He has an incredibly reasonable but redpilled worldview

Ok who is this girl?

he names britnay bitchstein, a degenerate jew and your a faggot now kys

ok..

take it easy mate, and if shes easy take her twice

Fucking Australians ruining a potentially great thread

You did that yourself by posting a suggestive pic you stupid nigger

It's called catching people's attention
Once they click into this thread to view the image, people usually go and watch the ontopic video posted as well

Source on grill?

Who the fuck seriously cares about this guy? He has none of the credibility of the other youtubers who get floated around here.

His content is erratic and it seems to solely exist for his own narcissism.

If he were a political commentator it would be a different thing, but one week it's his LARPing and the next it's some meme video.

Only rarely does he attempt any real substance. And he wonders why he can't get more subs.

>I am not Anti-Jewish
>I am not anti-Muslim

dropped this cryto-kike

Golden One is a faggot

>Ywn have his physique

>double spacing

>ywn his weird facial features
I'm okay with this

>ywn have his terrible accent

that is Sup Forums tier shit you stupid untermensch why the fuck are you explaining this to me. fuck off with your e-celeb worship. also sage

Northern euros are so fucking weird

Not an argument.

Does anybody know?

T. Maori

>He has an incredibly reasonable but redpilled worldview

I'm pretty sure he is either actually retarded or extremely ignorant.
It's not about his accent and grammar, it's more about what he's actually saying, mainly platitudes and statements with no foundation, which all tend to an idea of alpha male that is not really the classical one, rather the one that emerged from PUA blogs.

He mainly does his own thing, obviously where his physique is in the center of things, and he wants others to pick up weights and start lifting and bettering themselves for the sake of Europe. He is better than the other alt-lite youtubers who do not even dare to mention the JQ.

yeah, markus (his real name) would be truly glorious. but his all consuming vanity gets in the way of the glory every fucking time.