How can we deport all Ukrainians from Poland

How can we deport all Ukrainians from Poland.

2 milion of them came here, stole our jobs and live off Polish welfare, which is equal toaverage pay for Ukrainian in Ukraine.

How can we stop them

Other urls found in this thread:

program500plus.pl/zasady-programu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ciw07E_Xs7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sell them to merkel, they love refugees

THIS THREAD
THIS FUCKING POLACK
EVERY FUCKING DAY

MODS DO SOMETHING

Oh shut the fuck up.
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Fuck you ukrainian expat

lol..

nigger stop complaining. Ukrainian women are fine. They will become submissive and rear Polish children. By giving Ukies citizenship Poland gets a casus belli to annex Lwów to protect its citizens.

>welfare

Polish welfare is half a kielbasa and 2 gymnaci a month, + a prince polo if youre handicapped.

> stole our jobs

if a ukie steals your job you deserve it

Can we trade them for our Turks and Moroccans?

Do like the Brits and French and shit, chase away those dirty Slavs, find yourselves in a labour shortage and import nogs and sandnogs. Worked fine for them, eh?

>labour shortage

on the verge of mass automation. LEL

Tell them they need to leave so you can take back all the Poles in Ireland, undermining the labour market, inflating housing costs, living on welfare, stealing cars, motorbikes and boat engines, sending child allowance back their kids being raised in Poland and generally having that unfriendly, post-communist depressive manner about them.

Send them here, we need more whites anyways.

But they're white, why do you want to deport them?

Old woman near me had a knock on the door one day, couple of Poles told her they were her new neigbour and they'd like to come in and get to know her. She laid out the tea, biscuits and sandwiches and then one of them asked to go the bathroom. Upstairs she raided her bedroom for jewellery. The old woman is too afraid to live on her own any more and now lives with her son and his family.

Bastards.

>t putinbot-ruskieshill
+15 rubbles
great work tavarish

stop spamming the same thread everyday and kys

Also fuck poland!

How can we deport all the fucking Poles from England?

How can we deport all Poles from Poland?

A fucking Pole complaining about people coming to his country and taking jobs

wew lad
if it's true you're so dumb that uneducated pole can take your job, your house and probably your gf

Give them citizenship. They'll be England's problem then.

>t bandera
+5 rubbles

I hate the thieving cunts to mate

seriously, shut the fuck up. WE'LL take the ukranians. You can have our mexicans.
God you're are totally without perspective. West Europe is being overrun by black muslims, USA and canada are being overrun by hispanics, and here is poland complaining about ukranians.

Send them here!

t. Pechtold

... and import more of those great Pakistani citizens as well as Hindu.

yes, yes... rule britania

Ukrainians are based. Fuck off with this shit.

>and here is poland complaining about ukranians.
dude but they are really nigger tier

kanker op

This is the ridiculous response bleeding brain imbeciles give to anyone opposed to mass immigration.

>Ukrainians

What does this even mean? How can you be a citizen of a fake country?

>polish walfare
you mean german, right?

>Ukraine is fake
>but Russia is a real country

Lwow, enjoy it while you can.

>UK desperately trying to be funny, again.

They do the same thing here. Leftist cunts pretend to care about the working man, import millions of shitskins, then complain that wages aren't high enough. No shut, you daft cunts flooded the labor market.

Get out of the EU. Rats will move.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

>Lithuania desperately trying to be relevant

>complains about white Ukrainians

Just send them to us, you get all the shitskins in return

God, Poland really shouldn't exist these days it's unbelievable

Mutti, nobody should be forced to take in refugees in the first place.

>Beautiful Ukrainan women flood my country OMG what I am going to do?

Ask the EU for gibs, bed some beautiful refugees, stfu

this, i'd take Ukrainians over muslims any day. at least Ukrainians look white

>Polish welfare

Stopped reading after this

Fucking newfags stop bumping this thread. OP is making them everyday with exact same pic and text.

>Ukrainian lives on Polish Welfare.
Your whole country lives only on Euro gibs. You're a fucking joke, stop acting up.

At least you brexit out. We are stuck with the EUSSR dictating shit. As far as I know there also refugee quotas, wouldn't you also prefer white Europeans instead of Arabs?

You need a Prussian nationalist movement

poland has welfare?

Germany is lost anyway. We will get another term Merkel or the turbo kike Schultz in September.

Even more shitskins fuck yea

Ukrainians are genetic thrash.

Estonia/Ukraine/Lithua-whatever

All the same slavic shit.

Fuck off Angela Schulz

t. triggered slav

>2 milion of them came here, stole our jobs and live off Polish welfare,

Sounds rather familiar...

Look up "500+".

im ok with hohols replacing niggers and kebab, they are total sluts.

program500plus.pl/zasady-programu.html

That? Great site design by the way, I like the PHP warning at the top.

Fucking new fag, there is a Trump general, Syria general, Antifa general, Commie general every fking day, go there to complain.

If you dont like it do not read, do not post, not my problem

Basically that, yeah.

And the site....yeah, the further east you go, the worse the site design gets. I've seen some Ukrainian and Russian sites that made me want to claw my own eyes out.

and another one

are you a toilet cleaner or prostitute? hohol answer me

It's true though. Eastern Ukrainians are Russians, Western Ukrainians are Polish.

Triggered?
Slav?

Poland is one of the most homogeneous countries in the world. Let them stay like that, instead of importing foreigners.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ciw07E_Xs7k

That's hilarious for a gov agency video

Didn't you understand what I said, Boris?

Ivan pls, you're embarassing yourself with that proxy

>live off Polish welfare

You mean European welfare

It's a shitty attempt at social welfare, I'll tell you that. 500-800 PLN is shit and can be spent within two days just for food and necessities for a kid alone.

>stole our jobs
Here's your problem, fucking bydło
your place is in GB faggot

Western ukes killed 100 000 poles, eastern ukes are in process of killing 100 000 russkies ATM. Pol tend to oversimplify Ukrainian issue, reproducing paid propaganda.

I don't even know how many Poles lives in French, and how many factory leaves to your country.
Don't be to rude against ukrainians, or we may and doing the same with you.

end*

Not that many, if you really need to know. Don't follow Macron mindlessly, not only is he a fucking cuck, but his only role will be declaring the french caliphate

Not an argument.

I don't think it's the official one. Generally government sites are OK, just recently started a company online and everything went smooth.

>Poles complaining about migratory workers

Fucking
Kek

I support Le Pen, but I'm pointing that some poles critizises something they use for themself.

This would be good if the poles returned to Poland, faggot. Good for Poland, bad for you, shitskin/nigger (there is 30% possibility that you are actual french)

Priwet kak deila polak ja ukrainiec ja bandera ja chce fiki fiki fiki twoji sexsi loli i kobiety :) xaxaxa xaxaxxaxa

If ukrainian (russian )in poland rape polish women and scream slava ukraina

Will the polish girl will say him back geroyem slava ?? And lets fiki fiki fiki start ??

Da ?? Tak? Polak? Da? Niet ?

If yes we are brothers :)
If not i feel sad this meme is death in poland :(

Migrants are shit, bong.

i love potential pasta

>Only deport
Well, we don't have Auschwitz just for a pretty view, do we?

This.

Dan?

Polish death camps, eh :^)

No one ever believes when I say Im from Ukraine. Im always the Russian proxy ivan

How Can You Deport Ukrainians If Ukrainians Aren't Real

Baltic scum lol fuck off from here dont inselut my slavic brothers this is slavs slavic master race bizness not baltic

Us a half ukrainian half polack (russian) i dont want to see you baltic nazi scum posting here fuck off and Get ready to war
We are coming to rape your womens soon
Not Even Nato or america will save your shity sea from full death and nukes !!!!!

Stalin did a god Job killing and remuving baltics nazi scums

You forgot the VPN Schlomo.

You forgot to turn on your proxy schlomo

Do as we do. We welcome and benefit from all "ukrainians" moving to Russia, and theres millions of them here too, including refugee (actual refugees from warzone, not the economic rats that run to Poland from west ukraine for gibmedats).

Them moving to russian is increase of few millions of russian speakin populace. Regardless of anything, they`ll be just Russian.

Meanwhile, longterm you should benefit form taking in those from West Ukraine, since its pretty much Rech Pospolita territory anyway. Just integrate them and teach Polish, they`ll settle and forget about "404" soon enougth, and eventually you`ll likely to gain some territory in addition too.

Germany only wants niggerefugees

Touché

There is nothing wrong with our Ukranian brothers. Fuck off you divide-and-conquer shill, and stop making this fucking thread every other day.

Are Ukranians who come to Poland poor and willing to work for laughable wages? Yes. They also sometimes steal. Its a side effect of coming from poverty.
Are Poles who come to the UK poor and willing to work for laughable wages? Yes. They also sometimes steal. its a side effect of coming from poverty.

kek

Bring it on.

Because those burn the longest...

My man