The latest viral media psy-op, thanks Heineken!

So, Sup Forums what do you think??

youtube.com/watch?v=8wYXw4K0A3g

I mean, you just need to talk to liberals and you'll realize how intolerant and wrong you are. Are you questioning everything yet??

globetoday.com/this-controversial-beer-ad-is-going-viral-and-itll-leave-you-questioning-everything/

(Note that the filename is original to the article, not mine. Agenda clear enough?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
youtu.be/snhiofL2Rh4
youtube.com/watch?v=HeWUXV89w0g
youtu.be/UGKRLLtVB6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That ad was good. It shows that discussion is good. You have no idea how many people I've redpilled over a bottle of beer

Still my fav.

This ad is racist. No muslims in it.

Start drinking Stella Artois lads

Nothing wrong with this. Discussion is the only way to red pill people. It's why the left try to shut everything down.

Good job.

>hurr durr interracial is bad

There is nothing wrong with this ad. It is trying to promote the idea that instead of just shouting how the other side is wrong we should sit down and have a conversation as a normal, wel functioneer society.

Plus it triggered leftitst so that's hilarious too.

I like how only the evil white men get to change their opinion in the ad, though.

Pretty good compared to how other ads tackle this lol

the Buddhists are missing too

>flag

It's complete and total brainwashing.

They want a one world government. They want you to vote it in. They want you to want it. That's it. And they will create an entire planet of trauma victims, of neurotic, psychotic, unthinking morons to do it.

That is the kernel to all of it. And they are absolutely winning.

ok phoneposter

This looks like a redpill

i'm mixed and i wish i wasn't

your move

>brainwashing
it's just a progressive circle jerk ad

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

what is it with bald men and attraction to trannies?

>A nigger and a white woman
Every time

Most staged shit I've ever seen.

>mainstream media has no impact in most people

Of course. White women, damaged as they are, are a limited resource and the hearthstone of white people

>Likely lowering my race-subsect's IQ average and losing a sense of genetic uniqueness is good

The left will change its opinion by life experience. We just need to push that moment to an earlier age and we will never lose another election.

It is major symbolic conditioning and if you think otherwise then you're already a part of their controlled audience.
You're fucked
Around kikes never relax you stupid leaf cunt.

Why not a muslim and a jew woman? That is more edgy if you want viral propaganda,

MAN I CERTAINLY GET THE FEELING HEINEKEN UNDERSTANDS ME RIGHT NOW.

I THINK HEINEKEN IS A PRETTY COOL GUY, HE MAKES BEER AND DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

BRB, I'M GONNA BUY 10 CRATES OF HEINEKEN.

look at use it to your advantage

No it isn't.

It completely smashes identity politics. The left cannot exist in a society where people cannot be classified as either oppressor or victim.

African man + White Redhead= Brown mong looking baby with black hair and brown eyes

>Diversity!

I do it and some people of my age are aware of media shilling but most don't.
One person can red pill others, 24/7 media shilling can brainwash entire nations.

Nothing to complain about, at least nothing major. Could've moved around less stale, maybe more in depth examples...

That's the part I didn't appreciate. Implicit in the ad was the assumption that right-wing opinions are intrinsically wrong and must be corrected.

The emphasis on communication as the cure for many ills though, I do agree with. But ultimately I'm tired of the obsessive focus out there on social justice. Don't we have MORE to talk about? Or is that not what (((they))) want?

Nooooo...just keep talking about bathrooms. Right.

Saved

Heineken never again. Sup Forums has a enormous userbase. Make a list with every anti white brand.

But the ad clearly showed that the evil white conservative men are the oppressors.

For the love of nothing, where is the atheist?

Absolute brainwashing. The left leaning people get to say some floating meanings with absolutely no consequence, telling the audience to keep spouting bullshit. The right leaning have to go into instant defense mode of their statements, telling the audience you're wrong and have to defend everything.

This is dressed up as a feel-good for all, especially the right leaning population. Lower your guard, we'll talk some sence into you and you'll like it.

People are obsessed with their way being the RIGHT way and not just the way they would prefer.

Sound familiar?

It's been a well known fact (((who))) is responsible

And it makes it awkward to know that those "oppressors" have legitimate points of view.

The most dangerous thing to these lefties is for regular people to realise that the "oppressors" have logical reasons for their positions and might still be decent people. That is why they lost their shit with that interview where Trump allowed for someone to ruffle his hair.

>Lower your guard, we'll talk some sence into you and you'll like it.
Exactly.

It should to you. ;>)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

I noticed how the left gets a little tingly when meeting a member of the alt-right. Me thinks they doth protest too much.
I have seen this in person many times, but the fact that they have something for us, just makes them more confused.

This is indeed a valid point and I agree. I think it's funny that this ad triggers progressives simply because it isn't harsh enough towards right-wing views and people, especially those evil white men! I'm not sure that their views were acknowledged as legitimate but it was a step in that direction, for sure. For the intemperate far left who can only spew hysterical, spit-laced hatred towards anything even remotely conservative, this ad probably does seem far too conciliatory. They just think we should be daid as doornails.

the ride never ends

WTF that white woman is transgender!?
im ok with the diablo 1 music

Why doesn't anybody mentions Israel not taking in refugees from Syria?
Is it because they don't want to be "multicultural" for a reason that doesn't match their agenda for Europe?

cucks will always be cucks

youtu.be/snhiofL2Rh4

youtube.com/watch?v=HeWUXV89w0g

But I feel like it also demonstrated that we all benefit from dialogue rather than kneejerk responses. What could be bad about such a message? Unity--at least in some form--isn't impossible is the takeaway they were going for, I think, and they did it effectively.

Any niggerfaggots out there care to dispute?

(((Alcohol))) will help you forget your problems.

Just relax goy. Oy vey just relax. Let it happen.

>le_BLACKED_xd.jpg
>video isn't actually upsetting or controversial at all

Kill yourself OP baiting faggot

I'm surprised people in emuland know of this event.

Jews racemix without any encouragement

This thread makes me proud. Sup Forums is alive and well. Many brains need to be reset and minds opened.

Share around for our newfriends.

Go away shitskin shill

fuck niggers, fuck coalburners and fuck kikes

its always a black man with a white woman,interestingly

Israel is displacing the refugees for two reasons
>1. More land for greater Israel
>2. Destroy European gene pool

They want to turn Europe into HueHue land

booooooooooooring can't watch it

>how intolerant and wrong you are

Do you have the moral grounds to judge people on what is wrong or right.

If you say so, you should develop your point of view and stop judging people

Have you even watched the video? There's no black man and white woman, only white mand and black woman, white woman and white man and two white males.

Thumbnail is misleading.

Actually really good. It destroys the leftist narrative of the right wing boogeyman who hates everyone irrationally.

I work at an international ad agency in Hungary, our works reach from the Philippines to Canada. How do I go about subtly redpilling the masses, Sup Forums?

>germanistan

>This video may be inappropriate for some users

only idiots drink heineken in the first place.

Did they have any of the following:

Pro-life vs woman who had abortions
Far right vs far left
Sunni vs Shia
Jew and Nazi
Muslim vs Hindu (or Sikh)
Vegan vs vegetarian

I'm sure the guys in that photo still get more white pussy than the majority of Sup Forums.

They cant even use a legit handsome blackman like taye diggs. Just some ugly niggaboo.

T. Loved equilibrium

>vegan vs vegetarian

u wot m8

>his future wife is getting raped by muslims as we speak

Tell me that is real.

>his future wife is a abbo.

I'm assuming it's the same everywhere now. Who the fuck drinks Heineken carlsburg budweiser? It's mass marketed piss for poorfags.

Anyone with even a modest income has moved onto craft beer, wine and spirits. So thee shit piss beers try to appeal to the poor fags. The browns.

The white man is better than Heineken. That's the message I get from this.

It fucking is real haha. For a strange reason they have removed the comments and and the like/dislike ratio

youtu.be/UGKRLLtVB6U

I don't recall seing the giraffes in the original ad
is it photoshopped or not ?? if it's not, we've got a huge problem

t. ahmed muhammad al-rabanikebop

I have stopped watching TV but I can't imagine this shit being shown in Ireland.

oh god it's only the cuck cage that's been added
what the actual fuck, guys

Just watched it. It's there.
Well I'll never buy 7 up again.

Just on a Jew Level... why is it always the black Goyim Male and the White Goyim Female?

Pretty cool

If you will accept that, you will accept anything.

How could such a pure ginger with green eyes even make skin contact with that monkey?
what the fuck

I ducking h8 niggers and white girls together makes me wann kms

So if I drink 1 heineken I'll turn into a liberal??

its only natural m8

If you will willingly drink Heineken it means you have no taste buds.

Because at their core most people have been lead to believe that the succesful West has a responsibility of carrying the rest of the world up.

White man's burden never died, it just got renamed

Well since its an advertisement she was paid to do it.

The left's tactics is 'let's just use our words' while the world burns and their paid hooligans are out throwing trashcans.

Like 50% of our country are actual autists and they're not on meds.

It's called rape