-No Blasphemy
-No Blue pilled technology
-Christian Theocracy
-Women are traditional
-Women are assigned
-Women have no rights
-Conservative society
-Sex is only done for the sole purpose of reproduction

If they solved the minority problem Would this be our IDEAL society?

excluding the shitty feminist undertone is this dare I say /ourshow/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnrVk0HURp8
youtube.com/watch?v=7mTzUT7XkKE
youtube.com/watch?v=y6y_4_b6RS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironicaly want to live in this society. It sounds pretty based

This sounds about like a society that these fucking idiots would want to live in.

What is this

>-Doctors are put to death
>-Scientist are put to death

You need these, as science is what allows you to remain stronger than other nations.

Just avoid anything relating to evolution and whatnot if you're a Christfag theorcracy.

What's the best part?

What type of society do your fellow comrades over at The_Donald want to live in?

Sounds like a perfect world

Never let American Protestants run a Theocracy ro choose the doctrines. Faith healing and snake handling with be he law of the land if you do.

>You need these

so they can circumcise our children and give them estrogen?

or do we need doctors so they can push their jewish hoaxes on us like "Global warming"?

Yeah you are an idiot, you want to cut off core of western society? The dream of enlightement? Fuck you and all you stand for you faggot.

>If they solved the minority problem
So they haven't solved the issue that actually matters

>No Science
>No Blasphemy
>Doctors are put to death
>Scientist are put to death
>Sex is only done for the sole purpose of reproduction

just move to saudi arabia

fucking yanks

if your child gets cancer are you gonna go to a hospital or pray to your god?

>so they can circumcise our children and give them estrogen?

Ban circumcision and contamination of products

The ME could be conquered very easily because most of it is scientifically backward due to their theocracies

shitty remake of an old pointless movie about sex stuff.

Your assumptions are churlish, childish and wrong. A free society is best. Have fun under totalitarianism.

This. Technology when wielded correctly is power. Romanticize all you like about how Europe dominated and colonized the rest of the world, but the real reason the white man was supreme until recently was his aptitude for creating superior technologies.

This is true, sensible mix of rights and responsibilities. And hell, they do not even need to be same ones in all the places!

A lot of people like OP are idiots who want silverbullet all-in-one utopia where all people are rules by same laws and rules.

Like you said childish.

Why are you faggots even on Sup Forums if you don't share our values? This is literally what we want. It hits almost every mark.

>The ME could be conquered very easily because most of it is scientifically backward due to their theocracies

They nuke their enemies

Fuck you is why, take your partisan 'this is what we all think' shit and shove it up your ass.

Christianity had best doctors and scientists. This show sounds like liberal propaganda why we need to forget christianity and all become muslims

OP sounds like some sort of euphoric middle school fedora kid

I'm here to remind you that this is not a nazi echo chamber. You faggots get stupid ideas when you're allowed to talk unhindered. BTW, this is not "your" board, and "your" values don't rule here. You should be put to sleep. This is not a safe haven for terrible ideologies.

With a few adjustments,like the killing of doctor and fucking just for having kids,this could be a great society

are you the christian equivalent of a fedora atheist?

any one gonna say the name of the show or nah

Look at the pic's name you fag

No idea, does not matter.

scroll up? pfft I don't think so

>Sup Forums is mine naysayer go away REEEEEEE

>I'm here to remind you that this is not a nazi echo chamber.

whats the fucking show called boys?

this all does is "look at these creepy white christian oppressors, better vote for more immigration u goy... I mean guys!"

"also Islam is totally based"

Look at the file name in the OP....

Not surprised many people liking that place, freedom and wealth really spoiled some americans, they now want authoratarianism which restricts both freedom and wealth. Most will be content to live under a Christian ISIS.

Are you trying to communicate something to us? If then please try to advance from pictures and quotes which make no sense.

Either learn to type, or learn to make meaningful combinations of pictures related to situation.

are you retards unironically arguing in favor of degeneracy, immigrants, secularism, jewish scientist and liberalism?

wtf happened to Sup Forums

I don't even know what show this is

>Protestants
>Pentecostal
>Ptotestants
>Baptist
You dont seem to know what youre talking about, which doesnt suprise me because it's the same level of ignorance of the Bible shown of Catholics.

arguing against what made western culture great (science) is now somehow anti-Sup Forums
kys my man

No the Finn is saying that this is not your echo chamber and people can have different opinions you faggot

Personally i stand for many of those, but at this post full of shit is about some idiot American who stands against dream of the western society.

West was not made strong and conquer the world by ignorant peasants who burned witches, submitted to state sanctioned breeding programs and meekly sat in church like proper little sheeplets.

reddit happened to Sup Forums

Not all scientists are Jewish, you dumbass.

Show me on the doll where Bill Nye touched you...

>women does not want to produce children
>american evangelists overthrow the government so that they can force women to produce children

what a fucking brilliant premise

This and Man in the High Castle are the best shows currently on.

Filename you spastic

Jews realize these shows are actually helping our cause right?

Nah this is a hit piece its meant to demonize religion, patriarchy, and traditionalism. All the lib shit feminist I know cant shut up about it. Turn this cancerous shit off dont give them any money.

Scientists and Doctors put to death
Science outlawed

>Ourshow

You fucking misguided and immature little cunt. Get off the internet

You too

Maybe this show will wake up the beta cucks though to what they could have if a society like this existed.

OY VEY, NO
youtube.com/watch?v=HnrVk0HURp8

no scientist no doctors? sounds like a shitty Mao china AND NOT FUCKING NAZI GERMANY THAT WE WANT YOU GODDAMN KYKE

ITT: Dumb American sturmcuck gets called out by other white people for his stupidity

I suspect he /is/ a fedora atheist false-flagging. His opinions seem like the same kind of hysterical strawmanning that characterised the movie (not read the book or seen the series but I assume it's the same shit).

Are you fucking retarded.
Propaganda to show how rightwing Christians hate science and medicine and are just like ISIS.
Fuck off.

Based Finn

lurk moar, assimilate to the board you're posting on, or return to r*ddit. because nobody actually wants you here, ruin your own website nignogs

Sounds like you have autism. Like actual autism not Sup Forums autism.
You want structure and someone else to have complete control over your life.

>He still watches the Broadcast Jew
Remain cucked, Goy

>>Stormfront
Wow I can do it too :DDDD

just fly over to ISIS you faggots

>scientists are put to death
>no science

Nigger, science and evloution is one of the most important things of our european heritage and a key element in all of the political doctrines around here. We are anti bill nye-big bang theery-geeky XD -tier "science", not actual science.

the rest sounds pretty based

>How dare you not think exactly like me! RREEEEEEEEE!
Sup Forums isnt just one person, faggot.

where can I watch this?

>Our show

Read the book. Saw the movie.

Always struck me as being basically Europe After Islamification.

>Doctors put to death

Da fuq am I going to do when I have a tooth ache you stupid faggot?

Down with islam

OP is attempting to imply that if you dont go full 1488, you must be from reddit, but he fails to realize we arent stormfags either.

>Why are you faggots even on Sup Forums if you don't share our values?

>Sup Forums

>our

>values

Kek

Video related is Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mTzUT7XkKE

It should be. Then we could finally kill the ChristCucks who post here.

this would be america if ted cruz won

>wtf happened to Sup Forums

redditors like you came here after hearing slanderous lies about our beliefs from Salon/Vice/FagPo etc.

The only thing we agree on here is that With Jews, You Lose, Around Blacks, Never Relax and that you are a fag.

>The rest sounds pretty based

>No sex

>No negro music

youtube.com/watch?v=y6y_4_b6RS8

Doesn't even make sense, since his post is pretty much Anti-1488.

We love doctors and scientists around here.

>alpha cuck

Handmaidens tale is the original birth of the feminist patriarchy boogeyman. Shit book, Atwoods a shit writer.

This is the very definition of a problem most groups face. There are some who walk into something that seems cool, assuming they have undestood what that something stands for and then start shouting like little children how all should behave based on their little opinions.

You are the cancer, please improve your mind, learn to see what your assumed opponents want and why and then please consider what you want and why.

Just read the summary of the book on wikipedia and it sounds like a 14 year old gullible feminist girl just read scum manifesto and 1984, and got inspired.