempt to fit into their side against your own. Right, my Balkan friend?

Why don't you guys stop all the bullshit and join us in getting to new planets. In theory if the Muslim had planet Islam they could consider their book complete. Then they'll nuke themselves on day for sure..

why do so many Russians drive high end luxury cars? also what do you think of the 'stop a douchebag' movement (CтoпХaм)

>good luck with your payment of 170 dollars a month like 90% of Russians
Bullshit, even in Crimea that's not true. And wages are lower here than in rest of Russia.

God, leafs are reaching previously unexplored levels of cuckery. Willing to BTFO of their home PLANET just to make the muslim's "book complete".

>prices are also much lower
This is a lie. Food especially is expencive and shitty.

>why do so many Russians drive high end luxury cars?
Because it makes their penis look bigger

Better than Brazil, but not better than Western Europe

>I heard my information from a Russian youtuber
Link please.
Remote and underdeveloped regions of Russia do have shit wages, below 350 dollars point. But how many people live on that - I can't say for sure. According to the government officials' recent statement 5 mln people receive wage lower than sum required for minimal standart of living. That's about 10 or so k rubles or 180 dollars. That is an optimistic estimate of course since it only includes people who are employed officially. 13% of people lived in poverty in 2015. And poverty is less than minimal standart of living which was set at 9700 rubles or in 2015.

That explains that then I guess. Enjoy being Russian.

Because luxury cars are more affordable that luxury housing since our mortgage programs are utterly horrible. I.e. just weird socioeconomic situation.
CтoпХaм has to do with absolutely abhorrent parking and driving habits many Russians have (here general public was never explained that just because you can technically purchase a car does not mean you can afford to have one in overcrowded cities without paying just as much for parking and stuff).

so these people with luxury cars live in shitty houses?

Do you agree with the activists in CтoпХaм, or are they just SJW's?

still what type of jobs do these russians have to afford such cars. I can't even afford a car. HOW the fuck are russians affording them. and are you saying they're driving back to little huts or concrete blocks of homes?

They live in less luxurious houses than you would expect given their car, yes.

And, no, fighting parking asshattery has little to nothing to do with SJW.

Qualified engineers, programmers, top management, top sales, idea guys, financiers, those skilled in applied fields, designers, architects, etc...
Basically anything that requires a good ammount of either experience/talent/knowledge and is highly demanded in the market.
But that's my presumption really.

Lot's of russian's can't afford a car as well.
The thing is, without good mortgage programs people spend those money on "the next best thing" — a car.

Thanks for the insight bros.. I'm In Washington state And I'm about to go on a date with a girl from Ukraine *she only got here 7 months ago* any advice? ( she liked Hilary )

Uhm. Be yourself and don't bring up Russia or how Ukraine is run by the jews... basically don't bring up politics.

Hello Russia

I am a hairy alpha italian man working in Germany in a good industry. Pharmaceuticals.

How much money do i need to move their to yiur nation?

I earn 70000 euro here

Sounds like she's already picked up SJW city cancer.

It's slightly more complicated if she's from Hohlostan.

Fucking half nigger American.

>Tell me about Russia Russians how is there?

Depressing, but comfy. More depressing now.

>It is a good place to live?

Nah, quite boring and Internet tends to be a bit shitty.

>You can have guns?

Hunting ones, like Saiga. Maybe some on black market, though usually those guns come either from unfortunate policeman or the thieving guy in the military, so it's kinda hard to find these days.

>How much money do i need to move their to yiur nation?
>Earning 70 grand in pharmaceuticals
>Expecting something similar in Russia
Don't.

Chechnya is a pain in the ass. Let it float, and the fuckers will make a push for Dagestan and forward up until Stavropol. Let it in, and, well, it's a hemorroids.

Doesn't help that this shit is in mountains.

>It is a good place to live?
It's okay. Government gets too intrusive in our lives as of lately so things get shittier.
>You can have guns?
Yeah, shotguns and rifles with mags not higher than ten rounds. But only if you are registered hunter or corrupt official.

Depends, if you have money you live really well. But thats just like in any other place (Russian diaspora here). Moscow is a fun place, Madrid is far more boring in comparison.

No i will save a big money and come there to live like real men in novosibirsk and earn whatever they pay me.

I speak no russian.

>Nah, quite boring and Internet tends to be a bit shitty.
I'm sorry, but internet in Moscow is waaaay better than in Philadelphia.
Well, more like you get the same for 20-30% the cost or better for the same cost.

who the fuck asked you anything, go make a thread about poorland and fuck off outta here

Considering you earn this much, you can save a bit of cash, and start an enterprise in Novosibirsk. You'll live like a king.
Gotta learn some Russian though. Otherwise many many roads will be closed for you.

Not SJW. Hohols love Hillary for a bit different reasons.

Don't bring politics. Don't even touch.
Ukrainian men might be more-less passive, but Ukrainian woman, especially if she is "patriot"...

...let's just say that the "the further from frontlines, the more bloodthirsty the individual is" saying applies to the Ukrainians fully. Especially diaspora and FUCKING ESPECIALLY ROASTIES.

>Moscow

That's the thing. I am comparing to Kaliningrad and rajcenters there.

But yeah, better than the US, US has it especially shitty.

> im a hairy italian manlet
> im getting older and obviously nobody normal wants to be with me in germany
> I know, I'll just move to a slavshit country because I'll be special there

lmfao @ ur lyfe

Compare it to the european part of russia, and everything he said above will be true

I agree, but you just have to really spell it out that "shitty" means "compared to Moscow".
And US internet is even shitter compared to it, heh.

>quite boring
>internet is shit
do you even know anything about Russia? Internet in rusisa is better and so much cheaper than in Europe. Life in Moscow or Saint P is comfy af and not as boring as life here in Spain for example. It also depends what you're into.

Maybe, I am a bit harsh on the "shitty" part. But last time I was there couple years ago, it left the impression that people just don't give a fuck.

Matey, I have an extended family through all of Russia, from Kaliningrad, to Murmansk, to Khabarovsk. If you think that Russia is only a Default City and Leningrad, you could go fuck right off.

You can be my friend and translator to improve the things. How much should i save before i move there

What enterprise

I am 185 cm tall from North italy. I have fuck already 40 women. This is no problem for me.

I just like Russia and natural area.

Dude, I don't know.
Save as much as you reasonably can in a needed time.
Then move.
Study the market, find a niche, start enterprise there. Don't forget to get cozy with the local authorities. I don't know 100% sure if it's true (probably is) but raids on private enterprises are still a thing in Russia (especially far away from capitals), although to a lesser extent. Instead of bandits it's now authorities and local czars who appropriate what's not theirs.

my family has also lived from Crimea to fucking Sakhalin and none of them claimed that life there was more boring than in europe

U dont know me yet bud.

I need your help getting in. What do you think i need 10000? 50000?

Can i buy a house or apartment in novosibirsk as an italian or do i need a visa

you need a visa and then go through very long citizenship application process if you are there to stay. Unless you're bringing in a significant amount of capital or marrying a siberian qt.

Ruble exchange rate is 1 dollar to 56 rubles.
Completed 1-room flat in a new commieblock costs anywhere from 1,3 mln to 3,5 mln rubles depending on the location.

avito(dot)ru/novosibirsk/kvartiry/prodam/1-komnatnye

These are prices for leasing of offices in Novosibirsk, rubles per month

avito(dot)ru/novosibirsk/kommercheskaya_nedvizhimost/sdam/v_mesyats/ofis

Any other expenses legal, financial or otherwise - I can't tell since I don't have an enterprise of my own.
The only thing I know is that employers pay taxes and insurance for workers, and taxes on profit which is 13% if I am correct, but it's still 30 to 40% taxes overall.

Anyway, you can live as an employed worker for someone else, but I don't know if it will be enough for you to maintain a european standart of living.

Kas piev velna tu esi?
Puse uz pusi?

Why russians in Russia is pretty cool and nice, warm people, but russians in ex-CCCP countries are biggest mess on earth, throwing papers on ground, fighting in public places, always screaming like idiots?

Because ex-CCCP countries are shit for the most part, maybe except Kazakhstan and Belarus. I am not even talking about the Balts of course.
Russia is in top 3 when it comes to advances in economy and overall culture when compared to the rest of ex-CCCP.

Because the smart ones in ex-USSR contries blend in and you will never be able to tell they are russians.
Idiots, however, have little beyond their "indentity", so that's what they are so proud of and proceed to demonstrate.

Well first of all there is such thing is "gray salaries" ("aka non-taxated presents for workers"). for example ((my friend)) works full day in office for 150 dollars ((on papers)) and for 330 like in fact (which is pretty much a salary considered normal for our town). And as a person who worked in a statistics department for a while i can assure you that ability to "fix" statistics among suburban officals is way more developed then ability to properly use a fucking microsoft office Word. So check and doublecheck any sources. Especially bloggers.