CIVIC NATIONALIST/ALT-LITE PRIDE

Post things that piss off NatSoc's and SJW's equally and make them realize they're both pretty much the same thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lately, it's Donald Trump.

I don't know why Milo gets all the hate he does, I mean sure, he's pretty degenerate, but he's insanely good at pissing off leftists to the point of actual rioting. The ammount of people who he has converted to be conservatives over liberals is insanity.

At the end of the day isn't that what Sup Forums wants? Pissed off leftists and more conservatives?

Aurini

youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

FAGGOTS WILL BE HUNG.

>HUNG

>he doesn't get the joke

>make them realize they're both pretty much the same thing
>Alt-lite

You infantile idiot. How does it feel knowing that you are going to have the mental maturity of a 13 year old well into your 40's?

I can't tell anymore if these posts are trolls or genuine

You cam to the rong neighborhood motherfucker

>fucking based!

I lol'd.

Anyway as a radical cenmtrist this thread makes me laugh. Both nazis, trumpfags, sjw are cancer.

Here hop in my train fellow centipedes

Radical centrism is the true redpilled ideology

Newfags out and lurk before you will ever post again

WRONG

dont you have some sjw cringe compilations you should be jerking off to kid lel

Its hard to stay there

Go back to therightstuff.biz. Maybe you guys can go goosestep together white fatass Enoch and his Jew wife you LARPing retards.

"DURR EVERYONE THAT STILL LIKES TRUMP IS FROM R/THE_DONALD, WE SHOULD ABANDON DRUMPF AND FOLLOW RICHARD SPENCER LMAO"

Centrist will be gassed too

dude dont you have some leslie jones imdb raiding you should be partaking in hahahahahaha

nice boomerposting grandpa

This isn't a role playing site?

bro go debate some SJWs about tranny pro nouns on youtube comments. leave us real men to talk about the actual issues

Do butt stuff while jerking off an immigrant.

>actual issues
>pol

Ha!

>boomerposting

You're from (((TRS))) alright LMAO. What's Enoch's wife doing with your donations, starting a genderqueer book reading club?

DUDE WE WERE THE ONES USING DRUMPF ALL ALONG, HE NEEDS US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND LMAO

Fucking LARPers make me sick, so delusional. And I hate the_donald tards MORE than you guys.

>muh sjws
>dude feminists suck
>leslie jones is ugly
>i refuse to call you by your gender pro nouns
>star wars is racist
>hahahah did you downvote that new dear white people show yet, it sucks
>conservatism is the new punk rocker!
>feminism more like carapinism am i right
>racism sucks

back to t_d

>Le feminism is cancer
>But mass immigration is epic!

FEMINIST REKT COMPILATIONS ARE MY LIFE

it was a place where we could debat actual issues, until you redditfags swarmed Sup Forums

And what good does it make being a cuckservative? They have the same policies as democrats on things that really matter such as immigration, demographics, Israel and foreign policy etc. Take a good look at Trump presidency so far, at the propsed budget, and tell me how it would be different from a Clinton presidency aside from public discourse and propaganda.

>watch out trannys and feminists. this conservative punk rocker has had enough

>hes gonna destroy the gender pay gap and create a racially inclusive think tank at the same time

how do we stop the alt-light pol they're to punk rock for us

Yeah. Its not just another bubble

(((If))) (((you))) (((don't))) (((call))) (((out))) (((them))) (((you))) (((are))) (((a))) (((cuck)))

>W-WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING EACH OTHER

but whoever made this is a deplorable
welcome pede?

kek