Lithuania is a shithole with retards, I hope this country gets nuked. The soviets did it better

Lithuania is a shithole with retards, I hope this country gets nuked. The soviets did it better.

Move to burgerland

Ingrateful piece of shit like you deserves to die, not your country.

fuck Estonia piece of shit country fuck you, you are not a real country, you were made by the soviets

nori per makufeli gaut ?

t ethnic russian

What the fuck
Lithuania, you are great
stop with self hate, only congo tier african countries should do that, as well as kikeland

cia homos are coming for our language and women

t. Ivan Ivanovič

oh no its going to suicide again!!!

Fuck off polish shit, you were built by the germans

ayyyyy

>"muh parents git mad at me, dis made me super angsty atm, eyy look at me I am le edgy and insult bbeblt on the internet"

All post-soviet countries suck mate.

What's wrong with Hungary?

You need to go back Serjoga

Ruski learn to speak lithuanian!

And being serious?

Vatnik alert

idi naxui, ruslan

eik nahui gaidys

i know it is supposed to be an insult but i loved to cook potatoes in a fire as kid

>The soviets did it better
hope you're memeing

Lithuanian women NEED that black cock in their fertile wombs, because the weak Lithuanian men just can't satisfy them.

THIS

Any Lithuanian bros have some based stories about the running of the Jews?

Cooking potatoes in charcoal is godlike.

Well done lad, you let ((them)) get to you. Keep hating your country, hate being white. If you think Lithuania is a shithole, better move to the rest of the world, like china or indonesia or niger. You so smart and loyal! Good goy- i mean boy!

>only congo tier african countries should do that

no. lithuania is in hands of CIA lemon party gestapo performing litvicide for 25 years. very few native or local lithuanians left. The final solution is implemented like the aristocrats joke.
Don't make mistake - shit martini stirring borats are not jews.

Poland is a 3rd world country

>CIA lemon party gestapo
>lemon paty
What are you gay?

Truly a jew gif it doesn't move.

Can I join in, faggets?

Just kill yourself brah, that'll increase our country's IQ by a point.

Amen. Preach it brother! Only from ashes we can be reborn!

i don't think pervertariat actually gets reborn - they are holocaust survivors by being producers of the holocaust. if this revolution cycle is by their design - they should have some sort of secure lair with front seats to roast pop-corn and observe the carnage, pogroms, evolution of survival of the fittest, soylent green cannibalism, etc..

Then lithuania qualifies for 5th world XD

Tbh, if the emigration continues as it is right now I don't think this country can last more than 30 years.

Nah , We have to unite against those fucking ruslans!

They need that big baltic cock

>leave and earn a fucktonne more in other EU countries but home slowly dies
or
>stay and live kinda shitty knowing you could easily have it so much better

How to convince myself, let alone friends, to stay?

Also your flag is Africa tier