Colbert walks onto the stage

>colbert walks onto the stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>okay okay okay i mean seriously, get a load of this guys...
>audience are on the verge of tears from the anticipatory laughter. some have to leave the set for hysterical shreiking
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>huge grin comes on colberts face and tears of laughter start flowing
>PPPPPPFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHA DONNY DRUMPF FRUMPF PUTIN RUSSIA FAKE NEWS PLUMPF!!!!

"Comedy".

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20170503005423/http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/late-show-stephen-colbert-homophobic-donald-trump-1202406991/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where did this meme come from?

top fucking kek

It started with Big Bang theory on Sup Forums

tucker carlson is on fox right advocating for more limitations to free speech because he is "afraid" of what colbert did

he wouldn't advocate for limiting the 2nd amendment when kids are killed but he wants to limit the 1st because he didn't like the jokes

This guy is ridiculous.
It's astonishing that he have audience.

>trump does stupid shit
>get mad comedians mock him

is this from /tv? format looks a lot like louis cuckposting

yeah, it's just ridiculous that most of the US has different views and tastes from you. freedom sucks, right?

ZRUMPF
REEEEEEE

naw niggas are just trying to get eachother fired

he's literally saying it's too easy to talk shit about other people and there should be limitations. colbert's jokes sucked but watching how mad it made the whole fox and friends panel it makes it all real fucking funny

>Trump announces he's running for office
>Colberts show and some other shows are now exclusively anti-trump dependent and provide nothing else other than promoting hate towards the president because "muh ratings"

KLOMPFTH

Then go watch a funny right wing talk show.

Oh wait, all you get is angry fat men on youtube.

honestly he's the least funny host I've ever seen, him and pic related

>colbert walks onto the stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

Trumps approval ratings hover around 35-40%. They clearly made the right choice.

But if you think it has to do with ratings then youre an idiot. TV stars are almost always lefties. Colbert has been mocking conservatives for decades on the Colbert report. He's an idealist, deal with it.

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

Sup Forums*

>Trumps approval ratings hover around 35-40%

yeah that's why he won the elections only a few months ago

you people are fucking stupid

That's where I first saw it, I just assumed Sup Forums had something to do with it since they have been prolific with these types of greentext memes (For example Sharkposting)

Can someone post the clip this meme is based on

The real comedy is taking credit for the election of a meme president who inadvertently drowned in the swamp he aimed to drain.

Tragedy + Time = Comedy

clickbait shit started here, despite memeing a president into the white house, we probably made the world more chaotic.

Any semblance of self-awareness here by using a stale, unfunny pasta to criticise a stale, unfunny comedian? Or is it """irony""" to you?

But I'm truly sad that Letterman bowed out before Trump hit his stride. Dave during the Bush era was elite

>If you think it has anything to do with ratings
You really think there's no competition in late night talk shows?

Kek

i love those greentext stories about shitty comedians, is there any compilation of them?

Who cares?

TV is on the way out. Let them make as much legislation as they want. It makes no difference in the end.

I'v only saged your shit thread twice now, faggot. No one buys your bullshit psyop to try and get Tucker fired.

>Being this naive to think it's not about money and power
Colbert would be Trump's cockholster if he thought the payout was worth it.

We need more Colbert posting

Chicken or egg kind of question. If right wing stuff got better ratings, they would not have selected Stephen Colbert. We would have some bizzaro world late show with Alex Jones.

I'm kind of arguing that the message, the host, is not saying this stuff just for the ratings, they are true believers. The OP I was talking to suggested they only did it for ratings. Kimmel is apolitical (I dont watch him Ive just heard) and is neck and neck with colbert.

he lost the popular vote by millions.

web-beta.archive.org/web/20170503005423/http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/late-show-stephen-colbert-homophobic-donald-trump-1202406991/

You forgot the part were he asks for blood of homossexuals and trasgenders to be spilled on the streets.

Stephen "i'm going to break my glasses and slit your faggot throat with them" Colbert

Revelations general round 2 mates

Yeah thats exactly what he said you literal mongol